PDA

View Full Version : The Primus Chronicles

PRIMUS
Feb 19th, 2008, 10:45:22 AM
*After taking a brief nap in his quarters, Primus reflects on the days events....I know I came here looking for work of a shady nature but who would have thought that I would end up as part of a Assassins Guild?...Huh really goes to show ya that anything is possible if you meet the right people, and Sorsha is definatley the right people, but she puzzles me, and that Lance Albert...he is very much the shady character....after much reflection Primus freshens up and dawns his black cloak and double checks to make sure he has his lightsabers on his person. With everything seeming to be in order Primus exits his quarters and heads of to the left and down the nearest corridor......Well now looks like I'm gonna have to give myself a little tour of this place.*

Tirsa
Feb 19th, 2008, 05:41:56 PM
:: A Nebari female passed him in the corridor ahead, having a conversation in fluent Rodese with two Rodians ::

PRIMUS
Feb 20th, 2008, 10:52:50 AM
*As Primus continued down the corridor he noticed a female Nebari holding conversation with two Rodians. He could not decipher what was being said because he did not understand what was being said. Primus was only fluent in Basic, Zabrak, Huttese, and Twi'leki....and so Primus continued on his self given tour of the facility. As a few moments passed Primus came upon two hall ways one left and one right, without a second thought he ventured down the hall on the left.*

Tirsa
Feb 25th, 2008, 08:29:20 PM
"Hey!!!" a voice called behind him, just a few feet away. "That's a restricted area."

PRIMUS
Feb 25th, 2008, 09:19:29 PM
*Stopping in his tracks at the sound of the Nebari's voice.*

"Well now you do speak basic after all?...So this is a restricted area huh, well my mistake."

*Taking in the form of the Nebari female, Primus found her attractive but did not dare let it be known besides, he had become infatuated with Sorsha and though the Nebari was attractive...very attractive, she still couldn't hold a lightsabre to Sorsha.*

"My name is Primus, and you would be?"

Tirsa
Feb 26th, 2008, 10:49:26 AM
"Tirsa. The boss sent me to come fetch you."

PRIMUS
Feb 26th, 2008, 03:20:43 PM
"Well nice to meet you Tirsa,..[*with a smirk on his face*]..and it seems you have been successful in your task, so now that you have fetched me, what do you plan to do with me?"

*Folding his arms across his chest, Primus leans against the corridor wall with a grin and waits to see what happens next.*

Tirsa
Mar 4th, 2008, 06:05:51 PM
:: She twitched, then shook her head at him ::

"Follow me. We're gonna get you outfitted."

PRIMUS
Mar 4th, 2008, 07:20:15 PM
"Outfitted?.....Outfitted?....(With obvious sarcasm)...What's wrong with the outfit I'm wearing?

*Falls in step behind Tirsa*

Tirsa
Mar 4th, 2008, 07:26:13 PM
"Bad fashion sense isn't my problem." she jabbed back with a chuckle. "You're gonna need the proper tools, if you're gonna do the work."

:: She glanced over her shoulder ::

"Why the change, anyway? Shouldn't you be hiding in a monastery somewhere?"

PRIMUS
Mar 5th, 2008, 07:40:12 AM
*Finding humor in her interesting attempt at a joke Primus found himself laughing a little*

"A monastery? I think not....let's just say I like to live outside the norm and what is expected of me...besides in everyones life there comes a time for a little change. By the way....what kind of tools will I be needing?"

Tirsa
Mar 5th, 2008, 07:46:17 AM
:: She nodded in approval at his words, stopping near a door to listen intently before answering ::

PRIMUS
Mar 6th, 2008, 12:27:49 AM
*Coming to a halt beside Tirsa, Primus tries to get some answers out of the lovely Nebari.*

(In a low whisper) "What is your position in this outfit, and what can you tell me about what goes on behind these walls...or am I on a need to know basis?"

Tirsa
Mar 8th, 2008, 08:46:25 AM
:: Tirsa raised a hand so she could concentrate. She thought she could hear a faint moaning, but was dissatisfied. She would have to pay a visit later. Moving on down the hall, she answered the first part of Primus' question ::

"I'm with the guild. I do a little mayhem on the side when it's needed, but these days, I protect the boss." :D

:: They reached the door at the end and entered. Inside the room were two Nagai ::

"Hey guys, here's the new talent."

PRIMUS
Mar 8th, 2008, 02:53:51 PM
*Entering the room in step behind Tirsa, Primus takes in what he assumes to be his new comrades.*

(With a nod of his head) "Greetings and salutations to you all."

Tirsa
Mar 10th, 2008, 05:54:23 PM
:: The Nagai seemed aloof, but Tirsa wasted no time getting the equipment from them. Unfurling the package on the table, she presented him with an exotic array of blades, needles and vials of liquid ::

PRIMUS
Mar 10th, 2008, 08:59:51 PM
*Looking at the equipment Tirsa offered to him, Primus accepted a few of them.*

"Ummm...the blades you can keep...(pulling out his two lightsabers)...I prefer to use these....as for the vials and needles, I'll take those, but first what's in the vials?"

Tirsa
Mar 15th, 2008, 10:43:15 AM
"You might want to reconsider that. Cauterized wounds tend to leave too much of a distintive mark, and you'll be changing tools every so often. We don't leave trails behind. It's bad for business."

:: She picked up one of the vials ::

"Poisons. Some of the most lethal in the galaxy."

:: The Nagai grinned in approval ::

PRIMUS
Mar 15th, 2008, 10:52:41 AM
"Very impressive, as for the blades...well momma always said Never turn down a beautiful woman's advice.....so the blades it is. (Twirling the blades in his hands) Ok Tirsa, what's the next step in my transformation?"

Tirsa
Mar 27th, 2008, 07:56:41 PM
"That's all for now, you'll run the gauntlet in the morning."

:: She gave him a wink and walked out of the room ::

PRIMUS
Mar 27th, 2008, 09:01:55 PM
*Securing the blades and vials in another compartment of his cloak. Primus' gaze followed Tirsa out of the room ....."hmmmm beautiful and deadly".... turning his gaze back to the Nagai, Primus bowed his head and left the room ...."Well now, I think I better continue my self guided tour of this facility".... Primus heads down a long corridor and takes the first left opposite the direction where he first encountered Tirsa.*