PDA

View Full Version : Gharhda the Hutt!

Gharhda the Hutt
Feb 21st, 2008, 09:41:35 PM
Gharhda the Hutt used to be a Shell Hutt, but now he's taken the shell off. This overgrown, slimy piece of trash wants YOU!

The Hutt has taken an abandoned Rebel Base on Datohmir and created his own, small gang. He kills people with the Lesser Sarlacc on Dathomir. His most trust-worthy adversary: HK-48! HK is going to be the only member of the Black Bloods that is in his gang.

Gharhda the Hutt's gang has found an asteroid in orbit with crashed remains of a SoroSub Yacht, and turned it into a small base of operations. The base is now called: The Maw!

He now directs the trading goods and has his gang/crew mainatains the smuggling routes. If you need a smuggle run, PM me to do it. Tell me where, when, what, and how.

Miranda Tarkin
Feb 21st, 2008, 09:43:20 PM
I don't think this will be a problem but since the Dark jedi are based on Dathomir, best to let them know what you're doing :)

Gharhda the Hutt
Feb 25th, 2008, 08:45:46 PM
Haven't got any confirmation from anyone so, I don't know if 'm getting no response or if I made a typo in the PM.

Tri'ahna Zylary
Feb 26th, 2008, 02:47:23 AM
Well.... some of the Streghe people are also in here, so I figure some might see it... then again I've not been around to see if any of them have been online so I can't tell you.

Gharhda the Hutt
Feb 26th, 2008, 09:27:32 AM
Well, I PMed Jeseth, and he told me to PM Matier! I did, and no response for a while.

Tri'ahna Zylary
Feb 29th, 2008, 09:47:40 AM
Things are moving at a snail's pace at the moment in general..... those two are supposed to be part of this group in alternate characters and they haven't even joined up so far... *grumbles* .... sooooo... be virtuous. Have patience.

Gharhda the Hutt
Feb 29th, 2008, 10:32:01 AM
Kay. Thanks for telling me that.

3z-HXe
Mar 3rd, 2008, 09:46:59 AM
I responded to your PM by the way.... it wasa good way of figuring out what sort of an attitude this char is going to have hehehehehehe

Gharhda the Hutt
Mar 3rd, 2008, 09:56:11 AM
You absent-minded droid!
I will ave many hax0rzzz on yo foo's tale!1!111one!11oone!

lol

Kvettch
Mar 6th, 2008, 07:28:23 AM
You gotta excuse the droid.... he's not got the best of manners. He is his own boss, though, so if you want him to do something for you, you'd better be prepared to meet his demands.

Gharhda the Hutt
Mar 6th, 2008, 09:00:36 AM
Well, I'm taking the spendy-one's advice! To the Wal2WalMarket on Nar Shadaa!