PDA

View Full Version : Senior Members/Independant Group Membership

TheHolo.Net
Jan 24th, 2008, 09:29:30 AM
Does the Independant RP group need some additional senior members?

I was asked via PM yesterday to grant group membership to a few characters, which is quite unusual. Should access to grant group membership be given to more than just Mu?

[ EDIT ] Correction: James Prent also has access to grant memberships. Guess I should have looked before I typed.

Tri'ahna Zylary
Jan 24th, 2008, 09:34:45 AM
*meep*

That is what happens if I get severely bored and can't wait to have people to RP with :p

Dunno, seeing that the "Kvettchites" are going to be planning their RPs in here, maybe it'd be good if I could give them access but since I am planning on possibly starting our own group (seems to make more sense) since our numbers keep growing, I dunno if there's any point in it.

TheHolo.Net
Jan 24th, 2008, 09:38:53 AM
No worries. I just wanted to check and make sure there were no issues with people having to wait too long. ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 24th, 2008, 03:11:00 PM
I'm doing my best to keep up to date on people. ^_^; There was like a year of no one applying for membership, so...

Rylard 'Lardo' Tenf
Jan 28th, 2008, 11:49:36 AM
The Independent group isn't mentioned a whole lot. Before Tri had noted it I didn't have any idea it existed.

Perhaps it would see more activity if there was a post detailing the different group memberships available in RP P&D board. I know it tells members how to access the groups, just doesn't mention all the groups that can be accessed.

Edit: Aside from Independant, Jedi, and Generals. My bad.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 28th, 2008, 12:10:33 PM
I believe all the group membership information is sort of easy to find. People just don't pay attention. :)

Mu Satach
Jan 31st, 2008, 04:07:20 PM
I'm doing my best to keep up to date on people. ^_^; There was like a year of no one applying for membership, so...

Yeah, there was a veeeeeeeerrrrrryyyyyyy long dry spell.

There were several days during Sundance I was MIA, but I've been checking every other day or so since activity in the Hive has increased quite a bit.

Harlequin
Feb 2nd, 2008, 01:44:10 PM
I been here in one form or another :wave