PDA

View Full Version : Legacy (Sorsha)

Darth Lucid
Feb 13th, 2008, 03:07:25 PM
(dream sequence.)

Sorsha found herself lying on a gravel path dressed in funeral garb. Before her was a double large stone door. The Door towered over her as did the castle it opened up into. The gravel path also led down to a large twisted gate in the opposite direction. On the door hung a note written in a very old form common tongue.

Dear Sorsha the Fallen

This is for the fallen and the abandoned souls that once walked the dark path. The path I know lead for my fallen brethren. You where amongst the fallen but now it seems you are amongst the abandoned. It is my job to bring the abandoned back to life. Back to there former glory they once had.

If you seek truth, power, or freedom from the torture step through the door. Inside is the final test of greatness and glory. If you wish to join the fallen and remain in the land of dead take the pathway to the gate. Those that go through the gate only receive pain, suffering, and misery. Those that walk through the door are honored, loved and respected.

Choose your path wisely. Stand and fight or die those are the ultimate choices here.

Dark Lord Lucid

Sorsha Kasajian
Feb 13th, 2008, 04:17:40 PM
:: Sorsha twisted her face in disgust ::

"You again???!!! What do you want from me???!!!

Darth Lucid
Feb 13th, 2008, 04:49:53 PM
Lucid said but the message on letter changed to answer her question.

The answers you seek are inside through the door. You can go on living in the ignorance or you can seek the truth. Through the door are your answers through the gate there is only oblivion. You must make the choice? Figure out in yourself weather you seek the Truth or Oblivion.

I helped you see the endless possible futures. I helped you see what was at end of the path of oblivion. I helped you break the wall that was blocking your true potential. Yet only you can make this last choice. Through that door is all the answers you seek and how to change your possible futures. Through the gate there is nothing and your inevitable down fall.

Sorsha Kasajian
Feb 13th, 2008, 05:00:15 PM
:: She looked up at the sky, then over to the gate ::

"If you wish to play this game so badly ..."

:: She stepped towards the gate ::

"... you must do it on my terms."

Blade Bacquin
Feb 13th, 2008, 05:10:33 PM
Man entered through the gate and he stood by it holding it open for Sorsha. He resembled the man from another dream, Dac. Yet there was something different about this figure, he was dressed in white Jedi robes. He spoke to Sorsha from the distance.

"He will not answer you. It is fully up to you to choose your own path. Do not be afraid my name is syphrom."

Sorsha Kasajian
Feb 13th, 2008, 05:24:39 PM
:: Her eyes narrowed ::

"Pray tell, what is it you want?"

Blade Bacquin
Feb 13th, 2008, 05:30:39 PM
"For you too be free from this mad man. For you too walk your own path not the path he wants you to walk. That path leads down a road you walked once before in another world. He knows you from another time and another place. Show him you are not his Sorsha walk through the gate. Show him you no longer seek the Dark path."

Sorsha Kasajian
Feb 13th, 2008, 05:31:53 PM
"The dark path ... what exactly do you mean?"

Blade Bacquin
Feb 13th, 2008, 05:45:05 PM
"Every thing is tied to the force. There are two sides to that coin, one is dark and the other is light."

Syphrom looked to the castle.

"Through the door is the Dark Side and that is Lucid's domain. Through the gate is the light side. Through the castle you will be given quick access to power and destruction through his teachings. Through the gate the light side will let you live out your life unless you choose to embrace the light side. Then it will teach tolerance and peace."

Syph eye's shifted from the castle then to the gat and back to Sorsha.

"Basically he has been prepping you all this time to see if you had it in you to become what you once where to him. I have been silent this hole time letting you make your own choices. Do you choose to follow the dark path or the light path is the final test. Yet you are the only one who can choose which is why he won't answer you back. He needs to know on which side of the coin you stand."

Sorsha Kasajian
Feb 13th, 2008, 05:51:48 PM
"I am slave to no one." she hissed. I didn't succumb to Xizor's desires and I will not fall pray to his."

:: She looked at the gate and thought of Mira, then she passed through it ::

Blade Bacquin
Feb 13th, 2008, 06:06:29 PM
Syph took one last look at the castle and then followed Sorsha through the Gate closing it behind him. There was a bright white light and then there was nothing but whiteness. With in the whiteness there was just Sorsha and Syphrom. He looked at her and just smiled.

"You made the right choice. Before I leave you to your life, for you to do what ever you want with it. There is a warning, if you are to ever meet a man that looks like me. Stay away he will want you dead and will stop at nothing to see your end. That is if he ever meets you."

Syphrom continued smiling for a Jedi having turned someone to the light side was an up lifting moment. She may never be Jedi unless she chooses that path but she would never be a darksider so that alone made him happy.

"The man's name is Blade Ice. He is Lucid in the physical realm. Also one other warning if you wish to here it pertains to the future?"

Sorsha Kasajian
Feb 13th, 2008, 06:14:57 PM
:: She ran her hands through her hair impatiently and growled ::

"Speak."

Blade Bacquin
Feb 13th, 2008, 06:24:18 PM
"I believe her name is Miranda in your world. In Blade's world her name was Dalethria and she was his master. Like you she has the potential in the force Blade knows this. He won't do anything to her because well it is complicated."

He didn't want to mention the fact that the reason Blade had left her alone after there first meeting was cause somewhere inside him he saw her as Dale. Somewhere in there he loved her still and couldn't bring himself to destroy her. He left her alone hoping she would grow into the force on her own.

"She has potential to fall to the dark side not by Blade's hand but there are other outside influences that could force her that way. If you would try to keep her safe from the fall. Don't let her become twisted like Blade."

A door opened at the end of the white.

"After you walk through that it is all over. Lucid will not invade your dreams ever again."

Sorsha Kasajian
Feb 13th, 2008, 06:37:04 PM
:: Sorsha nodded, then turned and walked through the doorway ::

Blade Bacquin
Feb 13th, 2008, 06:48:14 PM
Sorsha woke up in the safety of her own bed. Blade half way across the galaxy snapped out of his meditation. He had a disappointed look on his face but he had other plans that would hopefully fall into place better. He still had no Idea where Vega was or if he even existed. Sorsha was lost to oblivion and now an enemy of the New Sith Empire that was forming.

It seemed Blade was making enemies of his old allies and friends of strangers. His old friends where not the same. There old selves where better, then these new imitations. Blade turned to a man that was standing behind him in the meditation chamber.

Man: "So what of this Sorsha Kasajian?"

"She died over five years ago. Now there is an imposter posing as her. She is the enemy of the New Empire, her death is warranted. Put the sith bounty on her head. Any sith who see her must kill her or they are a traitor."

The man nodded and left the room to pass the message around to the sith of Ziost.