PDA

View Full Version : Observation Sky Bridge - [Sorsha]

Mu Satach
Feb 17th, 2008, 07:32:11 PM
She could still feel the warm traces of the Captain's hand on her back as she climbed the scaffolding towards the observation bridge between the Twin Towers. The dark covering of night covered her ascent.

Her boots hit the walkway and she crouched and reached out with her feelings. <i>No one, good. </i> She was alone on the bridge, but <a href="http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=17597">wouldn't be for long</a>. Already she could see the beginning traces of the dawn's light approaching.

She remained motionless and waited.

Sorsha Kasajian
Feb 18th, 2008, 10:10:54 AM
:: Sorsha arrived as Mu had requested, no enforcers. There was no need to make her more skittish than she already was ::

Mu Satach
Feb 18th, 2008, 03:06:29 PM
She spotted the Vigo's willowy dark figure on the far side of the bridge. Barely a spec at this distance.

She checked the area again, nothing. The Vigo was alone. Mu stood up and started walking forward, by the time the two met, they would be about in the center of the transparent bridge. The sky bridge gave one the feeling of walking on air. The wind kicked up, she looked down for a second and spotted the early morning traffic and clouds flowing below them.

Reaching the center she paused, gripped the side rail to steady herself against the wind and sized up Sorsha. She'd never seen the Vigo before, not even holo's of the woman, but she knew the description well. It was important to know who not to tick off in their world.

Looking at her she could see why she had become one of the heirs of the BlackSun. There was a deadliness about the woman masked by beauty. <i>Beauty and the Beast all rolled up into one.</i>

"Nice outfit." she skipped a formal introduction.

Sorsha Kasajian
Feb 18th, 2008, 03:28:48 PM
:: Sorsha nodded with a gracious smile, but grew serious ::

"I've come as you asked."

:: She seemed slightly disappointed with the setting, but dismissed it quickly ::

Molly Black
Feb 18th, 2008, 03:34:55 PM
Pins and flippin' needles..

That's what Miss Molly Black was sitting on.. The informant sat on her bottom, on a bench in the city's banking district. She was keeping watch over the door Sorsha had just entered to go visit with Mu. No one else was to go through that door. She was biting her nails to stubs and tapping one heel repeatedly.

No guards.. Just her, the waitress... Wonderful.

Mu Satach
Feb 19th, 2008, 12:56:39 AM
"I can see that." Mu leaned against the railing. "Makes me even more curious why someone like you wants to chat with little ol'me."

Sorsha Kasajian
Feb 19th, 2008, 03:29:35 PM
:: Sorsha preened her hair against the wind ::

"I've come to learn you have a little problem. I'm here to help, if you let me."

:: She flashed a wicked but sincere smile ::

Mu Satach
Feb 19th, 2008, 04:01:47 PM
"Problem?" She squinted her eyes a bit.

<i>Smitty what have you pulled me into.</i>

For the past several days Mu had been quietly inquiring along her contacts in Port Town on Smitty's whereabouts. He had become a ghost. His accounts were still full, his apartment a wreck, his ships all still in port, but the man him self was gone and no one wanted to talk about it. Even when she applied her own personal brand of pressure, no body was talking.

No body was even breathing.

"What's my lost ATM card to you?"

Sorsha Kasajian
Feb 19th, 2008, 04:07:48 PM
"Please." she said, no longer smiling. "I know you care about what happens to this man. Isn't that right?"

:: Concern was etched on Sorsha's face, and her brown eyes were almost puppy-like ::

Mu Satach
Feb 19th, 2008, 04:13:50 PM
<i>"what happens to this man"</i> The words shot through her.

"So he's alive?"

Sorsha Kasajian
Feb 19th, 2008, 04:24:21 PM
"I can't say for sure how long he'll stay that way. Sasseeri is prone to irrational tantrums."

:: There was derision in her tone when she spoke the Vigo's name ::

"His life depends on a leap of faith, dear. Time is ticking."

Mu Satach
Feb 19th, 2008, 04:55:34 PM
Mu turned away from Sorsha and gripped the railing. A vision of his face getting pummeled into hamburger rose in her brain.

Anger shook her to the core. Anger at Smitty, anger at what she knew was happening to him and anger at herself for giving a damn about the cad.

A tremor radiated out from her and caused the bridge to sway.

"What are you offering?"

Sorsha Kasajian
Feb 19th, 2008, 05:20:20 PM
:: Sorsha remained serene as the bridge swayed ::

"I'm breaking away from Black Sun. It'll be my pleasure to bloody Sasseeri's nose in the most painful and embarrassing way possible. But you have to trust me."

