PDA

View Full Version : What's your pet-peev?

Denarr Sepphist
Jan 30th, 2008, 07:43:53 PM
What's something that annoys you so much, even thinking about it makes you angry?

Droo
Jan 30th, 2008, 07:50:53 PM
Bigotry and religious fundamentalism makes my blood boil everytime.

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 30th, 2008, 08:25:24 PM
Being told what to do.

Gharhda the Hutt
Jan 30th, 2008, 08:27:01 PM
Al Gore getting a Noble Peace Prize for telling us that even dipsticks like Clinton know: The Earth is getting WARMER!!

Parsideon Denix
Jan 30th, 2008, 11:37:55 PM
Indecisive people.

Crystal
Jan 31st, 2008, 12:09:32 AM
Hypocrisy, stupid people and children.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 31st, 2008, 07:11:01 AM
Ignorance, arrogance, general stupidity.

Tri'ahna Zylary
Jan 31st, 2008, 07:35:07 AM

In one word - my ex! :lol

Sudoku
Jan 31st, 2008, 07:35:16 AM

Plus the elderly, the poor, teenagers and unattended small children...so basically everyone ^_^;

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 31st, 2008, 07:47:05 AM
Yup. The whole world irrates me, at one time or another.

Razielle Alastor
Jan 31st, 2008, 10:35:53 AM
Bigotry and religious fundamentalism makes my blood boil everytime.

Oh yes.. The word fundamentalism makes me twitch..

Zeke
Jan 31st, 2008, 11:25:58 AM
If I try to put mine down, it'll just wind up looking like a re-work of Dr. Cox's Rant Song from the Scrubs musical episode.

Sudoku
Jan 31st, 2008, 11:26:00 AM
Sickness also makes me mad, though mostly at myself for being sick >_<

Aretsuya
Jan 31st, 2008, 12:21:27 PM
Open doors and dark rooms. :|

Vinny Red
Jan 31st, 2008, 12:30:19 PM
I've got a couple....only a couple though :lol

People who don't know how to merge properly and pull onto the highway doing 50 km/hr

snow

Women who insist on telling you about every single microsecond of their day

people who don't look when they back up and just assume that everyone will stop for them

people who cross the road and take their time to get across

AO-Hell

People who tell the same stories over and over and over.....

Snow

Broken guitar strings

Little kids who put Altezzas and fart cans on their cars and think it adds 100 Hp

Abuse of signal lights....Leaving them one while driving 10 kms down the road, or just not using them at all and making the random turns

Getting cut off

Gas prices

Snow

How everyone is obsessed about Britney spears and how big of a crap she took today

F'ing moose on the roads

Having to help train the jerks that are taking over MY job (what a company I work for.......)
<!-- / message -->

Denarr Sepphist
Jan 31st, 2008, 01:00:36 PM
Shameless women. I can't stand 'em.

PRIMUS
Feb 1st, 2008, 12:41:17 PM
Those freakin' mail in rebates **** me off so much...I'd love to meet the moron who thought that would be a good idea. I did it once and it took 3-6 weeks just to get a meesly $20.00 back..I prefer the in store instant rebate...but as for the mail in rebate, well it's just BANTHA FODDER!!

Matier
Feb 1st, 2008, 07:09:39 PM
Insignificant individuals who can't think for themselves and constantly steal others' ideas. [ex. character image claims, storylines, group plots, and names]

Sorsha Kasajian
Feb 2nd, 2008, 11:14:16 AM
People who abandon, injure, abuse or torment animals.

Figrin D'an
Feb 2nd, 2008, 11:35:16 AM
People who selectively ignore the validity of modern science in one breath while utilizing/espousing it's advances in another.

Nathanial K'cansce
Feb 2nd, 2008, 11:39:33 AM
People who put knives and forks blade and prongs up in the dishwasher/drying racks.

Someone's going to lose a finger one day.

Miranda Tarkin
Feb 2nd, 2008, 11:42:07 AM
People who make me late. I like being early or on time.

Eluna Thals
Feb 2nd, 2008, 12:40:30 PM
People who put knives and forks blade and prongs up in the dishwasher/drying racks.

