That I am stricken and can't let you go
When the heart is cold, there's no hope, and we know
That I am crippled by all that you've done
Into the abyss will I run

Into the abyss will I run
I can't let you go
Yes I am stricken and can't let you go</center>

<center>* * *</center>

A medical droid moved about the overly clean room. It almost looked like a hospital room. Very few marks suggested that someone had actually lived a normal life there. But they were atleast a week old. Outside of the only window in the room was the planet, Nar Shadda. The droid had worked diligently to clean the place up so that it may do its work without trouble. In the room was a bed with a single person laying in it. Her dark hair lay about her head. An oxygen tube was hooked into the mask that covered her nose and mouth.

The woman was Ashe Sieris. The room had belonged to a man named Zereth. She had been in a coma sense a run in with Zereth's creator, Zannon. That had been months ago. Zereth had left almost a week ago, leaving the medical droid to care for Ashe. She had not moved on her own accord sense that fateful day. But today, suddenly, her moniters started beeping to alert the droid that something was happening. She was stirring in her months long sleep.

"This is the Dark Lord of the Sith darth Lucid."

In her mind popped an Image of a man dressed all in black with a sith mask covering his face. His voice was mechanical in nature and he spoke with authority to all.

"You are all the children of the ancient sith lords, those that came before Bane. Bane's rule has ended and it is time for a new successor to the sith throne. Are religion is dieing and the only way to save it is for all of the children to gather. We are to meet in the Center of the Galaxy on the Planet Eclipse. On your way there pick up all the strays you can find no matter their power level. Every Soldier we can get is needed to fight the coming storm. Our great enemy the Jedi are a sleeping giant waking to retake the Galaxy that is rightfully ours. So we must unite to destroy this threat that will wipe us from existence."

The image and words of this dark lord echoed through her mind. Visions of Zereth dodged across them. Of him and this man standing side by side. Other figures stood around them. They all, save for Zereth, started to melt away. His dark eyes looked directly at her. She tried to reach out to him but he kept moving away from her. She turned as he moved past her. She tried to call out to him, but her throat did not make a sound. Other figures appeared around them. Kale, Lorca, Niala. Then Zannon appeared between her and them, the mask of this dark lord over his face. He cackled and brought a dagger down into her chest.

Ashe suddenly opened her eyes, gasping. The pain her chest was not from the dagger in her dreams, but it was definately there for some reason. The medical droid hurried about, adjusting things. It had yet to notice that she had opened her eyes. It turned to place a needle into her and then it noticed that her eyes were open, stareing at the metal being.

"Miss Sieris! Your awake! Oh Master Zereth would b..."

He was cut off by her grabbing it and pulling it close to her.

"Where... is.. he..."

Her voice was weak and cracked as she spoke from not using her voice in months. But she made her point clear.

"He... left, Miss. He said he had urgent buisness and to take care of you. I fear that he may not return."

Ashe slowly let go of the droid and lay back down, stareing at the cieling. Her dark eyes, once blue but now a deep purple tinted red, started to water. She clenches her eyes shut and shakes her head, refusing to feel this. She took a deep breath through the mask then began to unhook herself from the devices, monitors and tubes. She began to pull the mask off but the droid stopped her.

"Madam, I must urge you not to take off the mask. I fear that your immune system can not handle any sort of unfiltered air. For your health and life, I suggest you keep the mask on. It is the only thing keeping you safe."

Her hands shook as she lowered them from her face. So then the nightmares of what Zannon had done to her were true. They were not dreams at all. She began coughing slightly and started to push herself up.

"Please be careful. Your muscles are not used to moving and you might not be able to walk correctly for a while because of how dorment they have been."

She nods slowly at the droid and sat up, leaning her back against the wall. She cringes from the pain all over her body. The droid goes about trying to make her more comfortable and to make sure that all of her vitals are alright.

A few weeks later, Ashe steps out onto the streets of Nar Shadda. She flinches from the light of the setting sun, but continues to walk forward. She glares over her shoulder at the droid calling out warnings to her to be careful because her muscles were not ready yet for strenous activity. She sighs and cringes slightly at the pain but gives no other indication of it. The droid disappeared back into the appartment.

She pulls her hood over her head and continues walking slowly down the street towards a nearby park. Her eyes turned towards the sky as the darkening sky starts to reveal the stars hidden within it. She knew he was out there, but she did not know what star would lead her to him. With another sigh, she turns into the park, looking back down at the ground.

Rayna Eclipse
Feb 25th, 2008, 08:08:58 PM
That young woman... Rayna thought to herself ...is Sith?[i] She rested the electrobinoculars on their string around her neck. Big things come in small packages, she supposed. Her life was testament to that.

As curiosities raged through her mind she departed from her post and down the long cascade of ledges, paths and walkways that compromised the face of Nar Shadda. She glanced across the main street and between the soaring speeders to find a droid, seemingly of medical nature, watching her nonchalantly from the window. She silently cursed the products of technology and their capacity to keep their motives and orders from the Force. She didn't like being watched.

[i]Not like it matters. The cold, reflective glass mask that hid her face was an entirely new character to this galaxy. As Rayna had disappeared, Darth Soleil had emerged. The mask owed itself to her origins, deep within the core, as a staple of the hidden culture that surrounded the Force on her home world Aequitia. It was as unknown to the galaxy as the innards of the Maw.

Black robes tinged with hues of blue and red flowed behind her as she glided to the main level of the street below. She was barely noticed amongst the aliens and the chaos of life on Nar Shadda. Passing by, she received a few glances, but most ignored the woman and the mask she stood behind. Equally, the masses ignored the young apprentice of the Force walking ahead of Darth Soleil. If only they knew.

