PDA

View Full Version : Big Thread o' Last Night I Dreamt...

Pages : [1] 2

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 28th, 2008, 03:14:22 AM
Not daydreams or aspirations, mind you, real dreams. I'm sure you had an especially weird one last night. We can keep this as a 'dream journal' of sorts, and see how disturbed our collective subconsious is.

I tell you mine only because I did read that this is a fairly common pregnancy dream, so it does not paticularly reflect on my subconscious except to say that I'm fairly normal. So there!

I dreamt that I gave birth. To a kitten. At first in the dream this seemed normal to me, and I was thrilled! Then as the dream went on I suddenly realized how abnormal it was to have a baby cat instead of a baby baby, and remembered my ultrasound and I had pictures of an actual baby from inside me. I became extremely distraught at the thought of having instead produced the first half-human half-cat (though it appeared to be all cat) and spent the rest of the dream sobbing and trying to convince everyone around me that the kitty wasn't mine and there had to be a real baby inside me somewhere!!!!

It was actually really disturbing. ^_^; http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/symptoms/a/pregdreams.htm And I'm not the only one who's had a dream like this I SWEAR!
"I woke up from anesthesia and than a nurse asked me if I want to see my babies. I am very happy as she says "babies"... but she came back with a basket full of .... kittens. "

Ok what did you dream last night?

Wyl Staedtler
Jan 28th, 2008, 03:22:28 AM
I dreamt that I was Goldie Hawn and I was dating a young Robert Redford. For some reason we were in a tack shop and I remember feeling very frantic--not because of any real danger, but because of some shift between us that had happened earlier.

At one point, as R.R was getting ready to leave the shop I pressed my hand against his chest (I distinctly recall him wearing a blue denim button down and a brown leather vest) to stop him from going and looked up at his face; it was very closed.

"Don't shut me out. Please. Tell me what's going on, I can see you're hiding something." I--as Goldie Hawn--said. He stared at me at then pushed by and walked out the door. This signaled the end of something, but not our relationship.

After this point I don't remember much. Sure was weird though. :)

Tri'ahna Zylary
Jan 28th, 2008, 03:46:56 AM
The other week I had an odd dream about there being a moat around my bedroom wardrobe (I have a huge wardrobe that covers almost the entire one side of the room (about 4.5 meters) which kept filling up with water, and then there were these other people there with me one of which I am almost certain was the ex-boyfriend of my mother-in-law but the others I have absolutely no idea who they were, and we were all trying to empty the moat out with cups but the thing kept filling up and it was going to start flooding my apartment. Then I either woke up or I went on dreaming - dunno, it was too surreal - but I had the worst time trying to figure out what I would do if my apartment would ever be flooded, if I'd be electrocuted because of all the power sockets and stuff (nevermind that my apartment is up on the highest hill in town and above the ground floor) and the last thing I remember dreaming was a waterfall flowing down from my balcony and thinking that at least I wouldn't need to scrub it anytime soon again.

Extremely odd. Especially when a friend afterwards told me I should check out what it all meant and what I could find out about dreams pretty much described my emotional state at the time. o_O

Park Kraken
Jan 28th, 2008, 04:44:50 AM
My dreams or nightmares tend to either be very peaceful or very violent affairs. A few nights ago one of the latter varities showed itself when I planted a car bomb in my pickup for a repo man coming to take it to the IRS. Later on in the dream I was standing at trail looking at the repo man's widow and children. It was not a happy dream.

Kraehe Branwen
Jan 28th, 2008, 09:47:55 AM
Last night I dreamt I went back to highschool to finish my senior year( I got my GED in the middle of it) while my son was in preschool(he was 2 for some reason). And while touring the school I saw some bully beat him up! And the teachers weren't doing anything about it! The kid was like three years older and huge! So I went down there and threatened the little worm's life!

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 28th, 2008, 10:04:16 AM
I don't remember what I dreamt about last night, but I was very angry when I woke up this morning.

Zeke
Jan 28th, 2008, 11:44:30 AM
I usually just have the same two or three dreams night after night. Not sure what that means, but there it is.

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 28th, 2008, 12:07:04 PM
There's a dark thing that often waits for me in my dreams. Sometimes it takes the form of a serial killer in a condemned house, and other times it's a beautiful witch who lures me into her misty shack with her feminine charm, but it's always the same thing underneath the exterior. In the end, the dark thing is always trying to harm me in some way... and I spend part of my dream running from it, and part of my dream slaying it.

Nathanial K'cansce
Jan 28th, 2008, 04:57:54 PM
A couple weeks ago, I had a sequence dream. One on a Saturday night, the other the following Saturday.

The first one was I was in a class, and we had an assignment to do for that class. The teacher picked us at random to put the answers to all the questions on the board at the beginning of class. Little did I know I had didn't do the homework, but made sure to note it down in my notepad thingy to do it next time.

The next week, the dream was the next week of class when the next homework was due, so I did the homework. We get to class, and i was one of the lucky to put an answer up.

Little did I know this time, I had done last weeks homework, and not the homework due for this week. So I had to come up with the answers fast, and it was some form of bio-ecology class. And, since I am not anywhere near the bio-ecology freak, I said "flip it" and told the teacher "yea, I didn't do the homework. Deal."

I've been out of school for a year now! >_<

Karl Valten
Jan 28th, 2008, 05:13:26 PM
A couple weeks ago, I had a sequence dream. One on a Saturday night, the other the following Saturday.

The first one was I was in a class, and we had an assignment to do for that class. The teacher picked us at random to put the answers to all the questions on the board at the beginning of class. Little did I know I had didn't do the homework, but made sure to note it down in my notepad thingy to do it next time.

The next week, the dream was the next week of class when the next homework was due, so I did the homework. We get to class, and i was one of the lucky to put an answer up.

Little did I know this time, I had done last weeks homework, and not the homework due for this week. So I had to come up with the answers fast, and it was some form of bio-ecology class. And, since I am not anywhere near the bio-ecology freak, I said "flip it" and told the teacher "yea, I didn't do the homework. Deal."

I've been out of school for a year now! >_<

Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Nathanial K'cansce
Jan 28th, 2008, 05:58:59 PM
Huh.. no, that doesn't sound good at all! :uhoh

Zeke
Jan 29th, 2008, 07:05:08 AM
PTSD is never good.

Last night I dreamt of having a superhero fight with one of my friends. There were cops, crowds of onlookers, and we were causing thousands of dollars of collateral damage. Oddly, neither of us were in costumes or had superpowers; it was just a plain ol' fistfight, and even though we were yelling obscenities and junk at each other, neither of us knew precisely why we were fighting in the first place.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 29th, 2008, 07:15:50 AM
Again, I can't remember exactly what I dreamt about. There was one 'scene', though, where I was at work - how dull - and got upset over the traumatic experience of spilling someones cup of tea |I

Arabella Balfour
Jan 29th, 2008, 07:58:39 AM
I swear like five minutes ago I could have told you..

|I now it's gone..

Night before though I dreamed in vivid detail of taking my kids on Splash Mountain at the Magic Kingdom. Smelled the overly chlorinated water, heard the music sun by the little critters, felt the lining up my stomach come up to my nose while zooming down towards the Briar patch.. Yeah..

Maybe it was a premonition! I could be going to Disney soon! :p LOL

Tayeav
Jan 29th, 2008, 01:24:17 PM
I dreamt that my sister and I were on a little boat with a handful of passengers, and it began to sink. The boat only had little windows and the water was dark, I managed to swim out but when I got to the surface and onto the bank; I realised my sister wasn't there.

I paniced and dived back into the water. It was freezing and pitch black; I had to feel my way to find the sinking boat, get inside it, and try to figure out by touch which one was my sister... I managed to do it and escape again; but when I got her onto the bank she wasn't breathing. I managed to give her CPR and she spat out water, and then it flashed forward to a scene of us in a supermaket buying eggplant for a special Italian dish I can make; so I'm guessing she ended up being alright.

I woke up in the middle of the night with tears in my eyes. I'm going to call her today when it's a reasonable time in Australia.

Byl Laprovik
Jan 29th, 2008, 08:33:36 PM
I used to have the same recurring dream for about 13 years but I haven't had it in the last few.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 30th, 2008, 05:12:59 PM
I dreamt last night that I was with one of my sisters and we were trying to get away from this mall that was FILLED with zombies. :cry They were sort of like the mutants in I Am Legend, in that they could only come out in the night or in shadows...

We got away before nightfall and got to a 'safehouse' which was like this super deluxe apartment overlooking the ocean, but my SISTER forgot her jacket or something at the mall and we HAD TO GO BACK. There was some running around in stairwells and elevators and other things.

Basically I woke up all scared and out of sorts.

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 30th, 2008, 05:20:53 PM
my SISTER forgot her jacket or something at the mall and we HAD TO GO BACK.
The scary thing is, I can picture some women really doing that in a post-apocalyptic world. :|

Sudoku
Jan 31st, 2008, 07:42:49 AM
I had a dream the other night that I had to go and buy a pet hamster for my sister, but I couldn't find any hamsters, only every other kind of pet imaginable. There was also something about money, the number 9 and scientology in it too :uhoh

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 31st, 2008, 07:44:45 AM
I dreamt I was in a First Person Shooter. I don't know which one, but it was fun and quite scary. There were zombies, and I had two team mates... though I ran away from them for some reason and decided I was going to kill everything myself. But then I ran into a room full of Big Daddies (from BioShock) and nearly got owned :o

Droo
Jan 31st, 2008, 08:19:09 AM
I dreamt I'd snuck into an old mate's house and while he was in the bathroom, I'd gone upstairs and snuck into his bedroom. However, when I got there I was unsurprised to discover that his entire room was actually a miniture version of one of the maps from Call of Duty 4. So enthused was I that I climbed on top of these buildings and hid behind one with a G36C(complete with silencer, of course). And I waited. When he finally came into the room, he was wearing a clown costume and was completely unphased that he had an assault rifle in his face, and instead proceeded to show my his collection of Ghostbusters toys he kept in a tennis ball tube.

Kraehe Branwen
Jan 31st, 2008, 01:24:57 PM
I had a musical dream last night. o.o My dad was trying to write one and trying to pay for it with his taxes and my taxes combined and I was supposed to design the set and even do the cartoon version. Totally random, especially since my dad would NEVER even watch a musical.

PRIMUS
Feb 1st, 2008, 12:36:33 PM
I consider myself a nice guy and I've done some stupid things in my life, but my dreams tend to be dark and twisted and inconsistant..I mean one night I can dream about my wife, my kids and it will be a dream of harmony...then the next night I'm running around like some kind of warrior cutting of the heads of people I deam unfit for life or some weird scenario like that...and the worst part is sometimes I enjoy those dreams more.:( :( :( :( :(

Zeke
Feb 1st, 2008, 03:55:40 PM
Dude, don't feel bad. Nearly all of my dreams have that darkside anger/hatred/aggression theme going on.

Park Kraken
Feb 1st, 2008, 04:39:08 PM
I think my dream from last night tops the weird list! Me, Christan, Charley, Holly, and someone else (I think it was Karl) were battling against a horde of murlocs using lightsabers, phasers, and machine guns. But the even weirder thing was, we were getting honor points from doing it. I ended up with 243 kills for 2,040 honor just before I woke up and scratched my head.

PRIMUS
Feb 2nd, 2008, 02:48:05 AM
That wasn't a dream that was an adventure, I wanna dream like that.....*runs to bed and goes immediatley to sleep*.....ZZZZzzz!

Sudoku
Feb 2nd, 2008, 09:49:05 AM
I dreamt that Pickle got hit by a truck :cry

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 3rd, 2008, 12:24:49 AM
I've been having very vivid dreams - but when I wake up they sort of disappear and I can't remember them. Last night I was dreaming something about visiting a friend's house and my older brother and his wife came over too - only they brought all their cats with them.

O_o

Zem-El Vymes
Feb 3rd, 2008, 01:23:58 AM
I had a dream where for whatever reason or not, I had to put a contingency plan into effect and bug out. Tried to get my family out too, but my dad didn't make it.

