PDA

View Full Version : Should we get our own group forum?

Kraleil 'Alekeg' Schous
Feb 1st, 2008, 03:43:25 AM
I've been thinking about it - never really expected to get so many people together, but now that there are 11 or so of us (not counting my "NPCs with a face" like this one).... what do you think? Our very own home?

Kvettch
Feb 1st, 2008, 08:53:39 AM
*kicks Alekeg in the nether regions*

Get out! This my speech! Kvettch ask question here!

Mu Satach
Feb 1st, 2008, 12:52:18 PM
FYI - cost of a forum is $25 dollars a year

Also, please feel free to make any suggestions or request changes your group would like to make to Cloud City.

A group of us kinda developed this area in hopes of generating a base of operations for pirates, smugglers, bounty hunters ect. And although I'm bankrolling this section, this isn't a "mine all mine" operation if you know what I mean.

Tarn Ardsul
Feb 1st, 2008, 01:10:40 PM
Well perhaps another forum that isn't involved with Cloud City. Another place that Pirates go to say .. oh like somewhere in Hutt Space? :D

Jekaan Oludh
Feb 1st, 2008, 01:55:27 PM
Actually I think the forum is 30$. Already checked that part. And that's not really a problem... LOL!!!

Yes, we'd definitely not be involved with Cloud City...... Although I'm not sure about Hutt space either. I mean it's big bad and nasty but I was thinking more along the lines of an abandoned space station or something.... I remember reading about one in some X-Wing book.... *goes to check*

Kvettch
Feb 1st, 2008, 02:10:07 PM
After thinking about it - an abandoned piece of an old shipyard off Nar Shaddaa would sound good. From what I can get off Wookiepedia, Nar Shaddaa had lots of old shipyards and ports, and a lot of that is really rundown. So how about this one is a piece of one that became detached from the main structure on the planet and is floating around, and someone had the bright idea to make it some sort of orbital station. It first was a really nasty spacer bar but went bankrupt and Lardo won it in a game of sabbacc for us. We can have the odd Hutt keep it for us....

We'd need a name for it.

Although I dunno if it's a good idea if Pirates have a fixed abode that everyone knows about.... We'd probably need a hideout on some other place where we stash the loot.

Tarn Ardsul
Feb 1st, 2008, 02:12:17 PM
Or several bases here and there. Just this would be one of their main bases, but yes - No keep all the good stuff there. That would be silly :)

Tayeav
Feb 1st, 2008, 02:19:11 PM
We could use the planet base as our 'smugglers cove' but continuously keep to the sky to avoid being tracked?

If we're looking for some kind of community - perhaps we could rope existing shuttles and smaller ships owned by the crew onto the Voodoo Heart - like some giant space station, just a lot more crude and made up of a bunch of little ships?

Kvettch
Feb 1st, 2008, 03:43:16 PM
well not onto the Heart because that thing needs to fly, but to that structure thingie, yes.... would be good.... a station that has a basic "heart" made up of a proper old station, but that has lots of old ships tied to it to make up the rest of the thing....