PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast in Bed, and Other Tales of Action and Romance

Jhyx
Feb 19th, 2008, 09:19:08 AM
Oh but last night was glorious! Never before had he been so happy and warm; well, except maybe for the time he was on vacation at that one planet in that one system... the one with the beach. Or maybe when he went trekking through the Ithorian jungles, just him and his wits!

Last night though! Last night was a night for the history books, for certain.

And so it was that with an excited spring in his step, the little Isnik bounded through the luxurious apartment, a flurry of fur and energy. And food! His darling deserved nothing less than breakfast in bed, and so Jhyx had decided that he would treat her to just that - toast (a little burnt and slopped with a special Rodian jam he'd found in the cupboard) and eggs.

The kitchen was a mess, but that didn't matter a lick; she was going to get her meal brought to her without having to leave the comfort of the bed.

Leaving her future meal to cool slightly, Jhyx careened into the bedroom, hopping from the nightstand to the pillow beside where she lay her head.

Carefully, he tiptoed close, and put his nose right up to her ear.

"Wake up my sweet," the little Isnik purred, "your dashing prince charming has made you breakfast, and he needs you to be awake to eat it."

Varla
Feb 19th, 2008, 10:00:35 AM
:: Varla's mouth curled into a smile as the little Isnik snurfled her ear, and she opened her eyes to greet him. The sex had been wonderful!!! The things he could do with those little paws, and that bushy tail, it was thrilling!!! ::

"You made me breakfast?" she blinked. She curled a hand around him and gave his nose an affectionate lick.

"Thank you." :D

Jhyx
Feb 25th, 2008, 09:37:26 PM
He gave a smug grin, leaning up and back so that he was sitting comfortably on her chest.

"Anything for my dear lady, my damsel in distress."

Reaching down, he gave a small pat to his 'seat'.

Varla
Mar 4th, 2008, 05:51:13 PM
:: Varla laughed, reaching out to scritch him on the chest ::

"What did you make for me, lover?"