:(

Tri'ahna Zylary
Feb 3rd, 2008, 03:49:37 AM
Last night I dreamed I was trying to find the exact corridor my office was on but somehow there were so many different ones and down one corridor was an old fashioned alehouse, an internet cafe and a tea shop, and another corridor was made up of a series of fountains, and then one time I walked down one corridor and found myself out in the open but there were natural stown walls all around, and there was a path going around the corner and overhead there was some sort of elaborate bridge leading into an opening in the stone which was carved all around with celtic knots and such. And somehow right next to me in the ground there was a hole and I could see through onto a gree field with sheep on it. Then there were a bunch of people from here, but I don't recall who, and they were telling me to go around the corner instead of taking the bridge, so we walked around the corner and ended up in some sort of museum for druidic history, and we all got lost in there and somehow suddenly I found my office. I was trying to find the others and still wanted to find out how how I could get to the field with the sheep when I woke up.

*scratches head* Weeeeird....

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 3rd, 2008, 07:38:50 AM
I dreamt that me and my two housemates decided to open an internet based shop, that sold only things relating to Where's Wally/Waldo. :lol

Sudoku
Feb 3rd, 2008, 09:07:17 AM
K, just woke up. >_>;

In my dream, I was visiting Christin and Charley, but they lived in a castle. I was taking a bath, and the tub was in the kitchen. Charley came in to remind me to squeegy out the tub, or else (there were lots of rules in the castle for some reason.) After my bath, I was getting dressed and a baby crawled into the room. Christin came in to get the baby, except she started cleaning the oven and under the sink. The baby went into the oven. :uhoh Christin found a spoon with cucumbers growing on it, and the dream ended with me saying "You learn something new every day." :lol

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Feb 3rd, 2008, 09:17:29 AM
You goofball :lol

Sudoku
Feb 3rd, 2008, 09:19:07 AM
I think the baby was Pattons, too. I don't know why she was crawling around on the floor though XD

Morgan Evanar
Feb 3rd, 2008, 10:19:44 AM
I bought a gun without doing any research or test-firing it at all and then had buyer's remorse about an hour later. I was walking around with it in a backpack and took it to school.

Completely retarded.

PRIMUS
Feb 3rd, 2008, 10:44:11 AM
This is really weird guys, last night I dreamed I was Lion-O Lord of the Thundercats, and Cheetara was my wife...the rest I dare not share!

Sudoku
Feb 11th, 2008, 08:10:53 AM
Last night, I had a dream about babysitting Zeke and Wei, but they were little kids. And even though they were identical, Zeke was somehow younger than Wei.

I also dreamt that Jennifer Lopez and Paula Abdul were trying to steal my banking information.

Zeke
Feb 11th, 2008, 11:17:00 AM
I was a superhero, and I saved the day. :D

Mu Satach
Feb 11th, 2008, 01:43:29 PM
I was in the warehouse with a shot Mr. Orange, Mr. White and Mr. Pink arguing who the rat was and where the ice was stashed.

Crusader
Feb 12th, 2008, 09:58:45 AM
I posted this nightmare before on CoruscantCity.net a year ago but I still consider it as the most shocking nightmare I had for years: It is something between Merry Popins and a film noir version of Seven. I guess this mix already proofes how ****ed up my brain is.

Maybe I should add that I watched the Black Dahlia before going to bed this night.

So imagine LA in the late fortys: Trenchcoats, women with incredible hair and skyscrapers with marmor hallways.
I ended up as a widowed father, a workaholic, with two teenage kids: a son and a girl. I was working at an architect office in one of these skyscrappers or something like that at least I remember a lot of drawings around me. As if dreaming about being a workaholic and working late till night isn't scary enough the real action kicked in when I met a beautifull woman in a Jazz bar.

I still wonder how I raised my kids by being at work till night and then instead of looking for them I end up at a bar. Dangerous plot holes ahead! But who cares? In a dream this seemed to make sense to me as always.

Ok back to the story: So this blond attractive lady came into my ****ed uped egos life and a few cuts later I ended up married with her. Suddenly my kids had someone that cared for them. In other words my new wife was dealing with those typical teenage problems from soap operas(no idea if anyone cared about bullemie that much in the 40s but yet again it worked for me in a way stuff like that always make sense in movies).

So we had some nice weeks/months together...time is always blurry in my dreams. My kids were happy, she was happy and I for some reason still staied the same workaholic brick.

Now the dream got very blurry suddenly my coworkers and friends(plothole? workaholic + friends + family? Does this work) started dieing in pretty gory ways. After a while I realized that all those deaths were somehow connected to me at least the police pointed this out during my interrogation.
Eventualy I realized that my new wife wasn't only sorting my life at home but even tried to bring the rest of my life into the right direction.
In the next moment I jumped into my car and drove home in order to stop her from whatever she was planning to do next. I even feared that she was going to kill my kids.
I came home the lights were out, the wallpaper was torn of and the walls were covered with a dark liquid. It all looked like in an appartment that had been pulled right out of a Fincher movie. A letter was lying on the commode at the entrance. I picked it up and used my Zipo for reading.
I don't smoke but since everything looked like in a film noir it made sense that I did in my dream.

The voice of my wife, this devil in disguise, was coming from the off:
"I tried to improve your life as much as I could. I thought you would become a better person. The person I saw in you when we first met but you didn't change a bit in all those days. I know that you love me and your kids too but you never took the time to show that to us. I am gone now. My final present for you is an opportunity to restart with your kids.
Then I heard the lovely voice of my teenage daughter coming from the hallway:" Daddy is that you?"
I took a deep breath of relief. She was still alive...I held her face between my two hands and as I wanted to pull her closer so that I could kiss her on the forehead I realized that something was wrong.
Through the darkness I suddenly saw that her eye holes were empty - dark like a black hole - and that what I first took for tears was actualy blood that was running down her face.
I felt small acid burned hands entwined around me. I stopped in the movement and pressed her against my body so that I did not have to see what has become of her.
I was just holding her like this and we were both crying. My ego or myself realized at this moment what went wrong during this dream and this is where I woke up.
I was freezing and shaking in terror till I realized that it was just a silly nightmare.
Suddenly I had to laugh then...I thought:"Peter you are pretty ****ed up! But this was one of the best psycho thrillers you have watched in months"

Vince
Feb 20th, 2008, 05:51:17 PM
Okay...

I went to sleep, and dreamt I was I woman. Somehow I got pregnant. O_o

I dunno how, since I don't remember any naughty bits to this dream. Maybe I knew I would be mentally scarred by this? So I'm living life as this pregnant woman. There's really no man about to pin this on, but for some reason I'm not worried about it.

We go through the cycle, and instead of getting nauseous and stuff, I just feel like I've got something in my stomach that just won't come out. A lot like being full, but without the stuff in your stomach. A whole bunch of events fly by, taking a lot of time, but not much at all, in the way that dreams often do. My tummy gets bigger.

Then comes the time to give birth. Oh man! For some reason I didn't want to be in the hospital, so I'm on a couch in the living room with paramedics around me. I knew there was pain, but I was sorta disassociated from it; I wasn't really feeling it.

I knew it was uncomfortable though. Eventually the damn kid decides its had enough of making me lie on my back and breathing oddly, and comes right on out. There was a great relief, like a turd that was horrible, and finally managed to crap out. ('snot me, it was the girl that was me! Wierdo, she was.)

Cue in a whole bunch of happy breast-feeding scenes, and the kid learning to walk (I never figured out whether it was a boy or a girl. The girl knew, but it was like one of those things that one knows in a dream but never really talked about in dreams).

I wake up; the sad about it was my first thought was 'Damn, I was a cutie!'

Wierd dream, I told ya. If I didn't, well, let's just pretend I did.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 21st, 2008, 03:09:33 PM
I dreamt my husband was between jobs and had to become a truck driver. O_o

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 21st, 2008, 06:16:54 PM
I dreamt I was a cheerleader/gymnast. Possibly with super-powers.

Zeke
Feb 21st, 2008, 08:15:18 PM
This morning I nodded off in the computer lab. My dream couldn't have been more than a minute long, as this is the entirety of it:

I used a flying knee attack to knock a guy through a window.

Sudoku
Feb 22nd, 2008, 08:39:44 AM
I had another dream about visiting in Alabama, which just means I need to go on vacation NOW ^_^; lol.

The only bit I really remember was playing massive amounts of phone-tag with Christin, and there was a cardboard washing machine I wanted to give her. o_O

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 22nd, 2008, 08:40:08 AM
I don't remember exactly, but I think it was sexy :uhoh

PRIMUS
Feb 23rd, 2008, 06:09:17 PM
I was being chased and harrassed by female Vampires, and to tell you the truth I want to have that dream again....I'm afraid I liked it.

Wyl Staedtler
Feb 23rd, 2008, 10:43:47 PM
I was boarding a flight with Taylor and we were talking the same chatty nonsense that people do in airports; as we walked up the aisle and went to our seats, Taylor leaned over and whispered that the guy a few seats back from us was this famous Russian hockey player (in the dream he had a name but I don't remember what it was; he was the dream equivalent of Ovechkin.)

"Are you sure? I don't think so."

Taylor rolls his eyes and tells me he's sure so I excitedly backtrack and approach the guy, who starts to smile when he sees I'm coming. For some reason we end up really hitting it off and I sit beside him. During the flight, we end up fooling around. A lot. Interspersed between this he somehow manages to tell me about this mountain that he and his dad climbed last year, and his handicapped son.

Before we land we decided that we're going to get married in Vancouver, despite the fact that he has a wife. He whispers (because by now people have clued in who he is and are staring furtively at us), "So, shall we have the old folks do it or a priest?"

Dream Me knows that 'old folks' are my parents. So I tell him that my parents aren't in B.C and that we'll have to have the priest marry us.

When we land, with arrangements to meet up later, Jaci White, my friend from grade three, appears out of nowhere and starts accosting him because she apparently is his biggest fan. We grin at each other knowingly, and then we're suddenly having it on again in Horseshoe Bay Ferry Terminal.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 24th, 2008, 08:38:10 AM
For some reason, I was required to take classes in science, maths, etc as part of my degree. It was like being back in school, only I had skipped every lesson other than English so we pretty much going to fail my entire degree :(

Zeke
Feb 25th, 2008, 07:10:29 AM
I'm starting to get tired of this one dream that's I've been having since the semester started.

Banner Laverick
Feb 26th, 2008, 05:51:36 AM
I dreamt that My Chemical Romance came into my work, and we were all wearing retainers.

Tri'ahna Zylary
Feb 26th, 2008, 06:38:08 AM
Last night something went wrong with my gas boiler and I'd been standing around it and waiting for something to happen, so suddenly the guy upstairs ran the hot water and my boiler started up instead only that there were small flames coming out of the little hole in front.... I kept thinking this isn't quite how it's supposed to be, but didn't do anything other than stand there. I had a nasty feeling of fear overcome me... then I heard the water being turned off upstairs and something made a crackling noise and I knew exactly that this meant the gas line was breaking and gas was leaking out and in a few seconds my kitched was going to explode. But instead of escaping I lay down in my bed, and got angry at my alarm clock for not waking me up in time for work, although I was starting to wonder if having switched off the gas would have done some good. Then there was a loud bang and everything went white. And I woke up.

I swear the next apartment I get will not have a gas heater. Those things scare me to death and that's not the first dream I had about the apartment exploding because of it....

Vince
Mar 3rd, 2008, 01:50:46 PM
I dreamt I was back home for the summer, and I woke up because one of my brothers smacked me with a newspaper. Apparently, there was an infestation of small TVs; with legs and arms. They were like those little wind up toys, but moved really quickly if I wasn't looking. My brother (I don't remember which one) smacked me, because I was asleep in the living room on the couch, and there had been a small TV on my chest or something.

Well, they said there were only three left, two regular ones and one with needles as arms. That one was an aggressive bugger. So we go searching for them, and we find one and destroy it. But I wasn't there, I was searching for one in a car or something.

