PDA

View Full Version : RP Help

Nathan Sunseeker
Mar 12th, 2008, 09:51:20 AM
I saw at the Jedi Board that I need met Jedi or a Rebel to get started. Is there a Thread already started I could hop into or a person I need to talk to so that I can get stuff started? Any help would be greatly thanked.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 12th, 2008, 11:33:58 AM
Tell us a bit about your character and we'll see what we can do :)

Nathan Sunseeker
Mar 12th, 2008, 01:43:08 PM
Natha was born on and shipped around mining colonies all his life near the outer rim. He always seemed to be able to have an easy time with teh mining (he was using the force to loosen the rocks. He didn't know it at the time). He ran into some trouble due to killing someone. He got in a fight and in a rage used the force to create a bubble in a guys brain. He has been on the run sense due to a medium sized bounty. It turns out the man he killed was a crime bosses son. He knows now he is Force sensitive and he thinks he may be very good at Telekenetics, but is not sure.

Karl Valten
Mar 12th, 2008, 02:43:13 PM
Wooo, another potential opponent. (kidding)

Welcome to the Imp/Reb section of the boards. I always look forward to seeing new people in this neck 'o the woods.

I'll be on the Imp side (though I streak through here every now and then) of things. Just send a PM if you need anything with the Empire, I'll be glad to help out.