PDA

View Full Version : Black Hole Weapons

Sorsha Kasajian
Mar 12th, 2008, 07:36:11 AM
"All right, Jarke, here's the deal. You, jump off ledge. I, watch. All right now, go on and do it, Jarke. Do it!" John ordered.

"E chu ta! Do kram biaz! *Spit Blood on John*"

"Bye-bye, Jarke," John said.

THWAP!

John kicked him. The Rodian fell down the abyss that John called,"Heh, the Underside. Schutta."

"E CHU TA SCHUTTA! BY THE POWER OF THE MAW, E CHUWATA JARKE SEMMUN MAW!!!!!" the crazed Rodian cursed and yelled at John as he fell.

*Crackle*

*Screeeeeeeech!*

"Oh, Fierfek!" John screamed out the top of his lungs!

John grabbed his helmet on the workbench in the room that Jarke just got kicked through the window. Sssssssizzle! His helmet made a funny noise while he put it on.

VROOP!

A black hole suddenly popped out of nowhere and started tearing down the building, or tearing it up. Or maybe backwards. Or reversed? Oh, it didn't metter. THe only thing that mattered is that John was RUNNING!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH HHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

All I have to say, is what the hell??? I could be wrong, but there are no Black Hole Weapons in SW. Especially not portable ones. Someone make a ruling here or something, this is too much.

Kvettch
Mar 12th, 2008, 07:49:51 AM
I second that.... O_o

Sorsha Kasajian
Mar 12th, 2008, 07:54:20 AM
The thread in question is here, btw.

http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17754

John Anthony
Mar 12th, 2008, 08:00:53 AM
Changed. Whoops, :lol

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 12th, 2008, 08:03:37 AM
Yes, I'd have to say that the creation of black holes is reserved for collapsing stars.

Sorsha Kasajian
Mar 12th, 2008, 08:06:56 AM
and it's still not fixed.

"Statement: Status; Negatory. Right half of body missing. Processing Data.
File Found! Interjection: OW! That hurts! Stop it! Ahhhh! Turning off..." HK found a File on Jarke Wohlfe, the Rodian.

"What the? Wohlfe turn him back on," John told Jarke.

"Zaii-binng chwabaka!," the Rodian said, HK translated,"Eh, I don't think I should do that, he's finding some bad files!"

John was dumbfounded, he spoke,"What!? HK, process those files and put 'em into a chip. I'm putting them on the Holo-display."

"Yes, John," HK said, acting as if he were a Drone.

Zing! The card slipped out and John grabbed it. Jarke tried to nab it, but he failed.

Vrooooossshhh!

Wanted:
Jarke Wohlfe, AKA: Phrikmonger
He is a Rodian that steals Phrik alloy and more to create dense armor for himself and powers that create small, moving blackholes!

and furthermore, changing black hole to vortex is not fixing the problem.

HK-48
Mar 12th, 2008, 08:16:38 AM
Done. Fixed. Presto-change-o.

Need anything else?! :mad

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 12th, 2008, 08:17:24 AM

Chill out, chap.

Sorsha Kasajian
Mar 12th, 2008, 08:20:00 AM
Done. Fixed. Presto-change-o.

Yes, read the FAQ and get in touch with the setting. And don't get annoyed with me, it's your responsibility to do that and ask questions, as well as use common sense.

RC-0318 Hot Fuzz
Mar 12th, 2008, 08:23:00 AM
I know him. He was havin' a pretty crappy day yesterday.
So, he'll cool off. Soon.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 12th, 2008, 08:26:44 AM
I see.

Well, we all have bad days -- but try not to take it out on people here :)

Yurga the Hutt
Mar 15th, 2008, 09:44:34 AM
I'm officially withdrawing from the shipping thread. Have fun doing whatever it is you're doing. You've made it impossible to interact with you. If you wish to discuss this with me, PM me, don't do it in here.

RC-0318 Hot Fuzz
Mar 15th, 2008, 06:58:17 PM
Um...

I know that they screwed up, but anyone want to please explain what Yurga's saying? Um, this is the only screw up I've seen and now they have 'made it impossible to interact with them.'

I have no idea why he's saying that.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 15th, 2008, 07:05:52 PM
Take this to PMs, please. I'm sure you two can work something out.

Morgan Evanar
Mar 17th, 2008, 01:49:24 PM
AFAIK I know of nothing in the SW Universe that would do whatever is happening in that thread.

RC-0318 Hot Fuzz
Mar 17th, 2008, 05:40:18 PM
Morgan, sorry if I seem like Bantha Fodder and the back side of Jabba the Hutt and his Rancor, but I'm pretty sure that we have that covered. Sorry.

Spectre
Mar 17th, 2008, 05:41:45 PM
:twak hey! watch it...

-scowl-

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 17th, 2008, 05:48:37 PM
Morgan, sorry if I seem like Bantha Fodder and the back side of Jabba the Hutt and his Rancor, but I'm pretty sure that we have that covered. Sorry.

The original problem post has been editted and the outlandish vortex/blackhole weapons have been removed?

Travis North
Mar 17th, 2008, 07:42:39 PM
Blackhole weapons have been used exclusively by the Yuuzhan Vong in the Star Wars universe. They were created by gravetic manipulations from bio-engineered Dovin Basals. However, most fans tend to ignore Vong tech, and it isn't within the current timeline therefore it is not in use.

Weapons which could possibly have similar effects such as destroying a building's structure are numerous: Powers available to EXTREMELY POWERFUL Force users, and large disrupter projectors for example. Most of these methods are far to outragous to be put into use though I know Khendon's produced some of this stuff pre-reset during the days of the Federacy. (Apologies if I am mistaken.)

RC-0318 Hot Fuzz
Mar 17th, 2008, 07:43:16 PM
It'd be nice if everyone would just stop posting here, because the PROBLEM has been fixed! :)

Yep. It's grenades now. We all good?

Hope we are,
Vode an!

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 17th, 2008, 08:04:43 PM
But the post hasn't been editted... or has it? I'm confused. It still says 'vortex-like object'.

Sorsha Kasajian
Mar 17th, 2008, 08:09:48 PM
nope, and this thread is really just a waste of everyone's time. Close it up if you like.

Morgan Evanar
Mar 17th, 2008, 11:04:29 PM
Blackhole weapons have been used exclusively by the Yuuzhan Vong in the Star Wars universe. They were created by gravetic manipulations from bio-engineered Dovin Basals. However, most fans tend to ignore Vong tech, and it isn't within the current timeline therefore it is not in use.

Weapons which could possibly have similar effects such as destroying a building's structure are numerous: Powers available to EXTREMELY POWERFUL Force users, and large disrupter projectors for example. Most of these methods are far to outragous to be put into use though I know Khendon's produced some of this stuff pre-reset during the days of the Federacy. (Apologies if I am mistaken.)No, you are absolutely correct. The only other thing I could maybe guess if an Interdictor went really, really wrong, you might have a very local gravatic collapse, but they're far to valuable to waste on something that dumb.

A vortex-like object in a cuircular shape suddenly popped out of nowhere and started tearing down the room, or tearing it up. Or maybe backwards. Or reversed? Oh, it didn't matter. The only thing that mattered is that John was RUNNING! This isn't fixed. :(

Further, I can't make heads or tails of what's going on in the thread, it seems rather schizofrenic.

nope, and this thread is really just a waste of everyone's time. Close it up if you like.That isn't your call.

Sorsha Kasajian
Mar 18th, 2008, 06:56:18 AM
I didn't say it was, Fewdy. :p