PDA

View Full Version : Mutants, Unite Wiki Entries

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 25th, 2008, 03:50:31 PM
Everyone who's posted in the Bio thread started by Maxine is now included in the Wiki - although your pages aren't too pretty, I'm afraid. The only one I've "prettied up" is Johnathan Parker/Locksmith's, so you can use that as a guide if you want to make yours snazzy too.

Everyone's bio is under the name they are registered as, the secondary name simply redirects to the main page for your character. So, Locksmith is the location of his bio, and Johnathan Parker redirects to the Locksmith page. Make sense?

Ilias Nytrau
Mar 25th, 2008, 05:41:32 PM
Good stuff. I might attack bios for all my characters (x-men and SW) when I am someday not too lazy. :lol

Dragon
Mar 25th, 2008, 10:58:10 PM
Wow, awesome! This is a great resource. :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 26th, 2008, 12:16:39 AM
We have a lot more characters for it than was reflected. Also you can include either name, given or mutant, in any other page and it will link to their bio. :idea

One thing that is needed are pictures of each character uploaded. The pictures stretch out in the infoboxes, so they should be at least 248 px wide. Just make sure they're named something easy like your character's name.jpg :)

Oh I do have a question - people are putting down "X-men" as their affiliation, but we have nothing in the wiki about the X-men. I'm not sure exactly how to tie that into the Institute for the Gifted.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 26th, 2008, 08:12:40 AM
Hm, I guess I should update some of the info on Cullen and the Institute...