PDA

View Full Version : Take Her For A Spin! (Varla)

Molly Black
Mar 17th, 2008, 07:25:41 PM
Molly Black; new owner of the Oh-so-pretty, Horizon-class Star Yacht, which she was seriously considering dubbing Miladys Muse, strolled from the turbo-lift doors with a spring in her pretty little step.

She didn't plan on going anywhere really, she had work later tonight at the Cloud 9, and she wasn't really in the mood for a social call.. Too much going on in her life right now for idle time, but she figured she could spare a while to at least go and visit with the beauty of a vessel that Kasajian had given her for her 'continuing services rendered'..

She had been told that someone would meet her to give her the skinny on the ship and now she just had to find the person, and the ship!

Varla
Mar 17th, 2008, 07:32:23 PM
:: Varla noticed Molly wandering in her direction and waved a hand. She'd seen her during the fiasco with the Kubaz (and Wampo) the other night. Luckily, there was still a chance to make a first impression ::

Molly Black
Mar 17th, 2008, 07:47:29 PM
She spotted the pretty woman waving at her, and what was more, she recognized her. She was a frequent face around the Cloud 9, but Molly hadn't known that she too worked for the Big Boss. She did however know what her business and particular tastes were, that was evident with the ever changing company she kept...

Still, Molly returned the smile and walked forward. It wasn't anything to her. Each to their own freaky ways.

"Hello there, Varla right?"

Varla
Mar 17th, 2008, 07:50:18 PM
"Yes. Sorsha wanted me to get you set up with a few things today, so here I am."

Molly Black
Mar 17th, 2008, 07:56:25 PM
"Well that sounds like a grand plan..." Molly tucked a few stray curls behind her ears and smiled..

"So I'll take that to mean you know where she is..?" She quite obviously being the missing ship..

Molly had forgoton to ask which dock, she'd been fretting about missing persons and spice shipments at the time...|I

Varla
Mar 18th, 2008, 10:40:08 AM
:: Varla led the way, stopping briefly to hand a Vratix some vital bit of business on a datadisk. They arrived at the docking bay where Molly's new ship was waiting for her ::

Molly Black
Mar 18th, 2008, 11:40:49 AM
Even though she'd already seen the spec of the ship on the datapad, Molly still couldn't credit that what her peepers were spying was hers! She was frozen still, rooted to the spot just drinking in the sight of the, obviously luxury, personal yacht. She'd never even been in one, let alone owned anything.. She was more of a public transport kinda girl...

"Holy smokes..." She squeaked, looking to Varla..

Varla
Mar 27th, 2008, 03:22:23 PM
:: Varla smirked at Molly's reaction, and gave her a nudge of encouragement ::

"You'll have to make personal modifications, but I did take the liberty of adding a full pool and spa." ;)