The next thing I remember was being in the back seat of a car while it's driving down the road, and looking for the little wind-up TV. I look in the driver's seat and the little TV's defying gravity and steering the car from the steering wheel. I try to knock it off the wheel, but it notices me (I think it didn't know I was there until that point), and a jumps off the wheel and starts walking up the seat to get me. Why it didn't walk across the seat and through the front seats, I don't know, but it walked up the driver's seat, and was walking down the other side, when I kicked the seat and knocked it on the ground. When that happened, I stomped on it and it broke into a million pieces.

There's more, but it's all a blur; I can't really remember it clearly.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 3rd, 2008, 03:13:15 PM
I dreamt that I gave birth - I was in a birthing tub and my midwife was there watching, but it was just the two of us. I reached down and could feel the baby's head right there... and I sort of helped ease it out and then whooosh there was the baby in the water!

I looked at my midwife and she was all "pick him up" so I took him and brought him up out of the water, all still attached to me by cord, and it was amazing. Then she pulled the plug on the tub, told me to stand up and left the room. O_o The placenta came out then and it was nasty and smelly.

:p I was pretty disappointed to wake up and still be pregnant. :lol

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 6th, 2008, 07:51:21 AM
My dreams are getting to be so unfulfilling and disturbing. :(

Damien E. Dervish
Mar 6th, 2008, 08:14:19 AM
I don't remember my dreams any longer. Haven't for a time....so either, they are uninteresting, or there are other reasons I simply do not remember them.... Very rarely, I'll get a dream I remember, and even then, after a time, I forget it. Strange. After all, I used to dream almost every night, and remember what I dreamt...Such vivid dreams...

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 9th, 2008, 11:29:05 AM
I've noticed a strange recurring element in my dreams. I always seem to end up visiting this little market stall that sells jewellry. It's not any place that I've ever been to in real-life, as far as I remember, but it always seems to pop up in my dreams... o_O

Banner Laverick
Mar 9th, 2008, 10:53:04 PM
^maybe it's a past life thing?

Recurring things in my dreams are school, and shopping malls. There's also a dark haired guy who tends to turn up in my dreams from time to time. I've never met him IRL, and if I do, I'm sure I'll be weirded out XD

Last night/this morning, I had a nightmare about staying in an apartment where the family had left their children. They died in the apartment, and the parents were also dead. My siblings were getting ready for bed, sleeping in the childrens room. I went to take a shower; someone was playing the answering machine messages back while I was in the bathroom. I remember that the parents had left a message for the children on it, it was freaky. I looked at the glass door of the shower and saw a man walk behind me who wasnt really there, and a face like a china dolls with blonde hair. I ran into the bedroom to get everyone up and out of there, but I woke up...:x

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 10th, 2008, 01:04:12 AM
The last few nights all my dreams have involved traveling long distances in a car, though with different purposes in mind, and sometimes being chased by people, or trying to catch up with other people.

Probably my subconscious trying to deal with the end of this pregnancy journey. :)

Marava'shak
Mar 10th, 2008, 02:36:44 AM
I probably had one of the weirdest dreams ever last night. I had planned to color eggs for Easter with my daughter yesterday but instead we ended up playing monopoly with my mom, so put those two things together and you get: Easter-Egg monopoly!

In the dream we were coloring these tiny little eggs with glitter, and someone kept telling me to hurry up cos there were all those bigger ones still waiting and the glitter was falling off - and that was no good because the more glitter the more we could buy streets for it. So I look around and notice that we're on this giant board and we're actually the pieces being moved around and my mom's head is sort of looming over us and she's the bank but we pay with easter eggs, and it's the glittery eggs that are the high currencies. But we keep having to make the eggs ourselves because the bank has run out of eggs cos my daughter ist stockpiling them so I realise that I'm the only one coloring them while my daughter keeps snatching them away so the bank doesn't get any. And she keeps telling me to move and so I grab all my eggs and colors and I realise I'm trailing colors behind me so then I end up standing on the event field and my daughter tells me I have to make a million eggs for her because I'm renting the Reichstag for a private theater performance, but then my mom tells her she has to go to bed without any dinner for being mean to me so we smash all the remaining eggs and go to bed. Which is when I woke up, feeling like I had had no sleep at all.....

Wyl Staedtler
Mar 14th, 2008, 03:09:24 AM
Last night I dreamed that I woke up and James was mad at me for not making the coffee, and the boys were upset because there were no bagels and Rhys was running around.

Then I woke up and James was mad at me for not making the coffee, and the boys were upset because there were no bagels and Rhys was running around.

And then I really woke up. :)

Nathanial K'cansce
Mar 15th, 2008, 10:44:33 AM
I had an odd dream earlier this week...

I got married to this girl who I had only known for about 2 months in the dream, and have never seen in real life.. and I thought it was like, a mock thing. But everyone was there. For some reason, I didn't take it seriously, and after the vows, we all partied and such. Then we went outside and were sitting on the steps to the front lobby of my old high school (apparently, we got married there :lol). One of my old friend randomly showed up, said, "Hi, Mr. Sinack. Hi Ms. (enter her last name here which I cannot remember)" and to my surprise, my new wife came back with, "Hi! And by the way, next time, it's Mrs. Sinack."

That's when I realized it was not a mock wedding and this chick actually wanted to be my wife. It got way to real and I woke up in time for my alarm to go off. o_o

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 15th, 2008, 10:46:06 AM
I dreamt about being in a bathysphere, hiding from some noxious gas that caused flesh to disintegrate. :|

Park Kraken
Mar 15th, 2008, 11:39:56 PM
I remember overdosing on viagra and whole bunch of other random "peformance enhancers" and going on a rampage of doing "things" to every single "person" and "animal" that I could get my hands on, before I was shot by several police officers. Right before I woke up I had an out of body experience, and I could see tons of foam coming out of my mouth.

Mu Satach
Mar 19th, 2008, 10:42:28 AM
I dreamt I and and others were in a house prepping for the attack that would come at night by the evil ones. Evey one had a gun and ammo but me. I had a gun but no correct ammo. Ended up using the butt of the gun to bash in the heads of the baddies and then, I won the fat people marathon.

Mu Satach
Mar 24th, 2008, 08:08:36 AM
I was in a board room arguing with executive producers about the exact proper weight Dakota Fanning needed to be for the craptacular movie we were about to make. :p

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:03:44 AM
I've been watching too much Dexter.

I dreamt that I murdered some guy in a theatre and then set up his body in some kind of bizarre mockery of a Shakespeare play.

Jaden Luka
Jun 9th, 2008, 07:41:31 AM
I had a dream where I was John Sheppard from Stargate Atlantis, and that Atlantis was one of the science buildings at my university. I remember jogging around in circuits around the building, and holding a conversation with someone every time I passed...thats about all that happened.

I need to grow a life. :(

Tess Abrahams
Jun 14th, 2008, 06:28:21 PM
I dreamt last night that I was in the middle of nowhere - and I mean that, there was a sign that said "Middle of Nowhere".

It was very dark and I was very scared and then suddenly my dad was there, rubbing the bridge of my nose like he used to do when I was a baby. Everything was going to be fine but then he said,

"Let me go. Let me go."

And disappeared and I shouted until my voice was gone but he didn't come back.

I have had a very bad feeling in the pit of my stomach all day since I woke up. It feels like I'm going to fall. Stupid dream. :(

Banner Laverick
Jun 15th, 2008, 12:09:46 AM
I've been watching too much Dexter.

I dreamt that I murdered some guy in a theatre and then set up his body in some kind of bizarre mockery of a Shakespeare play.

Best.Dream.Ever. XD Dexter = amazing, btw.

I had a dream, but I'm not going to share it as someone got offended by it :|

Droo
Jun 15th, 2008, 02:48:47 AM
Last night I dreamt I was being operated on by my ex-boss while lying on a checkout conveyor belt in a supermarket. She removed one of my kidneys and put one in a plastic bag before starting to sew me back up. I played with the removed kidney until I squished it into something that resembled paté. Peter thinks I have some kind of fetish.

Morgan Evanar
Jun 15th, 2008, 09:22:04 AM
Droo! You're alive!

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 22nd, 2008, 04:43:00 AM
I dreamt I was the Joker, finding out how he got his scars.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 22nd, 2008, 11:01:45 AM
I dreamt that Daniel Craig was my husband (:love) and we were trapped in some sort of haunted house with like a hundred of those chicks from the Ring. :eek

They couldn't hurt you as long as you were completely wrapped up in a blanket. So. D.C. and I wrapped up. *swoon* It was like the un-nightmarish nightmare ever.

Mandy with an I
Sep 22nd, 2008, 03:10:17 PM
^ lol!

The last dream I had was really nice, but I don't remember what happened in it.

The last nightmare I had, I was at work (which was some how in Japan - wtf). A man and his gf came into the store, fighting, and he pulled a gun. He blew his brains out in front of everyone in the store, I cleared everyone out and just left :|

In the dream I had before, I saved my family and friends from escaped mental patients/"rage zombies". We flew away on a spaceship to another planet XD

Daiquiri
Sep 23rd, 2008, 03:28:08 PM
Last night I was going to fix mashed potatoes with dinner and I was looking for the big 10lb bag of spuds that I had stubbed my toe against just the day before. I opened the pantry and the cabinet doors and looked everywhere for them then finally gave up and asked my husband where he had moved them to. He gave me one of his 'youre crazy' looks and said that he hadnt bought any the other day when he went grocery shopping. Guess I had dreamed it :lol

Captain Untouchable
Sep 24th, 2008, 05:51:23 PM
I read "The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul" last night, and had a really freaky dream about being surrounded by boxes full of Penguins. >_<

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 24th, 2008, 09:00:15 PM
I had a dream about being seduced by a (young) nun :huh

Morgan Evanar
Sep 24th, 2008, 11:17:25 PM
I had a dream about being seduced by a (young) nun :huhWas she hot?

Kelly Perris
Sep 24th, 2008, 11:19:47 PM
I had a dream about being seduced by a (young) nun :huhWas she hot?

'Cause you KNOW Morg is all about the hot nuns. :rolleyes

Banner Laverick
Sep 24th, 2008, 11:21:20 PM
It would be a weirder dream if she wasn't hot. Honestly.

Who has dreams about being seduced by an ugly person? o_O

Kelly Perris
Sep 25th, 2008, 12:05:47 AM
It would be a weirder dream if she wasn't hot. Honestly.

Who has dreams about being seduced by an ugly person? o_O

Uhh.... :uhoh

Not me. :lol

Oddity
Sep 25th, 2008, 12:18:02 AM
I know everyone had different tastes, but all of my "dirty" dreams involve people I would...be involved with IRL. :s

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 25th, 2008, 09:38:58 AM
We won't even discuss the dreams I had while I was pregnant that were... ahem ... titillating. :o

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 25th, 2008, 09:52:37 AM
I know everyone had different tastes, but all of my "dirty" dreams involve people I would...be involved with IRL. :s

I only have saucy dreams about people I find attractive (thankfully :lol), but they aren't always people I actually know... suprisingly I don't know any hot young nuns :mneh

Daiquiri
Sep 25th, 2008, 03:33:17 PM
I have NEVER liked the Three Stooges - EVER - but I had a dream one night that Moe tied me to a bed and raped me. Have no idea where that came from!

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 25th, 2008, 06:43:46 PM
o__o! holy moley

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 2nd, 2008, 07:17:09 AM
Last night I dreamt I had mutant powers. It was freakin awesome! I think I had some kind of Magneto style ability, though I was using telekinesis on just about everything. Need to open a door? Bam. Need a spoon from the cutlery draw? Bam.

Park Kraken
Nov 2nd, 2008, 11:52:23 AM
A few nights ago, I dreamt that I was in charge of Iceland, with a population of 500,000. The rest of the world was tired of our technological advances, and tried to destroy us. We bid them farewell and blasted off into space on five large colony ships that we had constructed within some of the volcanoes that had formed the island chain.

