PDA

View Full Version : Another Character

Vince
Feb 16th, 2008, 05:05:49 PM
Since it seems that Trix isn't going to get much 'air-time', as it were, I've been planning another character, but haven't gotten much done. I'm still toying with a force-user, though if I try that, I'd want him to be one of the Inquisitors or a Hand, if it is possible.

I was thinking of making a truly evil character, but not the kind that one normally sees; instead of killing children, he turns them against their parents and has the kids kill them in their sleep. Won't eradicate a race, but have them eradicate themselves. That sorta guy.

But I've been reading up, and it seems ALL force users are being hunted, which makes this character a bit out of place, if he's actually in the inquisitoriate. Is there any real need for any sort of character? I'd be willing to Rp just about anything.

I should note that posting during the summer would be severely slow, about once a week if things go right; sharing a computer and holding a night shift job with maybe another on the side will be extremely time consuming.

Emily Srawd
Feb 16th, 2008, 06:09:53 PM
HK-48 needs help with his thread, "A New Order."

So, if you wanna help us, just PM me, HK-48, or Cortanak.

Karl Valten
Feb 17th, 2008, 03:54:38 PM
Whoops, did not catch this thread until now. I like the sound of having another Inquisitor around. I have to run shortly, but I'll definately look into getting some things sorted out for this.

*does happy-dance* :dance

Miranda Tarkin
Feb 17th, 2008, 03:56:09 PM
hah! I was just going to suggest to him to contact you Karl :D

Rossos Atrapes
Feb 18th, 2008, 09:19:38 PM
All right! I've posted as Rossos; whatcher thoughts on him, if you are interested enough to say?