PDA

View Full Version : Liberation mission to Coruscant - volunteers?

Kvettch
Mar 6th, 2008, 09:22:53 AM
I need some of the human or humanoid members (meaning anyone but the league of crazy aliens I play; no droids either) of this gang to volunteer to go on a mission to Coruscant to break into a home, swipe some stuff and liberate a Twi'lek slave girl (that means bringing her back here, if anyone wasn't clear on that). The home is Blarga's - so he could just hand us over access codes, but since we need to cover up that we have any connection to the home's owner, we'll have to do it the hard way.

There's a secondary mission target, and that is to off-load some small ships and some weapons systems, since we do need to make some profits, so you'll get the necessary info to lead you to a contact on-planet that gets you in touch with the right kind of people.

I'm going to be running this in a sort of gamemaster way, so I'll have stuff set up to happen but whoever volunteers is not going to find out until it happens.

John Anthony
Mar 6th, 2008, 09:45:03 AM
Yeah! Let's do this.

John Anthony, slicer and beast-rider, volunteering!

Kvettch
Mar 6th, 2008, 09:54:43 AM
Okay, that's one.... we need three in all.

Miranda Tarkin
Mar 6th, 2008, 04:06:11 PM
Saving a hot chick? Tarn is there

Blarga the Hutt
Mar 7th, 2008, 03:25:12 AM
Excellent... now we need only one more....

Kvettch
Mar 9th, 2008, 04:12:10 AM
Dani since you're doing your exam preparation, would this be better off waiting until you're done? It's not imperative we start this now, and I don't want to bog you down with another RP to post in if it can wait until your exam is over.

Miranda Tarkin
Mar 10th, 2008, 08:05:47 AM
Thanks yeah :)

Wampo Groba
Mar 10th, 2008, 08:14:47 AM
Alrightio.... *puts thread on hold*

Always good... gives me more time to plot obstacles for you all.... hehehehe....

We are STILL missing a third volunteer for this.

Muuulv 'Muzzle' H'neh
Apr 2nd, 2008, 06:31:13 AM
Small update - John Anthony is scratched off the list. And Lardo has agreed to join.

Now we're still down by one. Anyone? Malick?

Kvettch
May 30th, 2008, 02:53:50 AM
So.... since there's three of us left are you two still interested in this? I need to talk to Sten but I'm hoping he's still up for it so that would make it one more man to join us on planet.