PDA

View Full Version : All That Glitters, pt. 2

Kal Olorin
Feb 29th, 2008, 01:33:12 AM
Denny O'Thange was a slimy bastard of a Gree, but he'd led us straight to the man responsible for slipping away with the derelict freighter full of Sasseeri's glitterstim. For that he was being rewarded handsomely, though I wasn't paticularly interested in the details of his deal with Sassy.

I was interested in what this 'Smitty' had to say for himself. Nodding to the bulky Gran that was in the room with us, I stepped back as the alien splashed water on the human. It took two tries for him to come around, spluttering and swearing, and struggling against the straps we'd used to tie him to a chair. A chair that was bolted to the floor and constructed of steel. Yeah, we'd done this song and dance before.

I'd even stretched beforehand - no use pulling a muscle if I couldn't help it. "Where's the spice, Smitty?"

Smitty
Mar 17th, 2008, 05:53:33 PM
Silken blonde hair dragged across his face covered with the sweet fragrance of jasmine. The roar of waves crashing against the beach reached his ears. Smitty closed his eyes and craned his head towards the sunlight, burning sunlight, stinging sunlight... a wave of cold water crashed again, the burning stinging light, ringing in his ears, the scent of jasmine faded as ice cold water was inhaled then hacked out by his lungs.

Somewhere a voice drifted in across the abys <i>"Where's the spice, Smitty?"</i>

An eye stained with blood squinted against the bright light. "Sorry," his head rolled from side to side as he looked around the darkened room, "you're not my type."

Kal Olorin
Mar 20th, 2008, 05:47:30 PM
So it was going to be that way, was it? "You can try smart-mouthed and cocky, but in the end you're going to tell me what I want to know."

Leaning in a little closer as Smitty's eyes rolled back into his head, I gave his bloodied cheek a few light slaps to bring him around again. "No sleeping on the job now. We know you intercepted the freighter. We know you have our spice.

"Just tell me where it is and I won't have to let Rees here pummel you into sauce."

The gran grunted and cracked his knuckles.

Smitty
Mar 20th, 2008, 06:42:32 PM
Smitty shook his head and spit a bit of blood from his mouth in the general direction of Kal.

His thoughts were fuzzy, incomplete and the man's face infront of him kept blurring. <i>Spice? Frieghter?</i>

"I'm telling ya," he had to smile a bit. "Ya got the wrong guy."

Kal Olorin
Jun 15th, 2008, 05:10:56 PM
"No, no I don't." I nodded to Rees, and the three-eyed alien took a swing at Smitty, knocking his head back with the force of the blow. He seemed about to slip into unconsciousness again, so cold water was generously applied yet again.

"We know you towed the freighter out of the Hoth system. Your friend Sal junked your ship, but I still know it was you." I pulled up another chair and straddled it backwards, facing Smitty. "We are quickly moving past doing this the easy way, pal."