PDA

View Full Version : Characters on Coruscant Rolecall 2008

Kvettch
Mar 7th, 2008, 05:06:51 AM
For planning reasons, I need to know which characters here are calling Coruscant their home and are permanently based there (short trips off world don't count as non-permanent).

Please please post your character name and occupation.

Ynara Chukk
Mar 7th, 2008, 06:45:55 AM
Ynara Chukk - Lawyer. Working hard on sending the wrong people to Kessel and making sure the right people keep their mouths shut.

Aurelias Kazaar
Mar 7th, 2008, 04:16:41 PM
Both Estelle Russard and Aurelias Kazaar are 'based' off of Coruscant, although travel a ton (due to their 'jobs').

Taman Danar
Mar 7th, 2008, 04:34:43 PM
Taman Danar - Office Clerk at the Imperial Treasury Audit Division

Varla
Mar 8th, 2008, 09:49:21 AM
Varla - Courtesan/Lieutenant of Black Nebula. Owns a Palatial Estate given to her as a parting gift by the late Prince Xizor.

Mato
Mar 8th, 2008, 09:52:56 AM
Mato - Sub-Lieutenant & Enforcer for Black Nebula. Located in Chiba District.

Kalail Rotas
Mar 8th, 2008, 10:39:45 AM
I'm an accountant that works for the Kasajian exchange on Coruscant as well as some interesting extra circular activities!

Marava'shak
Mar 9th, 2008, 04:39:32 PM
Marava'shak - Twi'lek Female of the Shak clan, escaped from slavery long ago and marooned on Coruscant ever since where I met & married, had children and now even grandchildren. We've been saving up all our lives to make the trip back to Ryloth but the blitherin' Imperial scourge is determined to keep us here.

Qourr Mhawat
Mar 10th, 2008, 09:41:46 AM
Both Jekaan Oludh and Qourr Mhawat are based on Imperial Center - in the employ of Imperial Intelligence.

Kajeela Tarruurri
Mar 15th, 2008, 09:22:06 PM
Kajeela is there

Jonas T. Remkah
Mar 15th, 2008, 09:25:13 PM
Remkah as well, I'm Tarruurri's partner. We have a new recruit kickin' 'round here someplace, too.

Janus
Mar 17th, 2008, 12:44:25 AM
I'm embarrassed to say I'm still here, because I haven't RPed with this charrie in forever

Xel-Naga
Mar 17th, 2008, 03:52:20 AM
Xel is frequently on Coruscant working under Black Nebula, but makes occasional trips to Tattooine.

Ariesa d'Veldrin
Mar 17th, 2008, 05:54:31 PM
Arie is currently located on Coruscant. Rebelous, minor force sensitive, teenage daughter of a Nubian "Abassador." Moved to Coruscant because her father is trying to, against the will of most Nubians, get Naboo into the Empire. Arie is against this choice.

Rossos Atrapes
Mar 17th, 2008, 11:23:42 PM
Inquisitor Atrapes is currently about to fill in for Inquisitor Helghast to oversee the Inquisitoriate's doings on Imperial Centre. Kinda busy at the mo', but will have some time later this week for some posting.

Tri'ahna Zylary
Mar 18th, 2008, 05:55:51 AM
Kajeela and Jonas - could you possibly send me a PM one of these days?

Lon'shak
Mar 18th, 2008, 08:59:56 AM
Lon'shak, life-mate of Marava'shak, clan elder of Clan Shak on Coruscant (Nevermind the Imps and their blimpin' Imperial Center, no one down here in Invisec really gives a damn what they chose to call it, we just go on calling it what it's always been called).

I'm junior engineer for the local branch of Corellidyne Holographics. Been that for the past 20 years so that pretty much kills of any spark of hope of a promotion. I guess junior engineer is the highest a non-human can get these days, although I'm sure if that grass-biting, scum-swallowing, superannuated under-handed festering filth-sucking parasitic bunch of Imperials weren't around anymore, things might be little better. Oh well. That's life. Beats living back home. Those heat storms are positively lethal for anyone over 50 and suffering from arthritis.

Teol Na Sareesh
Mar 18th, 2008, 09:16:28 AM
Teol Na Sareesh - Twi'lek Trader on Imperial Center.

Koyi Doneeta
Mar 18th, 2008, 09:44:41 AM
The sista an' me, we're both livin' here. Well, we were, but then I got mahself captchad in a raid by sum stormies an' they had a deal wif sum low-life glitbitah, so I got mahself sold off to sum Hutt but he's dissapear'd on meh...

Lhira Doneeta
Mar 18th, 2008, 09:52:32 AM
Yeah! We were just mindin' our bizness an'all, an' then them stormies came an' took off wif her, an' now I gotta fin' her but I dunno where ta start lookin' an'all. It's no good cuz da boss is already askin' an'all.... cuz we were dancin' in a regular troop, ya'know? An' they sorta wanted the twins, an' not just one. But now it's just mahself an' I can't fin' her anywhere!

Jeny'kyn
Mar 18th, 2008, 10:10:40 AM
Jeny'kyn is something of a socialite, known to grace various nightclubs where she likes to perform songs and dances from time to time, in the company of her best friends. She works for a crime boss.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 18th, 2008, 04:57:11 PM
Sasseeri Reeouurra is based on Imperial Center in the Taapes District. Kal Olorin is there often as well.

Ilias Nytrau
Mar 19th, 2008, 09:20:11 AM
Ilias Nytrau is based on Coruscant (sorry guys, i've been scarce). He goes by the name of Dr. Jefsran Ollisen, and is the most esteemed medical mind in the Empire. He heads the most advanced medical institute, in the matters of treatment, as well as research and development in a large variety of areas. The doctor himself spends relatively little time on Coruscant, preferring to be out in the field (offworld) researching. Jedi in 'hiding'.

Qourr Mhawat
Mar 19th, 2008, 09:34:21 AM
I added that - once for Ilias Nytrau under Ordinary citizens, and once as Ollisen under Imperials. With links back to the other identity.

Karl Valten
Mar 19th, 2008, 10:24:02 AM
Karl Valten is on Coruscant, though he does make frequent trips off world.

Victor Crestmere, Naomi Lang, Ylor Jerrard, Bren'lar Scothis, and Danni Reyok are also all stationed on Imperial Centre.

Sanis Prent
Mar 19th, 2008, 11:21:12 PM
Byl Laprovik and Eluna Thals are almost exclusively on Coruscant.

Estelle Russard
Mar 20th, 2008, 07:34:13 PM
Russards, Jason and Jason the Elder are on Coruscant, but I see some one beat me to the Wiki edit:mischief

Ilias Nytrau
Mar 25th, 2008, 05:35:21 PM
I neglected to add that Ilias Nytrau is only half-human, and anyone that would have known this is dead or in hiding as well.

Antä
Apr 24th, 2008, 12:36:37 PM
I'm late...
But I am on Coruscant. Meddling around. Doing cool things, ya know. :)