PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion..

Kraehe Branwen
Jan 20th, 2008, 02:30:43 PM
I just remembered something that could have nearly got me in trouble. O.o I remembered that sigs are only allowed once per thread but I always forget to turn them off because on a lot of other boards I go to they have this thing where they automatically turn it off after its posted once in a thread. I dunno how it works or if I'm just imagining things but its something to look into maybe.

Miranda Tarkin
Jan 20th, 2008, 02:33:07 PM
Per our FAQ:

Signatures
A personal signature is an option that, if enabled, allows you to have text and/or pictures appear below posts that you make. Note: Your signature will automatically display only once per thread page.

:)

Unless for some reason is it not working?

Edit - I tested it. Seems to be fine

Kraehe Branwen
Jan 20th, 2008, 02:40:49 PM
o.O LOL Ok, I'm still sick. I thought I saw it post several times! Thanks Miranda. I think I shoulda go check my temperature again.

Miranda Tarkin
Jan 20th, 2008, 02:41:17 PM
Aw :( Go rest and feel better

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 20th, 2008, 02:50:52 PM
It looks like its posted several times, because when you initially post it will show your sig to you (at least I have encountered this phenomenon)... but when you go back to the thread your sig is not actually there.

If that makes sense. In very long threads I have had it post a sig more than once, but they're separated by pages and pages and months of RL time, so I forgive the system for messing up. ;)

Kraehe Branwen
Jan 20th, 2008, 02:52:04 PM
Oooh, I see now. Yeah, I see my sigs in past posts are gone. I'm not crazy!! Yay!

Miranda Tarkin
Jan 20th, 2008, 02:52:47 PM
O_o wow. who woulda thought. Didn't know that :lol