PDA

View Full Version : Needed

Samar St. Maurelle
Jan 15th, 2008, 03:58:48 PM
Someone suitably evil to corrupt suitably disturbed siblings of the twin variety. Just don't separate them - they don't like to be apart. Or the idea of being apart. :mad

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 15th, 2008, 04:14:00 PM
Corrupt them in what way? To the Dark Side? To turn them into criminals? To make them into minions of the Empire?

Samar St. Maurelle
Jan 15th, 2008, 04:24:41 PM
Either of the first two, although the former will happen eventually.

Samar, at least, hates the Empire as equally as he does everyone else. A brief stint at Corulag Academy... did not go well. :)

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 15th, 2008, 04:37:19 PM
Yeah... it seems like everyone who attends the Corulag Academy ends up straying somehow :lol

Rod Stafford
Jan 15th, 2008, 04:38:33 PM
Are these twins impressionable? What values do they have?

Grace Van-Derveld
Jan 15th, 2008, 04:44:24 PM
Yeah... it seems like everyone who attends the Corulag Academy ends up straying somehow :lol

I have no idea what you're talking about ... Damn Corulag :shakefist

Samar St. Maurelle
Jan 15th, 2008, 05:07:40 PM
Impressionable to a degree at the moment; I think if anyone wanted to completely rewire them, so to speak, they'd have some breaking to do. The way to one is through the other.

Samar is driven by an insatiable need to please his sister--he loves her to a point of obsession. And freedom--a skewed, selfish version of freedom--is a close second; he kills because he believes it's within his realm of liberty. Well that, and he find it arousing. :angel

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 15th, 2008, 05:19:06 PM
Are these characters alts?

Samar St. Maurelle
Jan 15th, 2008, 05:47:44 PM
Alts? :huh

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 15th, 2008, 05:48:34 PM
Not your 'main' RPing character. Alternates.

Samar St. Maurelle
Jan 15th, 2008, 05:56:18 PM
Ahhhhh. Ja. :)

Rod Stafford
Jan 15th, 2008, 06:28:18 PM
Okay, presuming someone were to 'rewire' them, how over-the-edge are we talking about here? Are we talking a Demented Darkside Doubleteam?

Samar St. Maurelle
Jan 15th, 2008, 06:51:09 PM
Can't speak for the other half, but Samar is esoterically psychotic as is. If wholly unbound from what balance his other half has on him, he'd most likely lose it entirely. It's a catch 22; he desires complete and total self-determination, but requires regulation to function.

As far as a super-team thing goes, they're not wunderkind. They have a certain finesse when working together because of their unique bond, but in the grand scope of things their methods are rather rudimentary at this point and in need of sculpting.

They could become a frighteningly useful though, with tweaking. :D

Tigo Kimogila
Jan 15th, 2008, 07:00:15 PM
Okay, I have an evil crazy about to leave Coruscant for greener pastures. He's unhinged, charismatic, and smart enough to know many hands make light work. If the twins are currently on Coruscant, it helps, if not then I'll be happy to work something out. As you suggested, we'd just have to work out a smart angle as to how we could get the twins to shack up with my guy and get them into some trouble.

This is Rod, by the way.

Samar St. Maurelle
Jan 15th, 2008, 07:17:26 PM
If he's on his way--or insinuates he is--to Dathomir, it'd be very little work to get the twins aboard.

Your creepy just better keep his hands off Keiran--Samar doesn't share. :shakefist

Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs
Jan 15th, 2008, 07:18:48 PM
He...*points up* belongs to ME. Got it?

Samar St. Maurelle
Jan 15th, 2008, 07:19:49 PM
Hallo, Mine. *strokes lovingly*

Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs
Jan 15th, 2008, 07:28:56 PM
Keiran is a possessive, domineering, controlling bee-itch. She babies Samar, and is as much of a case as him, but much more conniving and controlled. Her brother is HER possession. And she is very protective of her possessions. ;)

Rod Stafford
Jan 15th, 2008, 07:45:33 PM
I like these nutters already. Oh, and with Eva Green for a sister, I'm afraid I can't promise anything. :mischief

Oh, by the way, what is their interest in Dathomir?

Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs
Jan 15th, 2008, 07:47:14 PM
We'll see what kind of trouble that gets you into.

Interest? I'm a woman. I'm nosy. You're TOO nosy. ;)

Samar St. Maurelle
Jan 15th, 2008, 07:48:22 PM
Alright. You sample his sister, he'll sample your face. Sounds like a fair deal. :)

Samar is very supportive and trusting of his darling's direction; he's following Keiran toward Dathomir because she's assured him it's the new in place to be.

Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs
Jan 15th, 2008, 07:52:23 PM
Oh, cool it. I want to see what he DOES. ...then you can play with him.

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 15th, 2008, 08:34:46 PM
Dathomir? There's nothing on Dathomir. Nothing at all....

Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs
Jan 15th, 2008, 08:36:14 PM
That doesn't mean I'm not curious, pretty boy.