Razielle Alastor
Nov 8th, 2008, 12:01:19 PM
It was a horrible mix of resident evil type things, and aliens (the ones from the movie Aliens) coming after me in the basement of a creepy hospital. If you want my offical opinion I think it had something to do with me thinking about my husbands two bouts with cancer before going to bed. >_<

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 8th, 2008, 12:04:22 PM
I had another superhero themed dream. I could fly, and I had this shower-cap (?) that made me invisible. I also had a totally psycho ex-girlfriend superhero who was trying to hunt me down. Somehow all her limbs ended up getting chopped off until she was just a pair of shoulders with a head on top - but that didn't stop her relentless quest to destroy me :x

I had another dream earlier in the week about a clingy ex-girlfriend (who wasn't based no anyone from real life, though she did look like Winona Ryder). She was trying to kill me as well.

:huh

Wyl Staedtler
Nov 8th, 2008, 03:31:47 PM
Why is everyone trying to kill you? :(

Last night I had an odd little dream. Jeffrey Dean Morgan was my father - except he wasn't Jeffrey Dean Morgan he was just my dad who happened to be represented by JDM - and I had tons of brothers and sisters (... which, isn't really all that different from RL.) For some reason a lot of the older ones had been gone, and I was still there to take care of the younger ones.

Anyway, they all started to come back at once and one of the brothers was apparently my Most Favourite Person Ever and looked like Joe Anderson. He gave me an iPod that he'd stolen from me years ago before he left, and after an argument with dad I stormed out and barricaded myself in a car to listen to music. For a really, really long time.

Over breakfast the next day (there were so many of us) we were all like, "Dad, what the hell is going on? What's happening?"

JDM paused dramatically and then he went, "We're going to save Iowa."

And then I swear to God, we piled into a minivan and took off across the country with all sorts of cold-weather gear and ramen.

O_o

I have no idea.

Droo
Nov 8th, 2008, 03:39:10 PM
Last night I dreamt I was going on holiday with my mates, we were all packed, set off, went through the airport, boarded the plane, and as its engines roared and we rumbled along the runway, I woke up in a cold sweat. It was 4:45am and it was time to get up for work on a dark and icy morning - and I was utterly relieved. I cannot believe my fear of flying has grown to such a degree that a dream about going on holiday is actually a nightmare.

Mandy with an I
Nov 10th, 2008, 07:19:58 PM
I had a dream last night that I had super powers and that Zeke was Spider-man (or is that...Piderman! XD) :)

John Jackson
Nov 11th, 2008, 05:27:08 PM
I fell asleep after watching about 4 hours of CSI New York. I dunno if anyone knows who "Danny Messer" from the show is (main character; blonde, short hair, glasses), but he showed up at my house (which was my dad's house on the outside, my house on the inside, and located somewhere else entirely) to ask us if we'd been barbequeing whale burgers. Apparently CSI:NY had been cancelled, and he'd got a job working as a dustbin lorry guy for my local council, and was doing some PI work on the side.

My subconscious is confusing. >_<

Dragon
Nov 14th, 2008, 06:56:57 PM
I was up late working, and I ended up getting sidetracked and watching a bunch of YouTube videos of video games I've never played. Somehow I ended up watching a whole bunch of Silent Hill videos.

And then I didn't dream about anything last night. Talk about an anticlimax...

Captain Untouchable
Nov 15th, 2008, 05:56:01 AM
I woke up in a bed full of snakes, but fortunately the central heating packed up during the night and most of them were sleepy and coiled up. I phoned my vet - who weirdly was Tommy Lee Jones - and he told me to just throw them all out of the window. Oh, and I looked like Will Smith.

Hopefully I didn't just dream up the plot for MiB 3... >_<

Daiquiri
Nov 15th, 2008, 12:53:54 PM
I dreamed that I wore a t-shirt and panties to work...

Macie Finch
Nov 18th, 2008, 05:29:20 AM
The other night, I dreamt that I was shot by a terminator (well, it was Arnie, and he's best known to me for being the Terminator), and then the other people I was with got into a car and drove off (of course, it was unusual for me to realise this because I was dead at the time), and then ...I got up. Dusted myself off, and realised that actually, it was probably better that I'd died at that point than trying to stay alive for longer as I have done in numerous past dreams, where I just get more scared and more hurt.

And then I woke up. Hm - inter-dream rationalisation, of sorts. But then, when I was a child, I used to have really scary nightmares. And I managed to get myself in my dreams to tell me to wake up when it got too scary.

You know what? It worked. And it made sense when I was a child. But now, it just seems odd. Heehee ^__^;;

Katchen
Nov 18th, 2008, 08:52:49 AM
I don't think I can post it in this forum. =^;^= It's far too saucy! :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 18th, 2008, 05:41:30 PM
I dreamed I was Nikki Cox's character in the show Las Vegas.

:lol

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 21st, 2008, 04:31:23 AM
I dreamt I was at university in Egypt, studying art - until one day we heard the news that someone was trying to take over the part of Egypt that our school was in, so we had like 2 minutes to pack up our stuff then get out. I basically packed my laptop and a book :uhoh

But then they didn't attack, so I had to go around telling everyone it was okay. Then they gave me a prize for "the bestsketch drawn under pressure" :huh

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 21st, 2008, 11:29:51 AM
Ty dreamt the other night that a man and woman from another dimension kidnapped Owen.

He hunted them down, got shot the guy and got Owen back from their trailer. Apparently they were interdimensional trailer trash. :)

Wyl Staedtler
Dec 22nd, 2008, 02:18:09 PM
I dreamt that Jay and I rented out the kids to Charley and Christin for the holiday season. We didn't even give them a package deal. We're such jerks.

Captain Untouchable
Dec 22nd, 2008, 02:48:51 PM
I drempt that I was a halfling living inside a Dungeons & Dragons esque roleplay game... and I knew it. I knew that if I gained enough experience I could boost my charisma stat and what not. It was kinda weird being a halfling, particularly since I spent most of my time hanging around with a Paladin who looked like Pierce Brosnan. :lol

I looted a sword of this weird hairy guy, but didn't have a scabbard. I shoved it in my belt loop (as you do), but wound up slicing the loop in half when I got a little too enthusiastic drawing. Pierce mocked me for my lack of foresight. :(

PRIMUS
Dec 23rd, 2008, 09:54:16 AM
I dreamt that I came back to post on sw-fans after being away for a while, and when I woke up I made it a reality......TRUE STORY.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 23rd, 2008, 10:02:05 AM
Welcome back, o creepy avatar'd one ;)

Mandy with an I
Dec 23rd, 2008, 11:16:30 AM
I had a dream where tiny Scott Weiland was fishing in the toilet while there was a a cat sitting in there. I'm also sick so...:uhoh

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 23rd, 2008, 11:29:29 AM
Ugh I had a dream where some guy I knew committed suicide but then the government wouldn't let us call the hospital about it because.. I don't know why. In the end his head fell off (he had hung himself).

:huh

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 23rd, 2008, 09:14:53 PM
I dreamed we were in NYC or somewhere similar, and I looked out the window of the skyscraper we were in to see that we were being divebombed by flying Yakuza swordsmen.

Captain Untouchable
Dec 27th, 2008, 02:01:04 AM
I drempt I was watching some sort of indoor sports game, and some creepy vampire-like people came, and started sucking the colours out of everything. My Hawaiian shirt got ruined. :(

I also drempt that I was (apparently) one of the Caesars, and Doctor Who turned up to tell me that he was my great grandfather - Edward Caesar ( :huh ) - and that he was disappointed in me for inventing taxes. |I

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 27th, 2008, 02:12:06 AM
YOU invented taxes?! :shakefist

Ridley Rhee
Dec 27th, 2008, 01:46:52 PM
Last night I dreamed that I was sixteen and my white Toyota Tacoma (which is James' IRL) broke down so I took it to this repair shop along the western coast of BC where Eli Manning worked on it. Then I fell in love with a teammate of his and we took off for this touristy bridge that ran along the cliffs and I cried because I thought people would think I was a hussy if we started dating.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 17th, 2009, 04:23:20 AM
I slept over at a friends last night, and she has a pet rabbit... so I had a dream that the rabbit jumped onto my head and clawed at my eyes :cry

Istina Chriferre
Jan 28th, 2009, 11:43:42 AM
It was long and very convoluted. But the highlight of the dream was the point at which we had made it into the building but still had to find our way to the floor with the safe. I think it is worthy to note there were only four floors I believe: 1, B, D, and something else. So we went to floor D, only to wander around and find an office had been ransacked. On one side of the wall was a bookshelf, and random boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios laying on the floor among the books and papers. We started nosing through the room, and then I woke up.

Jesimae Lawson
Jan 28th, 2009, 03:30:58 PM
I had a crap nightmare about snow and centipedes crushing my body. I woke up freaked out and sweaty not being able to breathe.

Wyl Staedtler
Jan 29th, 2009, 04:04:04 AM
Jensen Ackles and I were international art thieves breaking into the Louvre to sabotage my younger sister's birthday party. We snuck in through the boiler room, and he planted a BIG BOMB because we were indignant and offended by the fur candles on the birthday cake and wanted to make a statement.

However, we became worried that setting off a big bomb would not only kill everyone, but give our position away, and so he switched it off and we made out for a little while before stealing the Mona Lisa and selling it on Ebay to fund the construction of a pimped out helicopter.

Aidan Fox
Jan 29th, 2009, 10:01:12 PM
You're making me jealous of your dreams with complex plots and exotic locales. Though I'll forgo all the making out with male celebrities, which seems to be a common theme.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 29th, 2009, 10:11:46 PM
I had some sort of crazy dream about my mom being on Facebook and causing a ruckus in the family, and also something to do with a little boy who was sick and needed to go to the doctor... O_o I don't really remember it but it was crazeeeeeee.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 7th, 2009, 09:54:59 AM
I dreamt that, in my dream, I woke up to find my mother dead.

And then in real life I woke up and was actually crying! It was horrible :(

Miranda Tarkin
Feb 7th, 2009, 10:04:12 AM
I dreamed that I was Adraudia sick in bed :\

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 13th, 2009, 12:53:17 PM
I dreamt that Lilaena and Morgan came to visit, and we went to visit a lighthouse. It was kind of surreal because no one actually looked like they were supposed to look, but I knew it was them o_O

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Feb 13th, 2009, 01:03:13 PM
I had a dream last night that my right boob was significantly smaller than the left. It was disappointing since the smaller boob is the size I wish I had for reals :(

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 13th, 2009, 01:16:03 PM
I dreamt that, in my dream, I woke up to find my mother dead.

And then in real life I woke up and was actually crying! It was horrible :(
I've had these kind of dreams before. One about my brother being dead and I woke up crying from that one. So horrible, I agree. :(

I dreamt that Ty came into the bedroom and was getting something out of the closet and then leaned over me and kissed me and told me ..something?... and I didn't want to get out of bed.

And then I woke up and I was still in bed and Ty had never come in at all. SO WEIRD! I thought dreams about waking up only happened in the movies!

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 14th, 2009, 08:52:04 AM
I have woken up more than once inside a dream. Usually a nightmare. Like, waking up from a nightmare inside of a nightmare, inside of a nightmare... :headache

Mandy with an I
Feb 14th, 2009, 10:56:38 AM
I had a dream about people (possibly children?) being on fire, and like, running around. Then I had a dream about animals? I think.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 15th, 2009, 08:07:23 AM
I dreamt I was a giant bat.. type creature, flying around some big suburban area. It was pretty cool until I crashed down into someones back yard. Then I couldn't fly again, and a big dog was there... :uhoh

Then somehow I was in like, Mexico and had managed to lose whoever else I was with. If that wasn't bad enough, I got on a bus and that took me even further away from them - but in the end this bus arrived in a huge holiday resort, which had some kind of royal house and gardens in it. Like a mediterranean Hampton Court. I found who I was looking for there, and then lost them again. >_<

:rolleyes

Sanis Prent
Feb 15th, 2009, 08:28:47 AM
Sex dream last night.

