PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need a Demon?

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 30th, 2008, 05:23:56 PM
So, any WOD RPers who are dying - no pun intended - to make a deal with the Devil, or one of his lesser minions? :)

edit: Some of the perks a demon can offer include knowledge of infernal disciplines, but they can do some other really interesting stuff as well... such as ruining the lives of your enemies. Mind you, it's all at a price.

Rod Stafford
Jan 30th, 2008, 06:28:19 PM
I've only just started reading up on Demons for the first time here:

http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Demon:_The_Fallen

They sound fascinating in a His Dark Materials kind of way. Have you decided what kind of person this demon is going to be?

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 30th, 2008, 07:02:56 PM
Adam (that's his human name) is a member of The House of the Second World. He passes off as a defense attorney and is the leader of a cult that centers around a law firm in New England. That's where he draws most of his faith. A lot of my RPing of him is going to be based more on the Black Dog Clan Book Baali than it will be on the White Wolf Demon: The Fallen book, though.

Adam's long-term goal is to gain enough followers to tear the veil between heaven and hell. For now he's just interested in drawing more and more desperate and lost souls to him, and empowering them with infernal knowledge. No one knows his true name, but if someone figures it out, they would have some level of control of over him. :D

Fiona Devlin
Jan 30th, 2008, 07:05:45 PM
Aha!!!

You see, Rod??? :twak You see??? :twak

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 30th, 2008, 08:30:21 PM
Aha!!!

You see, Rod??? :twak You see??? :twak
What did I miss? O_o