She strode up beside the woman who seemed to be aimlessly wandering in the street. "You look lost, friend. May I help you?"

Ashe Sieris
Feb 26th, 2008, 04:20:02 PM
The force whispered it's messages to her. But it was a distant whisper. Zannon's experiments on her had left her broken, her connection with the force faded. But it was still there. Someone was following her. She was still weak from the coma. If it came down to a fight, it would not end well for her. She continued walking the same pace she had been, making sure nothing gave away that she knew.

As the woman came up beside her, Ashe's hand went to the blade attached to her hip beneith her cloak. She ran her other hand over the mask that still adorned her lower face. Her eyes remained forward, watching where she was walking. Rayna's words hit Ashe's ears but she shows no sign of hearing her at first. Finally, her dark eyes turn on the woman beside her, barely looking at her out of the corner of her eye.

"No.... I am fine... Why, do I look like I need help?"

Her voice was clear, even through the mask. Steady and strong. She turns her head slightly to get a better look at the woman but then turns back to looking ahead of her, silent once again.

Rayna Eclipse
Feb 26th, 2008, 10:02:18 PM
She smiled beneath her own mask. "Yes. It's quite obvious in fact. A hood over your head, eyes cast toward the ground..." She said.

There were correlations between their two postures. Both wore masks, though only Soleil's covered her whole face. Both wore hoods, but while the new woman kept hers over her head, Soleil's was down. She wished she could say the correlations ended there, but they were deeper than appearance.

They walked in silence for a moment. Soleil could feel, through the Force, the woman reaching for a knife, but reason to put it to good use was not present. Not desiring to alarm the woman, Soleil did not reach for her own weapon.

"Not to say I can offer a path of aid. But merely that I, too, am lost." Both pairs of eyes looked ahead, though neither towards the same thing. "Recognize our own we can."

Ashe Sieris
Feb 26th, 2008, 11:25:22 PM
Ashe frowns, even though it is hidden by the mask. Her eyes remain neutral, though. 'They could not have found me this quickly,' she thinks to herself. She releases her hold on her dagger, know that if it came down to a fight with this woman, that it probobly would do her no good against a light saber. Her hand drifts into the pocket of her pants and she lowers her eyes to the ground.

"No, I believe you may have me mistaken for someone else."

Her eyes lift and look back at the woman out of their corner once again. The deep purple iris with red flecks watched the woman a moment before looking back down at the ground, continueing to walk forward, her pace remaining constant and steady.

"Perhaps you should ask the empire... I am sure they have records of 'One of your Kind...'"

Rayna Eclipse
Feb 28th, 2008, 03:15:08 PM
"Ask the Empire..." She smiled, but maintained a steady tone. "Not for anything, even from my own death bed. The only thing the Empire should receive from me is my vengeance." She wanted to spit at the sound of the Empire. Mindless bureaucrats that, since the death of Vader and Palpatine, had amounted to a Mynock's shriek. Their persecution of the Force sensitive drove her mad. She let that feeling out knowing full well Ashe would pick it up.

"And you, why is it that you do not seek the Empire, lost one." She asked.

Ashe Sieris
Mar 6th, 2008, 06:53:46 PM
"I do not believe that is any of your buisness. And please, stop calling me lost. I know exactly where I am at."

Her eyes narrowed at the ground before her. This person beside her either assumed too much or knew too much. The way she spoke had started to annoy Ashe. What was this woman trying to get at, anyways? Trying to push Ashe into attacking her? Or perhaps trying to bring her into a false sense of security. Either way, it was causing Ashe's anger to raise. The red in her eyes began to pulse, growing slightly brighter.

Ashe stops in her tracks, closing her eyes and slowly breathing. The pain in her chest had returned. The wretched medical droid back at her house was going to have her head for pushing herself too far. She turned her head up to look back at the sky. Only one thought crossed her mind.

'Zereth... what did you do to me...'

Rayna Eclipse
Mar 7th, 2008, 03:39:26 PM
"I do not believe that is any of your buisness. And please, stop calling me lost. I know exactly where I am at." Ashe said.

Soleil did not reply. She believed in time that Ashe would understand how lost she was. Suddenly Ashe stopped walking. Visibly the woman seemed alright but the Force told her she was in pain. Or was that...

A torrent of emotion and thoughts washed over her, muddling Soleil's cognizance of Ashe and distorting the prevalence of the Force from the environment around her. For a second, she was disoriented and striving to make out what was occurring in the darkness. Her eyes told her nothing, her ears reported static. As the sun set behind the buildings of Nar Shadda, absolving the streets of the light, danger lurked from every angle.

Finally it struck her. "Imperials, lost one." she said with a tinge of panic. "They've come for either you or I. Chances are both."

Ashe Sieris
Mar 11th, 2008, 04:27:07 PM
Ashe reached out with the force as far as she could in her weakened state. She could sense the imperial soldiers that were within a mile of them. But she also knew that they would never find her. She flinches again from the pain in her chest. It begins to lessen, but it is still there. She forces herself to gain control of her body, pushing the pain away.

She lowers her eyes to the masked face of the other woman. Her eyes had returned to their purple color. This woman's attitude was iritating her. She shakes her head and sighs slightly.

"Speak your buisness or be on your way. If you do not wish to do so in such an open enviroment, then fine, we shall seek somewhere more secluded."

Her voice, despite the demanding nature of her words, was weak and tired. This little adventure had drained her and she needed to rest.