Droo
Feb 15th, 2009, 08:43:06 AM
I dreamt Ant and Dec were co-presenting Saturday Night Takeaway with John Cho and Kal Penn, and Rick McCallum was in the audience. He kept interrupting the show. :\

Charlotte Tur'enne
Feb 15th, 2009, 02:09:22 PM
I dreamed about something that's kinda been on my mind lately...in the dream I totally screamed at a few people that I've kinda wanted to. Was kinda...not good.

Macie Finch
Feb 17th, 2009, 05:10:06 AM
I had a pet horse that was made entirely of bananas. I wanted to call him Boris, but my dad told me that he had already been named Patch.

Another dream I had was also horsey-related, as my family and I were on a walking holiday in Northern England (or at least, I presume that's where we were because that's where we normally go), and my dad and I hired out some horses and went galloping up and down a beach. When we got there, the tide was almost in, but my dad said we'd be okay and wouldn't drown or anything, so we galloped around for a while. It was AWESOME ^^

Parasite
Feb 17th, 2009, 09:39:30 AM
I dreamt that there was a mouse in my closet - there were wood chips on my dresser (I have an indent in my room, which is essentially my "closet". It has a place to hang clothes and my dresser is also there).

So I'm tossing shoes around, trying to find the mouse and our cat comes into the room. I see a rather big tail sticking out of the pile and quickly jumped onto my bed :uhoh The cat was sitting on the dresser, ready to pounce on the....adorable puppy that came out of the pile wagging it's tail! :)

Wyl Staedtler
Feb 18th, 2009, 04:19:26 AM
My oldest brother, who lives in Jamaica, called me and said that he'd found something interesting and that I should come and check it out - he'd be calling the rest of our siblings later, and Dad was already on his way.

I packed up my stuff - for some reason my name was Ursula Ricardo and everything was monogrammed - and slipped into this really slinky 1930s-style white gown and jetted off. When I arrived there my entire family was drinking martinis and my brother started to brief us on this interesting discovery he'd made in a crypt (some sort of pot or something?) We were like a family of Indiana Joneses.

The coolest part was when my dad stood up, turned to us and tilted his hat just so, and said with a smarmy grin, "I guess we've got us a rasta tribe to find."

My brain, people. I don't even know.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 19th, 2009, 07:02:34 PM
I dreamt that Owen wasn't really my baby, I was a surrogate mother for ANGELINA JOLIE and he was HER baby! :cry

I looked at him and I was like... yeah, that figures, no wonder he's so beautiful. She was going to take him back, too. :mad

I woke up sooooo sad. :(

Morgan Evanar
Mar 2nd, 2009, 04:15:01 AM
Was in alabama visiting charley and christin. we were outside, on a bench. It was cold, but no snow. We had probably been drinking. We smoked tobbaco of some sort (maybe Christin had weed, me puking isn't that funny). On the way over I noticed a large burning metal disk in the sky (flying saucer), but could find no word of it in the news on the radio, just the normal weaksauce shit. It disappeared. Then a new one appeared. It was probably 300 meters across. We took an elevator, and it started to hover over. We stopped the elevator, and then there was a flash of white light, and i woke up, heart pounding.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 5th, 2009, 03:43:13 AM
Every night this week I have dreamt about zombies.

And then last night, after I had dreamt about zombies for a while, I woke up in the dream and decided to go get some juice. When I went into the kitchen, all of the cupboards had been torn out from their places and stacked on top of each other. I heard people talking in the living room, so I went in there to see what the hell had happened - only to find my mum, stepdad and two random guys doing cocaine.

I tried to stop my mum, but one of the random guys threatened to hit me :( So I got upset and my mum said she wouldn't do anymore cocaine, but when I left the room she started doing it again. Everyone was just laughing and sneering at me, so I went and hid in my bedroom :(

..No idea how that got into my subconscious. I woke up at about 4am feeling awful though, and then couldn't get back to sleep for a couple of hours because of it.

Wyl Staedtler
Mar 6th, 2009, 12:47:25 PM
^ :hug

Last night I dreamed that J and I had an actual wedding with our families there and it was absolute chaos. People were releasing doves willy-nilly, trained butterflies were bursting out of cocoons in time to the more dramatic movements of the orchestra, there were tophats and his great-aunt kept fainting in a fluttering-eyes wavey-hands sort of way. I think we ended up just slipping under one of the tables and making out because it got too crazy. Then we very calmly discussed how we both had other spouses in different countries.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 6th, 2009, 01:12:16 PM
*I* dreamed about zombies that one night after you were telling me about how you shouldn't play zombie games before going to bed, Jenny. :shakefist. I effing hate zombies!!!

Strangely enough, I don't remember seeing any undead in my dream, just was spending a lot of time running.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 6th, 2009, 01:18:01 PM
I didn't think I was that scared of zombies but when I used to play a lot of WoW I would dream about that too (like, in the dream it was just as if I was playing the game... the shame >_<), so I guess the dreams/nightmares just came from playing too much Left 4 Dead (hence why I am taking a break).

Tear
Mar 6th, 2009, 01:24:42 PM
I had a dream where I was some infantry soldier fighting a battle on a beach. It was gritty and sand was everywhere making it hard to run up to this short tower the enemy had.

We managed to surround it after a little while of trading gunfire. Then I hopped over this concrete barricade ready to shoot and they(the enemy) were calmly smoking cigarettes barely recognizing us as we approached with guns drawn.

When I asked what they were doing they responded in some foreign language and he gestured toward the ocean.

When we looked over there were these massive purplish/black whales that had become beached. But I mean massive, like thirty story tall whales. We all just stood there staring, the enemy kept making comments that we couldn't understand but got the gist of anyway.

The whales got up and started to walk around shortly after.

It was weird. I've been trying to figure out what my subconscious might be trying to tell me since I can still remember it vividly and any dream that you can remember with some clarity must be important...somehow?

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 11th, 2009, 05:12:56 AM
I dreamt I was married to Miranda (the roleplayer, not the character) :o It seemed like we made a good couple because we were having a dinner party and everyone wanted to come :lol although for some reason we had a pet Chihuahua which I can only assume was Miranda's decision because I hate those dogs.

Rossos Atrapes
Apr 11th, 2009, 12:41:50 PM
I dreamt that I got around a million dollars in the lottery or something like that. I lived in an apartment in Ottawa (though it seemed like a fake one as the streets and the places were completely different) with my brothers Tony and Sebastian and my little sister Frances. We were out of food, so I went out to the stores across the street to buy some food; for some reason I was only wearing my socks, so I had to find the driest patches of ground to jump onto so I wouldn't get them wet, and then it started raining. The first store, where I was going to get around ten or so subs for us to eat, was closed so I had to run further down the street to a new store that seemed more like a bar. I ordered two pizzas, and then waited for the order to come back to me, while thinking that my brothers and sister would be mad that I was taking so long. And then I woke up.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 12th, 2009, 10:37:07 PM
I keep having dreams where I have a huge wad of gum in my mouth and I can't get it all out. :cry

To dream that you are unable to get rid of your gum, suggests that you are experiencing some indecision, powerlessness or frustration. You may lack understanding in a situation or find that a current problem is overwhelming.http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdictionarysearch.pl?method=exact&header=dreamsymbol&search=gum

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 16th, 2009, 09:39:07 AM
I don't remember exactly but it involved me living in Iraq :huh

Miranda Tarkin
Apr 16th, 2009, 09:43:22 AM
Maybe you joined the military after we got divorced over the chihuahua :p

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 16th, 2009, 10:01:01 AM
Maybe we decided to start a new dog-free life in Iraq together. I'm sure they love the gays over there!

Crusader
Apr 16th, 2009, 10:13:27 AM
^^ROFL, I couldn't blame her but for a woman like Miranda one should try to live with it...it could be worse it could have been a cat.

Had some really intense nightmares this week...Maybe I should really get rid of some unfinished business.

Cambrio Montegue
Apr 18th, 2009, 03:46:43 PM
I dreamed that Gene Hunt was beating me up because I wouldn't tell him where I'd parked the car and then I woke up and realized I'd fallen off the bed and hurt my shoulder. :(

Wyl Staedtler
Apr 20th, 2009, 04:16:06 PM
I dreamt that I was Polly Pocket and somebody shut my little plastic home up and I couldn't undo the clasp from the inside and slowly suffocated. :cry

Emelie Shadowstar
Apr 23rd, 2009, 11:06:29 AM
I dreamt it was snowing at my house (big puffy flakes!)...

And everyone I contacted and was all "...and?" ...even my boyfriend kinda brushed me off and was all "that's nice, dear." But I was so excited and no one else cared. Even like my friends who live out of state/country were all "whatever..." at me. was...odd

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 1st, 2009, 10:15:34 PM
I kind of wonder if something is wrong with me after this particular dream I had a few nights back.

I was trying to join the Bolivian Rebel Army, and in order to do so I had to pass some sort of rite of initiation type test. The Bolivians put two severed heads that were still alive on a table in front of me. Both heads were in white motorcycle helmets. Then, the Bolivians gave me a blowtorch.

Yep. I was supposed to cook those heads. And apparently I wanted into the rebel army bad enough that I did just that. It was one of the more graphic dreams I've had in a long while, as the burning skin, hair, and whatnot was pretty vividly seen through the helmet visors :(

Lilaena De'Ville
May 2nd, 2009, 12:45:31 PM
:x you're disturbed, Christin.

;) But we knew that.

I dreamt that Owen and I went to visit Droo and Peter... Droo took us over to Peter's house where apparently he lived with a bunch of friends and the house was TRASHED! So messy. And then I woke up.

General Dan
May 2nd, 2009, 12:56:21 PM
I had a weird dream that I went to some really exclusive new "Build your own" Japanese noodle restaurant, but it was all very procedural and they had too many confusing steps to actually get your damn cup of noodles and I was getting kind of pissed off by it.

Dasquian Belargic
May 2nd, 2009, 12:59:33 PM
I had a dream where I kept drowning people I used to go to school with. They were people I didn't like at school, so I guess that's pretty straightforward if a little disturbing :|

Xavier Synik
May 2nd, 2009, 01:01:19 PM
I don't remember what I was dreaming about with the exception of the fact that I was eating a strange mixture of Count Chocula and Lucky Charms...

Apparently my subconscious is having odd cravings...

Charlotte Tur'enne
May 2nd, 2009, 01:14:59 PM
...that was in...Alaska... and I was gonna work on a crab fishing boat and I was the only girl and all the guys were all ">_> ...*death glare*"

It was seriously fucking odd...

Xavier Synik
May 2nd, 2009, 01:19:39 PM
watching Deadliest Catch before you went to bed weren't you?

Ilias Nytrau
May 2nd, 2009, 01:21:40 PM
The last dream I remember having was of self-gratification and I was a man.

I never have dreams that normal. O_o

Charlotte Tur'enne
May 2nd, 2009, 01:36:20 PM
watching Deadliest Catch before you went to bed weren't you?

God bless Netflix streaming + Xbox. :lol

Not last night though, actually. lol

Dasquian Belargic
May 13th, 2009, 05:58:17 AM
I was at some swanky boarding school full of totally hot girls in knee-socks.

...I have been watching too much Gossip Girl.

Dasquian Belargic
May 23rd, 2009, 03:50:00 PM
Ugh I dreamt I was a murderer and I was so appalled at the idea of going to jail that I threw myself infront of a subway train - only somehow, it only just tore off the bottom half of my body. So then they put me in prison as this stumpy little half person and people kept kicking me and pissing on me.

WTF seriously WTF.

Redik
May 31st, 2009, 09:48:17 AM
Holy crap. I usually don't dream, but man.

So I have been exercising again in secret and it has done wonders for my energy level. In addition, it seems to have done something to my libido too, because last night I had an absolutely crazy intense sex dream. No details here, but good lord, I am waking up and feeling spent.