Mu Satach
Feb 19th, 2008, 06:43:34 PM
Inwardly she groaned.

"Look, I don't want to get in the middle of a gangland war. I just need to get my man out of her claws."

<i><font color="red">And how exactly are you gonna do that sweet cheeks?</font></i>

She clenched and unclenched her jaw as she thought.

<i><font color="teal">Maybe I can buy him back...</font>

<font color="red">Yeah right... cause Reeouurra's the forgiving type.</font></i>

"I'll find a way to get him out of there."

<i><font color="red">Look sister here are the facts and you know it. You have no connections into her operation. That means, no way of knowing where he is, what her security is like, or even how deep he is in it, because in reality only Smitty and Reeouurra's gang know how much stim that cargo ship was carrying. And even if it was only a snifter full, they'll make an exquisite example of him as a warning to anyone else who gets a similar bright idea.</font></i>

<i><font color="teal">There's got to be a way.</font></i>

Sorsha Kasajian
Feb 19th, 2008, 06:48:48 PM
:: Sorsha nodded sympathetically ::

"Fair enough."

:: She turned to leave, but looked over her shoulder. Then she thought the better of it and kept walking ::

Mu Satach
Feb 19th, 2008, 07:06:24 PM
She gripped the railing tighter. Each foot fall leading away from her was another nail in Smitty's coffin.

She looked out across the sky line.

"Can you provide technical blueprints of her operation as well as his exact location and security detail?" she yelled after Kasajian's retreating form.

Sorsha Kasajian
Feb 20th, 2008, 07:45:43 AM
:: She turned again ::

"No, but I can lend you the resources you need. I can also arrange a crisis that I guarantee will divert her attention, and it will never get traced to you in any way. She'll assume the Hutts were responsible for the destruction."

Mu Satach
Feb 21st, 2008, 01:22:03 AM
"Damn," she muttered under her breath.

<i><font color="red">So much for simplicity.</font></i>

For a time now Mu had been living a dream. All her trades had been above board. The revelation of her true nature, the kinship with Henning, laying to rest <a href="http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16556">the rift</a> between her and her father and even the beginnings of a <a href="http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16832">tenuous hope</a> that one day she may reconnect with the Jedi. All paths seemingly lead away from the underbelly of darkness. Until now...

She released her grip on the railing and turned to face Sorsha.

"What's the price of your <i>generosity</i>?"

Molly Black
Feb 21st, 2008, 10:59:36 PM
People were begining to filter into the area slowly. Molly's job as 'dignified lookout' might actually require that she put down the little file she was weilding against her nails with fervor. Alternately filing, blowing on her fingers and inspecting her handiwork could only be repeated so many times before she really did start to look suspicious, or removed her nails entirely whichever came first.

Tucking the little blade away, she looked both ways seeing nothing at first, but then her attention was arrested. A familiar swagger approached.

Ahhhh.. Mu's Imperial friend.

Mu's Imperial friend?! Now? Near a meeting with Sorsha!?

Molly shuffled her feet and looked down, trying to be invisible, hoping he didn't notice her..

Sorsha Kasajian
Feb 23rd, 2008, 10:57:46 AM
"We'll discuss that later. This meeting place of yours was ill-conceived for business. Come to my ship when you're ready to deal."

:: Sorsha turned then, and left the woman behind ::

Mu Satach
Feb 24th, 2008, 02:55:52 PM
Mu watched the retreating figure head towards the southern banking tower. <i>Interesting...</i>

<i><font color="yellow">"Everyone has a weakness Sata, everyone."</font></i> The memory of her father's lesson bloomed in her mind as her eyes drifted from Sorsha's form towards the rising white towers of the Cumulus glinting in the morning sunlight.

Once the figure was long gone she reached into her pocket and pulled out her comm link. "Izacs, you there?"

Fourty some odd levels below Captain JaCyn Izacs answered her call, "I'm here, where are you?"

"Look up."

He raised his head and spotted the dark spec alone on the sky bridge. "What are you doing up there?"

"Taking in the view, getting a bit of fresh air. You should join me."

"No ma'am. I'm afraid of heights...," he started walking towards the north banking tower's entrance, "when you're involved."

"Wuss." She cracked a smile at a memory of him dangling below her as they traversed an ice ravine. "Did you find out anything?" She began walking back towards the same tower.

He reached the entrance, "You're not going to be happy." and went inside never noticing the curly dark haired figure sitting by the southern towers doors.