PDA

View Full Version : Convention Time - Empire in LA

Laura Shannon
Feb 16th, 2008, 01:15:58 PM
ooc: ok, kicking off the first of the con threads, so everyone is welcome to join in as either the convention guests or rabid fans. :p

FRIDAY
THE HYATT REGENCY HOTEL
2:15 P.M.

:: Laura pulled the firebird up to the curb, just as the parking valet stepped out to greet them. A bunch of fans were waiting outside, and broke into excitement as the twins got out of the car ::

Vicki Alterson
Feb 16th, 2008, 01:24:39 PM
Flashes of camera lights blinded her and people were shouting to get her attention. Vicki put her sunglasses on so she could at least see who her fans were besides a bunch of stars shouting random things.

"ALL HAIL EMPRESS TARKIN!!!"

Vicki couldn't help but give that man the power point with two hands and shake her head. "That's right!"

"Can I get your autograph Vicki?!?!?!"

"Valerie!!! We love you!!!"

"Lianna's better then Miranda!!!"

Nothing out of the ordinary. Same things usually said when fans of theirs happened to be staying at the same Hotel they were.

Valerie Alterson
Feb 16th, 2008, 01:35:50 PM
:: Valerie hopped as she waved, and hurried in through the doors. Three Snapples on the drive and she was ready to spring a leak. There would be time to hang with the fans after she paid a visit to the little girl's room ::

Laura Shannon
Feb 16th, 2008, 01:50:56 PM
:: Laura stepped out of the driver's seat, wearing sunglasses. An enthusiastic chant of "Sorsha" rang out from a group of college guys in Black Nebula T-Shirts. She flashed them an appreciative grin as she handed the keys over to the attendant and followed Vicki inside ::

Lynn Wilkinson
Feb 16th, 2008, 05:01:59 PM
“Pffffff, at least make a good entrance.”

VRRRRRMMMMM

A rumbling engine drew the attention of the crowd down the road. Lynn slid the orange and black GTX to a stop and revved the sports car’s engines once more for good measure.

She tossed her guys to the valet and grinned at the camera flashes.

“YEAH, NAOMI!”

“LYNN, LYNN, LYNN”

“Naomi and Dani for High Inquisitors!”

Lynn waved with a laugh, the loudest of the cheering fans wearing their “Inquisition Babes” shirts.

Kahlen Rondot
Feb 16th, 2008, 11:29:12 PM
The engine revved again before Lynn shut off the jazzed out driving machine.

"OH MY GAWD! DANNI!"

"Rondot and Wilkinson forever!"

"KAHLEN!!"

She flashed her pearly whites at her and Lynn's screaming fan's, before popping out of her seat.

Throwing a wave to the crowd, Kahlen linked her arm with Lynn's.

"Smooth ride, Wilkinson."

Jennifer Graeme
Feb 17th, 2008, 09:37:06 AM
“I guess that's your inconspicuous arrival out of the window.”

The driver of the black Toyota Corolla slowed as he approached the Hyatt Regency Hotel. His eyes lifted to the rear view mirror, and the woman sat anxiously in the backseat.

“You want me to drop you around the back, Jen?”

She sighed and shook her head. The driver brought the car to a halt. So it was that Jennifer Graeme arrived, as others had done before her, only with a little less glamor.

“DARIA!”

The shout caught her attention abruptly and she smiled, hopefully at the right person – a guy in his 20s, dressed in gray robes with a plastic lightsaber in his hands. She gave him a little wave and he wooped appreciatively, straining to get one last look as Jennifer slipped into the hotel foyer.

Vicki Alterson
Feb 17th, 2008, 03:58:28 PM
"Ok, the fans are rabid today." Vicki pulled off her sunglasses as she and Laura headed to the hotel front desk. "Not in a bad way, but there's a helluva lot more here then when we were in Chicago."

Josh Harmon
Feb 17th, 2008, 04:22:47 PM
"Which is why I always a day early." Josh Harmon looked up from his seat in the lobby's lounge, cradling a mug of hot coffee in his hands. "Still got a load of people chanting "Veritas Vincit" and half-latin garbage they made up on their own, but what can you do."

Josh offered a smile. "Looks like you ladies got me outnumbered this time round."

Laura Shannon
Mar 1st, 2008, 11:38:20 AM
:: Laura was busy directing the porter with the baggage cart, occasionally responding to the fanboys by making faces at them ::

Valerie Alterson
Feb 6th, 2009, 12:47:41 PM
:: Val came back out into the lobby, and with a running start, slid on her heels across the floor to catch up just before the elevator doors closed ::