Mu Satach
Jun 3rd, 2009, 03:14:58 PM
Was "in" a video game. Graphics were the quality of a NES or Duke Nukem. Was some kind of star fighter/quest for the golden peanut game. Everything was bright and pixelated and 2D with a false perspective to the rooms like the old school maze screensaver off of Windows 95.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 3rd, 2009, 07:17:20 PM
I don't even know what my subconscious thinks I'm on... my dreams have been so freaking weird lately. :ohno In one a few days ago I was working with the BAU team from Criminal Minds and ended up delivering some chick's baby. O_o

Razielle Alastor
Jun 4th, 2009, 12:29:05 PM
I dreamed I told off my friend Kim's husband for being a piece of shit. It was very rewarding.

Salem Ave
Jun 4th, 2009, 12:30:48 PM
I can't remember exactly.. but I was being stalked :uhoh there was also something in an opera house.

:cyduck

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 4th, 2009, 07:57:33 PM
Last night I dreamt that I was at work... working. And then I woke up, got dressed, and went to work :(

Tristan Alastor
Jun 5th, 2009, 02:18:55 PM
Had some kind of strange Italian Job - A Hard Days Night hybrid dream... involving stealing cars and, again, escaping from people following me. Hmmm :uhoh

Captain Untouchable
Jun 5th, 2009, 08:43:44 PM
I was in some sort of locker room / shower room type place. I'd just wandered out of a cubical (apparently naked), when Jensen Ackles appeared, muttered something along the lines of "Dude... I don't want to see that," threw his towel at me, and then wandered off.

I guess the Jackles knows I'm not a hooby frood now. :(

Tear
Jun 6th, 2009, 01:41:49 AM
oh. my. gosh. Im not surprised you dreamed of him. Jensen Ackles is SO 'effin dreamy.:love

Wyl Staedtler
Jun 6th, 2009, 11:12:44 AM
^
you're goddamn right he is. those lips, unf. (although when push comes to shove I'm a padalecki girl at heart; he's so biiiiiiiiiig)

Last night I dreamed that I was out running on the beach and my leg started to cramp really badly. It was bad enough that I wanted to go home but the ocean wouldn't let me. The waves kept lapping up and making these creepy watery hands around my ankle and she (the ocean had a really sexy lady voice) was all, "No no, you mustn't leave."

We struck a deal that if I found a sunrise shell I could go, but after hours of searching I still hadn't found one and then I remembered that there were no sunrise shells on this particular beach. So I threw a rock into the water and yelled something like YOU SALTY CUNNING BITCH and was mad for a while before I made a break for it and managed to hobble away on my sore leg.

The ocean was mad at being thwarted though, so she sent a tsunami that wiped everything out and then we had to live under the water (we had gills or something?). It was cold.

idk, but I woke up with a big ol' bruise on my calf so weirdness.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 6th, 2009, 11:24:39 AM
YOU SALTY CUNNING BITCH

^ made my day.

Emelie Shadowstar
Jun 6th, 2009, 12:26:54 PM
Dreamed I was staying at a hotel with a bunch of friends of mine at the beach and like we were all having this giant party and then me and one particular friend went back to the room...and like someone had been an idiot and left like the sink stopped up but the water on so the floor in the room was all wet and squishy... and I was all "Oh fuck it, I don't own this place." and me and then me and the friend that came with me had sex...

Yep. lol

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 6th, 2009, 03:51:24 PM
Dreamt that I was in some sort of warehouse thing with I think Will Farrell except he wasn't being funny and we were under attack by shape changing monsters that were killing people and taking over their bodies. There was a broken elevator shaft and they were on the floor below and they TOOK OWEN because he wasn't really my son and they gave Owen a voice because he wanted to yell at his real mom for leaving him.

I collapsed at the opening to the elevator and was sobbing for them to give him back to me because I loved him. :cry

Yep, I have great dreams.

Mephis
Jun 6th, 2009, 04:09:22 PM
Dreamt that I was in some sort of warehouse thing with I think Will Farrell except he wasn't being funny and we were under attack by shape changing monsters that were killing people and taking over their bodies. There was a broken elevator shaft and they were on the floor below and they TOOK OWEN because he wasn't really my son and they gave Owen a voice because he wanted to yell at his real mom for leaving him.

I collapsed at the opening to the elevator and was sobbing for them to give him back to me because I loved him. :cry

Yep, I have great dreams.

You seem to have a lot involving Owen not being yours and he gets taken away as a result.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 6th, 2009, 06:04:35 PM
I don't know why this is. :( Perhaps I feel I don't deserve him, on a subconscious level...

Droo
Jun 6th, 2009, 06:23:32 PM
I recently dreamt that I was baby-sitting Madonna's golden retriever. I'm not sure she has one but that's not important. What is important is that we were at her beach house, she was still with Guy Ritchie and amazingly I was too preoccupied with the dog to bother punching him in the face for most of his God-forsaken films. Anyway, long story short, she insisted we went to Jack in Box, I know that isn't its right name but that's how it appeared in the dream, for dinner. So, we went, and while they ate, I walked the dog. And while walking the dog, browsing a souvenier shop for Spanish postcards, a tidal wave charged the coastline. Pandemonium. Madonna comes running back singing that awful 4 Minutes song, so I scoop up her dog and fly away with him over the tidal wave as it dessimates some lovely American coastal town, burying Madonna and Guy Ritchie with it. Hurrah!

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 9th, 2009, 12:29:02 AM
I went to bed listening to Hong Kong Garden by Siouxsie and the Banshees... so dreamt that I had to fly through Hong Kong to get to Atlanta. But we also stopped off in Amsterdam where they had huge trees with windmills instead of leaves. Everyone was smoking pipes and the planes we flew on where made of paper mache.

Xavier Synik
Jun 14th, 2009, 05:43:32 PM
Last night dreamt that I missed a flight that I'm not even supposed to catch for real for another month and a half.

Mu Satach
Jun 14th, 2009, 07:55:33 PM
the other night I dreamed I was with Ben Stiller, and that's all I'm prepared to confess to at this moment.

Oh yes... I do classify it as a nightmare.

Wyl Staedtler
Jun 19th, 2009, 12:22:25 PM
Last night I dreamt that my (step)mum was still alive but in the hospital; it was at some point before she died. It was one of those grey-slushy type of winter days and it was getting near to evening and my brother Ashton Kutcher and I stopped at this huge warehouse to get some clothes before we went to visit her.

My friend Chris, who looks a bit like Isaac Mizrahi, was a salesman and he kept putting us into these fabulous outfits, most of which I didn't like. At one point he gave me this great coat though, so I decided I wanted that and then Ashton wanted some Prada dress shoes so we both ended up finding a pair of the exact same men's dress shoes to buy.

We got up to the "shoe counter" (you had to pay for purchases separately because it was ~*high fashion*~) and the teller rang us up and they were $125, 000 each!!!! Both Ashton and I recoiled in horror and were like, no way, nevermind, we don't want them.

Chris got all offended and I was incredibly mad that he hadn't bothered to tell us and started yelling about how inconceivably offensive it would be to pay that much for a pair of fucking shoes when there are starving children and war-torn countries and global epidemics in the world around us.

"It's not that my brother couldn't afford them, because he could, you self-righteous prick," I hissed when Chris rolled his eyes, "But frankly the thought makes us sick. We'll stick with our sneakers from Sport Mart and a clean conscience!"

Then Ashton and I flounced out (it was dark now, they were closing) and went to the hospital where we ate Jello with m'mum.

Daria Nytherciria
Jun 19th, 2009, 02:06:51 PM
A couple of nights ago I dreamt that I somehow stumbled upon a TIE Fighter and then strafe-bombed some kind of chemical test plant. pewpew.

Droo
Jun 21st, 2009, 03:32:23 AM
Ok, so last night I was invited to Nigel Mansell's mansion, which turned out to be a converted tower block of flats, and it was awesome. It was like some kind of millionaire's funhouse. It was homely while expansive and surprising. There was a water slide which went from the roof to the ground floor. Speaking of the roof, that was a pool and a deep one at that, there was a trail of pebbles in some grass which led to a bomb carved out of stone, I presumed the pebbles were supposed to be a trail of gunpoweder but the point is this, the bomb's "explosion" was a coral reef in the pool, expanding outwards in different layers of colour. Then from the roof, me and Mr. Mansell saw his good friend Mike Tyson arrive down below so we went to greet him. In walks Mr. Tyson, who politely introduces himself, giving my mum and sister and polite kiss on the cheek before stumbling into the kitchen, suddenly drunk as a skunk. Good times!

Mandy with an I
Jun 21st, 2009, 10:26:26 AM
Last night I dreamt I was getting married, but it was like, an east indian wedding with saris/etc. I had another dream right after that with a similar theme...probably because I fall asleep with my tv on the international channel XD

Emelie Shadowstar
Jun 29th, 2009, 11:08:42 AM
Rofl...

I dreamed they traded one of my favorite players and I was throwing a giant fit to Sums on IM who was all "get over it" at me.

*fistshakes at him* some friend you are! :P

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 29th, 2009, 11:43:43 AM
I had a bizarre dream where I got caught up in the middle of some sort of murder spree. Johnny Depp and some chick were the murderers, and I ran out of the house, only to have them come out after me and drag me back in to take pictures of all the blood splattered walls for them. Johnny talked very gently to me, but he was like a psycho killer, so it was creepy.

Then somehow there were like twenty kids in the house and I was trying to keep them all safe, and then the guys from Leverage showed up to save us (:love) and then Ty woke me up.

:mad

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 29th, 2009, 11:46:00 AM
I dreamt Mia Kirshner was my girlfriend :cool

But then we got seperated because I had to go to work and I was wandering through some huge Victorian asylum type place, trying to solve a murder mystery.

What a waste of a good girlfriend :|

Wyl Staedtler
Jul 2nd, 2009, 02:53:53 AM
Last night I had a dream that instead of beds we all slept on giant gummy bears. They were a delicious and oh-so-soft alternative to memory foam.

Pierce Tondry
Jul 3rd, 2009, 10:03:30 AM
Last night I dreamt that I was in this kind of story-like universe where some people had magic powers. I was one of them, and my powers were based off of a Phoenix-spirit so naturally I could burn things to a crisp. I came upon this kind of nexus where the boundaries between worlds were weaker and found a group of people like me, some who were there with powers and some who were there who knew they had powers and were trying to discover them. Our purpose was to come together as guardians of the nexus point on both sides so that the forces of chaos and the forces of history could not use it to spread evil.

Apparently the other end of one of the nexus travel portals had been overrun by evil things. To make matters worse, while I was arguing with a Storm Spirit follower who had the power of lightning, most of the guardians were kidnapped including his sister who was the priestess of this particular nexus. We had to go and rescue them. My family made a cameo in a hut where the lightning guy and I were staying to get warm and figure out our next move. Eventually we decided to sneak into their fortress and then just start blowing things up. We were able to rescue the rest of the guardians in the confusion and we all nuked the entire fortress to stop the spread of evil. When we got back to the nexus, the priestess and I fell in love only she wasn't allowed to be joined with anyone because of her duties but then she begged her patron spirit and he agreed that the two of us could get it on so we did.

In a weird way, I'm waiting for volume two because this seems like a pretty good adventure.

Mu Satach
Jul 3rd, 2009, 03:51:49 PM
that Bruce Campbell was a White Swan.

Captain Untouchable
Jul 4th, 2009, 12:31:50 AM
I drempt up the premise for a RomCom. Imagine a cross between Mr and Mrs Smith, and Wimbledon.

A guy gets pretty taken with one of the women players, and starts trying to shmoose over the course of a few tornaments. When her partner for the mixed doubles is injured and can't play for x months, he volunteers to fill in as a way of getting to know her better. Turns out that she's a spy, and after she loses one of their matches on purpose to head off for an assignment, he starts to dig deeper and ends up entangled in a load of cloak and dagger stuff.

