PDA

View Full Version : The New Alpha (I need volunteers) :)

Alpha
Jan 21st, 2008, 01:45:55 PM
I need some volunteers from some of the major factions involved in RP's. :) Hopefully osme people might be intrigued by this one.

A quick rundown.

This Alpha character's real name is Jonas Capashen. He was the son of a Jedi who survived the Purge (named Satine Capashen, hopefully. If it doesn't work lemme know), and who escaped to the Unknown Regions. Alpha is 30 years old (approximately), so he was a child when the Purge hit. Satine trained him while out in exile. When Alpha wanted to leave the Unknown Regions and see what was happening in the galaxy, he snuck away in the night, but was caught by his father. Knowing what could happen to them if he was found out, Satine used the Force to scramble Jonas's mind. This left him with no recollections of anything, save his skills (flying, fighting, shooting. No Force skills though). Not even his name. He took the name Alpha from the status nickname he was given during a smuggling run, as it fit better then nothing at all. He was left with a ship, credits, some weapons to let him survive. All he has from his past is a battered lightsabre with a black/silver blade, and the hint that something is there that he needs to find.

He's currently landed in Cloud City, and I was hoping to have him search the archives maybe for information regarding the Jedi. Now if that happens, I'm pretty sure the Imperials would be alerted, so I could use someone from the Imp side of things in this whole ball. As well, as anyone else who might be willing to help me get started in this post-reset galaxy. :D

Ilias Nytrau
Jan 22nd, 2008, 03:20:40 AM
*rubs chin* It is possible that you may run into Ilias Nytrau, Jedi Healer, fifty-five ...or more...years old, on Cloud City, seeing as he is there for a day or so cavorting around with Mu Satach. He was 32 when the purge occured. The current thread is a touring around Cloud City. At the very least he would see a family resemblance, and may remember your father, and possibly yourself as a very small child.

So, that is a possibility. It's open for discussion. :)

Alpha
Jan 22nd, 2008, 08:53:54 AM
That could definately be useful. :D I figure silver hair/silver eyes would be something hard to forget.

Alpha
Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:52:08 PM
Ok. :) Anyone who wants to jump on in, the thread is:

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?p=255971#post255971