Like I'm going to let the business end of my utensils get re-dirtied in a drying rack. Thats right, I am this person.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 2nd, 2008, 12:46:27 PM
Hangovers. What is the point!?

Kraehe Branwen
Feb 2nd, 2008, 12:51:23 PM
Procrastinators and rude people. My husband makes me late all the time to appointments and if I want to go somewhere he takes about an hour "finishing up" something on the computer. Irritates me to the point I want to slap him. Then there are the women that work at Victoria's secret here at the mall. They think they are better than me just because I'm a little chunky. RUDE!

Eluna Thals
Feb 2nd, 2008, 03:29:56 PM
Hangovers. What is the point!?

Your body subtly telling you that it's lost water due to your alcohol consumption and is in a state of dehydration.

Asprin and a liter of water.

Razielle Alastor
Feb 2nd, 2008, 03:38:13 PM

Agreed Snackman.

Razielle Alastor
Feb 2nd, 2008, 03:50:36 PM
Insignificant individuals who can't think for themselves and constantly steal others' ideas. [ex. character image claims, storylines, group plots, and names]

:rolleyes ya think..?

Edit: people that double post? XD

Jeseth Cloak
Feb 5th, 2008, 04:51:50 PM

Like I'm going to let the business end of my utensils get re-dirtied in a drying rack. Thats right, I am this person.
Right on!

Tri'ahna Zylary
Feb 6th, 2008, 02:48:15 AM
Hooligans at a carnival procession who think they're god's gift to Earth (and think the best way to express themselves is spraying booze over children and throwing empty bottles at other people) ... they deserve death. Next time I'm going dressed as a Sith.... complete with lightsaber.... if only those were real.........
Although it was mildly satisfying to throw exploding stuff at them... and watch their consternation.... they had to be either extremely stupid or extremely drunk not to figure out who was making things go Boom! right in front of them.... then again I know one of them couldn't even read so I guess they just lacked an actual brain....

/end rant

PRIMUS
Feb 6th, 2008, 05:57:45 AM
Sitting in the movie theatre trying to enjoy a movie but the idiots behind me are yaking on a cell phone!

Zeke
Feb 6th, 2008, 11:56:06 AM
Yes. Adding to that, people who shout at the characters on-screen or play MST3K in the theater. Save it for the DVD release, and do it in your own home!

PRIMUS
Feb 6th, 2008, 10:17:11 PM
I second that motion!!

Nathanial K'cansce
Feb 9th, 2008, 05:17:56 PM

You'll cut us all! :p

Also, people who do not use their turn signals. Argh inducing.

Yuri Thrice
Feb 11th, 2008, 09:08:23 AM
Ah, yes. The "no turn signal" thingie....Jeez....Only way its even remotely approvable is if no one else is around, or if you....I dunno, don't have a turn signal.....like it got shot off or something. Then you better be stickin' that damned hand out and signaling me!

Zeke
Feb 11th, 2008, 11:16:36 AM
Nothing fights that make people cry.

Lucianus Adair
Feb 12th, 2008, 02:41:26 AM
People who don't silence their mobile phones at a meal, and even worse, people who talk on the phone during a meal.

THE WORLD CAN WAIT. :shakefist

And feet on the coffee table. I eat on that table sometimes. Disgusting. Ottomans are made for feet.

Turbogeek
Feb 12th, 2008, 03:36:21 AM
People who don't silence their mobile phones at a meal, and even worse, people who talk on the phone during a meal.

THE WORLD CAN WAIT. :shakefist

Considering my hourly rate.... you better believe I am going to answer my mobile.

And feet on the coffee table. I eat on that table sometimes. Disgusting. Ottomans are made for feet.

Coffee tables are made for feet. Without shoes. Sooooo relaxing!

Pretty women who smoke are rapidly becoming an annoyance. Dont you realise how ugly a cancer stick makes you? Your not sophisticated or sexy or havign a good time. Your inhaling death and you will lose your looks much quicker.

Hypocrtical atheists who cant smell their own nonsense. But they are an easy deal, either set{athiest}=ignore or really annoy them in return. Theya re so much fun to rile up.