Why can't I come up with good ideas like that when I'm awake? :(

Wyl Staedtler
Jul 6th, 2009, 03:11:24 AM
I dreamed that the Velociraptors from Jurassic Park (I run by the field where they filmed lots of those scenes every morning irl) were attacking us as James sacrificed himself so that we could climb into a tree. I had to listen to them snarling and him screaming and then there was a bone snap and the screaming stopped. :cry

Stupid dinosaurs.

Captain Untouchable
Jul 6th, 2009, 03:21:52 AM
A few weeks ago, I had a dream about an entirely fictional girl that I met, and somehow convinced to go out with me while on holiday. Last night, I drempt that we had a really explosive, tragic break-up.

Moral of the story: even dream girls break your heart. :(

Xavier Synik
Jul 7th, 2009, 08:33:00 AM
What the fuck was that....

I dreampt about a girl I knew from school who I haven't talked to in *looks at watch* six years... And she's bitching at me about how her former fiance is a dipshit...

Anyone want to try and analyze that one?

Autumn
Jul 7th, 2009, 09:22:33 AM
Anyone want to try and analyze that one?

...I dunno...couldn't have anything to do with listening to some other girl bitching about her boyfriend is a total dipshit ALL DAY yesterday, could it? :lol

I can't remember exactly what my dream was about, but I think it was one of those half-asleep ones because all I remember was in the dream I was laying in bed talking to someone across my room and suddenly there was an earthquake and it woke me up and the person "vanished". And I was 100% convinced that there was an earthquake to the point where I even looked at my clock and was all "hmm...gonna need to look that up on the website and see what happened at 6am (right AT 6 am too)"

There was like... a 1.3 around 7:30 in the morning about 10 miles from my house but that was it. Premonition?? :o

Nah.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 7th, 2009, 11:51:21 AM
I had a dream I was one half of a couple of highwaymen. We spent our time hijacking and robbing people, and the rest of the time were consumed in some torrid, self-destructive love affair :lol ...hot.

stevenvdb
Jul 15th, 2009, 02:41:20 AM
That I was defending Roddy McDowell in a court case against pirating charges for many of films that he had bought over the years. (It used to be not that many decades ago in the pre and early video era, that the public couldn't own or trade such things.) It ende up in a great fire, where a lot of his collection was burnt, some one of a kind copies...

(Actually, i think some of those events are somewhat true, just not my role in them.) ;) Kind of sad because some where films that he had appeared in himself.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2009, 10:01:12 AM
I dreamt that the UK was on high alert because at any moment North Korea (:huh) could attack us with nuclear bombs.... which they did, whilst I was out at a park somewhere. The whole country was plunged into chaos and darkness and some kind of religious cult rose up around the Grateful Dead of all people (:huh again).

Captain Untouchable
Oct 7th, 2009, 01:13:24 PM
I drempt that I needed new pajamas. In an unprecedented absense of laziness, I immediately cycled into town, and went into the Primark store (which isn't there). Unfortunately, as I attempted to reach the the pajama section, but suddenly discovered that everyone else in there was some kind of ninja, hell-bent on stopping me from spending any money. A Matrix-style battle ensued, that culminated in me having to render the person behind the till unconscious so that I could scan the barcode and buy my PJs.

It was very weird. >_<

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 7th, 2009, 01:15:35 PM
I can't seem to actually stay asleep long enough to dream, lately. I keep waking up every few hours, thinking I'm going to be late for.. something >_<

Tell Cho
Oct 7th, 2009, 01:31:08 PM
I had a really good dream last night. It was boring, and happy, and that's all I remember. I know I'm about to wake up nowadays when scantily-clad women start showing up, because I always wake up soon afterwards. Tonight, it was the cutie down the hall. I think that's because I saw her again last night when I was going for a smoke.

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 24th, 2009, 01:56:41 AM
I dreamt I was living in a semi post apoc community, who were based inside what seemed like a victorian or Georgian school. It was decided that for some plan the leaders had, a victim was needed - someone who was poor but not without dignity... So they broke my spine/legs and put me in a wheelchair. Everyday after that, the guy who I had thought was my best friend would spill me out of the chair and throw things at me, so I would have to scramble, dragging the dead weight of my body around, and brace myself against the things he'd throw at me. One day I tried to strangle him with a bath plug, but he would never let me get the better of him, or be alone long enough to kill myself :(

Crusader
Oct 24th, 2009, 06:03:54 PM
I dreamt I was living in a semi post apoc community, who were based inside what seemed like a victorian or Georgian school. It was decided that for some plan the leaders had, a victim was needed - someone who was poor but not without dignity... So they broke my spine/legs and put me in a wheelchair. Everyday after that, the guy who I had thought was my best friend would spill me out of the chair and throw things at me, so I would have to scramble, dragging the dead weight of my body around, and brace myself against the things he'd throw at me. One day I tried to strangle him with a bath plug, but he would never let me get the better of him, or be alone long enough to kill myself :(

Wow this is one hell of a sick nightmare.

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 29th, 2009, 02:43:42 PM
Welcome to my twisted psyche. Fortunately I don't remember a lot of what I dream about, but when I do it's usually pretty bizarre / horrific >_<

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 29th, 2009, 03:06:36 PM
I just woke up from dreaming that not only me but Ty and Owen were all pregnant. >_< :eek

Droo
Jan 6th, 2010, 01:05:09 PM
Last night I dreamt I was at a SWFans meetup. Half of you spoke Dutch, Rie helped me clean up a wine spillage, and Chris was a 5'8" Pakistani. Make of that what you will.

Callista
Jan 6th, 2010, 02:18:29 PM
lmao - that's awesome!

I had weird dreams this morning about a college buddy who was more like an acquaintance -- we still talk over facebook, but I never hung out with him really...anyway we hooked up, hung out a lot...in Cheyenne, WY...and currently he's in CA doing animation and 3D effects for big name movie trailers...so...him being in the middle of nowhere was silly xD I was trying to get him and his friends to hang out at mom's martini bar lol

Salemescro Avesca
Jan 6th, 2010, 02:34:48 PM
I had a totally bizarre dream that I was involved in some kind of Iraqi counter-terrorism operation. Also I was a fighter pilot :huh

Captain Untouchable
Jan 6th, 2010, 02:56:50 PM
I don't remember what I drempt, aside from a few fragments. I know I was being chased by someone with a gun, and there was something that looked suspiciously like Red Leicester cheese. :huh

Inyos Aamoran
Mar 11th, 2010, 04:58:54 PM
...about Jenny. :lol

Specifically, I drempt about meeting up with Jenny this weekend. Except, with a twist. The station looked remarkably like the hangar bay on Theed, and as I was walking across the platform, Jenny appeared from behind a set of automatic doors with a black hooded cloak, sunglasses, her hair gel'd into spikes, and a double-bladed lightsaber. A duel ensued, which culminated in me chasing her through a series of those ticket barriers that they have on the London underground... and then eventually wound up with me suspended over a pit, clinging onto some weird knobbly thing on the wall... except I then realised I have a buggered up elbow, lost my grip, and fell.

If you're planning some sort of ambush like that, Darth Jones, I'm ready for you. :duel

[/Qui Gon Jace]

Edit:
Damn it. If you're the Darth, then my choice of smilie puts me on the wrong side of a "Who's your daddy?" situation. >_<

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 11th, 2010, 05:01:47 PM

I dreamt about trying to get it on with someone and having seemingly everyone in the world determined to interupt said sexiness. In the end, I got sent to a nunnery. Fffffffahk.

Least satisfying sexy dream ever.

Inyos Aamoran
Mar 11th, 2010, 05:49:25 PM
I dunno. Nuns are kinda hot. :yum

...feels so weird posting that, when my avatar is an angel in Supernatural. :lol

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 12th, 2010, 10:12:44 AM
I have dreamt about nuns before. It never ends well.

Droo
Mar 12th, 2010, 10:51:04 AM
I dreamt that Glee's Finn Hudson was a sniper hidden on the top floor of a tower block somewhere in America. So me and Rachel Berry went to talk him out of it, and all the way up the stairs (since for some reason there was no elevator) we were flirting like crazy. Then we got to the top and Finn started shooting at us, claiming Rachel wouldn't have his baby, which annoyed me because he has Quinn, Rachel was mine. Anyway, we started talking some sense into him and we had a pleasant sit down while he brooded and started getting all Finn-emo on us. Rachel started to sing something to cheer him up when he told her to shut up and me to get lost. Well, I saw red. I stood up and said:

"Listen, you miserable pasty white bastard, Rachel's with me and you knocked up Quinn in the bath so stop shooting at people. And if you don't like it, you can fuck off!"

Poor fella looked like he'd been slapped across the face by a wet trout. I kinda felt bad and woke up, but I wanted to get back to sleep since I quite enjoyed telling him off and wanted to get back to flirting with Rachel Berry. Alas, that was the end of that dream.

Captain Untouchable
Mar 12th, 2010, 11:22:20 AM
My dream last night also begins with the sentence: "I dreamt that Glee's Finn Hudson..."

:uhoh

On the upside, the Cheerios were also there.

All of them.

:mischief

Droo
Mar 12th, 2010, 11:28:18 AM
Oh, Cap'n, you promiscuous thing, you!

I hardly ever have kinky dreams, mine are always weird to the nth degree, and usually funny in retrospect. But seriously, is my subconcious really that dull? As if it's not bad enough to be getting no nooky in reality, my dreams have to be frigid as well! :shakefist

Captain Untouchable
Mar 12th, 2010, 12:27:57 PM
I'm very much the same. It was only the abundance of painkillers in my system that made things so fun. :mischief

...not that I'm advocating the use of drugs or anything. Make sure you smash your hand with a hammer or something first, so there's genuine pain. Otherwise it's just immoral. :uhoh

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 1st, 2010, 03:45:45 AM
Two things:

I was sitting, naked and alone, in the middle of a frozen swimming pool whilst John Cleese skated around me, reciting stand up comedy.

Also, there was a bit where someone gave me a bottle of wine, only it was in a foot-high can.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 1st, 2010, 04:59:32 AM
I was putting together some giant lego space ship, then realized I was two hours late for work. Then I woke up and am now about to head off to... work :(

Crusader
Jun 1st, 2010, 05:02:54 AM
Something must have been odd about last night since my dream was kind of fucked up as well.

I had a horrible nightmare in which I had diarrhea the whole time and every time I cleaned things up it was dirty again once I turned around.

Wyl Staedtler
Jun 1st, 2010, 11:28:55 AM
I have this recurring dream quite often where one or two of my younger siblings and myself are in a general store in some isolated desert (I get the sense that I'm younger, maybe sixteen or so) and all of a sudden we look up and this plume of sand is whipping towards us across the dunes and we barely manage to drop to the floor and curl up against one another before the storm hits and whips through; it's always exhilarating in a horrifying way, even though somehow we know we're going to be fine, and the sand hurts like hell but it's over pretty quick and then we're stuck in a wasteland trying to survive.

Last night was a variation on the theme where instead of being with my siblings, I was the daughter of some lady who owned the general store and I went to check the bathrooms and some young girl was in there shooting up with heroin. So I waited until she was done and then wrestled her upstairs because while we allowed people to smoke pot in there, bringing needles in was just going too far. She was ridiculously strong for a pre-teen.

In the middle of trying to call the police (I couldn't remember the number and 911 wasn't being helpful, it was just one of those recorded voice systems with options to choose from) the girl (who randomly changed into Gary Oldman) made a wheezing noise and pointed out the window to the approaching sandstorm.

After the normal song and dance, Gary Oldman wrenched himself away and pistol-whipped me before shooting all our cans of olive oil and running off. :(

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 1st, 2010, 11:34:56 AM
Something must have been odd about last night since my dream was kind of fucked up as well.

I had a horrible nightmare in which I had diarrhea the whole time and every time I cleaned things up it was dirty again once I turned around.

Oh man. That is awful.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 18th, 2010, 02:13:08 AM
I dreamt that my city's hockey team played against the San Jose Sharks, only for some reason all the Sharks were children and they were dressed like characters from Alice in Wonderland. And they still beat Newcastle.

:|

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 18th, 2010, 11:12:34 AM
LOL!!!

That is hilarious. :D

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 18th, 2010, 12:31:59 PM
I am sure there were vuvuzela's involved too :lol

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 29th, 2010, 02:45:56 PM
I dreamt that someone stole my Canucks jersey, and I ended up roping everyone I know into scouring the city for it. It was a really distressing experience and when I woke up and saw it in my wardrobe, I was so relieved.

|I

Crusader
Aug 3rd, 2010, 07:26:37 PM
Warning long nerdy nightmare ahead:

Had one of those nightmares, that only the combination of watching "28 days later" a week ago and "Inception" yesterday plus a round of L4D2 before going to bed, could create.

I ended up in a rural enviroment a few weeks after Z-day* running from a bunch of infected. I had no firearms or melee weapons so I tried to hide myself in a cornfield or behind hedges.
Eventually I ended up at a big mansion on somekind of a plantage with a big fountain in the middle of a garden that could have come straight from a Jane Austen novel.
This is where I ran into the cast of L4D2 and my inital thought was: "OK everything is going to get well again. Dream security is here."
The moment I got closer they suddenly asked me if I was a "carrier" and immune to the zombie outbreak. I then had to tell them that I did not know that because I had been too afraid to find out**.
Their reply was devastating: "We can't take you with us if you don't know but there are plenty of opportunities to find out coming down that hill behind you."
So the survivors take a defensive position on top of the stairs leading to the barricaded entrance of the mansion while I am running to the back of this building away from the zombies.

Suddenly I hear music coming from the inside and I am able to see a bunch of women in black standing in a ballroom with a huge glass front. I spot that the goth girl that I met in RL this weekend is among them. She is wearing the jacket with an Umbrella Logo on it again :)

So I forget my fear for a second walk into that room and tell them that an army of infected is at the other side of the house and that they will overrun this place any second. I then throw that girl over my shoulder although she is protesting that we barely know each other but my only thought is I might not be brave enough to battle the zombies but at least I will save a life tonight.
So I start running while I hear gunfire coming closer and closer. Then I hear this massive clash behind me and I take a look back and see a 8 feet tall muscle packed infected with a massive hammer in his hand walking through the glass wall surrounded by a group of smaller infected.

The survivors are back again fighting the horde and covering our retreat. I notice a safe room with a fortified door ahead and so I try to run as fast as I can while still having her over my shoulder.
I reach the door and throw her inside. Then I turn around and see that the young southerner from the survivors gets charged by the big one.
He gets throwen into the dirt face first. He tries to get up but the gigantic hammer of this beast hits him in the back. The horrible sound tells me that he won't get up again.
Now this enormous beast is standing between me and the survivors facing torwards them showing me his back.
I realize that the fortified door is not going to protect us from this creature and the chances that they kill this creature with only 3 people seem to be pretty small.
So I have to decide what to do quick. I see the two Uzi submachine guns lieing behind this human tank and so I act like a complet idiot: I run for the guns, pick them up akimbo style and jump on this creatures back while unloading both magazines into the creature body. Blood is splashing on me and I know that I am fucked now since I am now probably infected as well.
My rodeo trip ends with me getting throwen off and blacking out.
I come back to senses inside the safe room. The remaining survivors are there and the girl that I saved. I pass out again and wake up inside the dream again the next morning. I hear people singing from the outside.

We open the door and step out of the saferoom. A group of 100 hundred people carrying weapons and supplies are coming down a road torwards us. They are a group of carriers and they allow us to travel with them. Some of them are infected but although theirs physical appearance has changed they have kept their mind and soul. So we travel to a small city and this is where my dream ends.

I kind of tried to understand what this dream meant the whole day. It felt like a nightmare and my heart was running fast when I woke up. The ending gave me a lot of hope since I did not turn into one of them and I defeated my fear in the end.

*first day of the Zombie Apocalypse
**Acording to Left 4 Dead lore the only way to find out if you are immune is to fight a zombie and get bitten/infected. If you don't turn you are a carrier and immune. The chances are not very high that you are a carrier.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 4th, 2010, 01:33:32 AM
Your dream was riveting. :ohno

I think it means you need to see this girl again. :p

Crusader
Aug 4th, 2010, 02:39:25 AM
Yeah especially since she said that she likes Sci Fi and Zombie movies :D

Wyl Staedtler
Aug 29th, 2010, 02:00:12 PM
I dreamed that I was attempting to negotiate peace between a group of werewolves and vampires. Why yes, I have been watching True Blood.

Also for some reason I kept referencing (and mispronouncing) one of my German friend's sister's name. He kept correcting me from the corner of the room where he was leaning with crossed arms (he disapproved of the company we were in.)

"And Jasmine--"

"Jasmin."

"Right, right, Jasmine--"

"Jasmin."

It was weird but also hilarious. Could have used more ASkars, though.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 30th, 2010, 01:14:48 AM
Everything could use a little more ASkars. :love

Captain Untouchable
Aug 30th, 2010, 09:17:41 AM
Everything could use a little more ASkars. :love

Logically, that statement can't possibly be true.

Case in point: if ASkars had more ASkars, that'd be like adding numbers to infinity. No matter how much ASkars you added, he would still equal ASkars. And even if you did manage to increase the ASkarsness of ASkars, then the quantity of ASkars you'd be adding would also increase, and you'd enter into a paradox where you were trying to add an infinite value of ASkars to an already infinate value of ASkars, and then the universe would explode.

:cyduck

Emelie Shadowstar
Aug 31st, 2010, 01:55:08 PM
I dreamed my house was filled with Spiders. They were everywhere and all kinds... the smaller ones I was fending off with a fly swatter, but there were tarantulas and.... just... ugh. :ohno :cry

Woke up feeling....not good.

Tera Uolmi
Aug 31st, 2010, 01:56:45 PM
A couple broke into a house I used to live in and were stealing stuff, so I was beating them up to get it back. It was really.. vividly violent and gorey. The woman looked like Rochelle from Left 4 Dead 2. I need to stop playing that game before bed apparently.

Kala'ndryl Ryj
Aug 31st, 2010, 02:00:07 PM
Yeah especially since she said that she likes Sci Fi and Zombie movies :DSounds like a keeper to me! :D

Rossos Atrapes
Sep 1st, 2010, 09:17:37 AM
I dreamt that for some reason a lot of people had lost their hands. So everyone needed to get new hands at some sort of desk, where they were blown up like balloons and looked like mittens; kinda like the hands from Grand Theft Auto, if you get me.

Only some would take their 'hands' and shave the edges off of them to get the fingers separated from each other, and there were fights over the ones which had fingers.

Somehow I lost my 'hands' and had to search for them, so I was digging through a huge pile of balloon hands and trying them on to see if they fit my wrist, but I wasn't having any luck by the time I woke up.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 13th, 2010, 11:06:40 AM
I dreamt that I was with the cast of Community, at least Jeff, Britta, Abed, Pierce and Troy. We were taken onto a government made space ship that was supposed to make contact with this group of aliens that the gov had discovered. There were two other people there as well, a married couple who liked to cook who I assume were the real scientists.

The ship was cool - it was all white and sparkly like an Apple store (lol) and the furniture and stuff folded into the walls to reconfigure the rooms for other functions. At the end we were trying to get the ship ready for a conference we were having back with NASA or something (Shirley was there on Earth), and I needed help putting one of the beds away so I yelled HEY DONG LOVER, because Troy's actor's name is Don Glover and on twitter its @donglover and its a running joke blahblahblah, but the video/audio connection was already made with NASA and Shirley was glaring at us for that out burst.

Anyway was trying to get the bed all folded up and back into the wall when Liz came in. I'm not sure where she'd been all that time but Liz was on the ship too. There was some sort of mirror in the bathroom that had a 'sparkle' function that made you look a little funny. Liz goes in there and starts screaming that she looks AWFUL and has to go exercise, and Troy, aka Donald Glover, tries to explain its just the mirror but Liz is melting down and is convinced she's ugly, or something.

Anyway, then I woke up. ^_^;

Interpretations?

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 13th, 2010, 11:14:49 AM
I was at some kind of carnival / archaeological dig site, and ended up shagging my boss on a pile of what seemed to be Aztec gold. I couldn't look her in the eye all of this morning ^_^;

Mu Satach
Sep 13th, 2010, 11:17:27 AM
I was the best drummer in all the world on a mini drum kit. Thing was tiny, but I still rocked the house down with my drum solo. :)

Pierce Tondry
Sep 26th, 2010, 08:14:46 AM
Uuugh. That was the worst and least restful sleep I've had in ages. It also involved a weird dream where I was with a latina bride who was trying to find a maid of honor that could score her some weed for after the ceremony.

Look, I don't fuckin' know either.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 26th, 2010, 12:27:08 PM
Mine had something to do with a virtual reality video game in which the sex was very realistic. Tom Selleck may or may not have been involved. As well as anthropomorphic bears. not the bears in the sex part I promise ^_^;

Captain Untouchable
Sep 27th, 2010, 03:16:15 AM
I was back at school, and discovered that my chemistry teacher was a massive hockey fan. We cooked up some scientific wizardry to make the floor of the sports hall spontaneously freeze over, and then I became the Captain of the school's hockey team.

Awesomeness ensued. :smokin

Acacius Blade
Sep 27th, 2010, 06:07:38 AM
I had a dream last night where I was in the city centre on a night out, with my girlfriend. And Droo was with us. But it was daytime, late afternoon. We were walking near Lime STreet station, looking for a place to grab a take-away. Droo went into his usual place, while I walked further down to my preference - Athena. Thats where my girlfriend gets hers from too, but in the dream, hers was further down past Droo's place. So off she walks. Then when I get to where Athena should have been, it wasn't. Instead, further along than where it would have been was a chemist, which vaguely resembled Athena.

"Oh noes!" I cry - it's been bought and turned into something not nearly as tasy. Alas, we walk on, Droo with a Pizza, my girlfriend with a burger, and me with nothing. We decide to go to the miraculous MacDonalds sitting where an immense train station resides in reality.

lols

I'm so glad my pillow was there when I woke up.

Mu Satach
Sep 27th, 2010, 04:10:30 PM
John Cusack wearing a northern civil war uniform helping me do dishes in my grandmother's kitchen lookin all scruffy.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 12th, 2010, 02:12:12 AM
Well, I was just having a generic sexy dream and then this frickin MAN SHARK (like a werewolf but a shark) appeared, chasing my dad. It chewed him up then somehow just scratched me with one of its fins and I started turning into a MAN SHARK too, so it was all like HAHAHA YOU GOTTA EAT HUMANS NOW TOO and I was all AARGH MUST.. FIGHT.. HUNGER.

It was pretty traumatic.

Captain Untouchable
Nov 12th, 2010, 01:31:34 PM
I had a dream where I was waiting for the bus. Except, instead of the bus saying "RUISLIP | 331" on the front, it had "MEDIAN | 73".

Median73 is my fucking password for the computer system at work. :grumble

Anne Phoenix
Nov 14th, 2010, 08:06:54 AM
The little disturbance spinning away off the coast of Panana developed into a Tropical Storm and hit the Florida Panhandle, before stalling out over northern Alabama on Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday, and I was thinking "Poor Christin and Charley, having to put up with all that constant rain", because boy it was a rain maker. :lol

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Nov 15th, 2010, 04:34:54 PM
While at BN, I had a dream that my mother's house and my house had somehow been merged. Oh yes, and was INFESTED with black widow spiders :(

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 15th, 2010, 04:55:57 PM
I had another horrible 'trapped in the mall' dreams, only this time I realized while I was there that I hadn't gotten a babysitter for the kids and they were at home alone, so I was trying to get to my car to get home, but everywhere I went I couldn't get to my car. :(

Pierce Tondry
Nov 15th, 2010, 06:39:15 PM
In the past week I have dreamt about Steve Martin pushing me off the bed at an awards ceremony and two dreams that involved me kicking the ass of some zombies. Why the fuck can zombies not thwart me, but Steve Martin can?