PDA

View Full Version : In search of a Black Sun RPer!

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 14th, 2008, 06:17:37 PM
Hey guys,

My character is in search of a Black Sun operative that might be able to provide him with a new identity - one that would allow him safe travel across Imperial space... Before I go ahead and make a thread on your forums, is there anyone in specific who would be interested in doing a short thread with me? Jeseth is not able to go to planets with a heavy Imperial presence - so whoever this, they would ideally be located someplace out of the way, nuetral or in Hutt space.

I just want to know who he would end up finding if he looked hard enough, so I can direct the thread at the right person. Thanks!

Sorsha Kasajian
Jan 14th, 2008, 06:26:53 PM
You've come to the right place. ;)

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 14th, 2008, 07:36:54 PM
Yay! Ok, I'll shoot on over to you corner of the galaxy and make my post.

Lorn Kadross
Jan 14th, 2008, 08:05:25 PM
Good old Black Sun.

Sorsha Kasajian
Jan 14th, 2008, 08:13:27 PM
drop me a note when you're ready.

:: waves to Lorn :: :wave

Lorn Kadross
Jan 14th, 2008, 08:28:03 PM
*Waves back to Sorsha*

Not to Hijack this thread, but I'm lookin' to cut into Black Sun's share of criminal pie, and get the Hutts outta that slump they're in. As an act of good will I'd like to hash out some deals between the two factions in a thread. That is, if Black Sun is open to talking with the Hutts.

Sorsha Kasajian
Jan 14th, 2008, 08:31:22 PM
*Waves back to Sorsha*

Not to Hijack this thread, but I'm lookin' to cut into Black Sun's share of criminal pie, and get the Hutts outta that slump they're in. As an act of good will I'd like to hash out some deals between the two factions in a thread. That is, if Black Sun is open to talking with the Hutts.

Not at all, just sent you a PM regarding that. :p

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 14th, 2008, 10:02:01 PM
Ok, I posted. (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17425)

Karl Valten
Jan 14th, 2008, 11:13:46 PM
Hey, wasn't Tear trying to coerce on of the Vigos?

Sorry for the hijack, just a thought that popped to mind.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 15th, 2008, 01:26:50 AM
Tear indeed was attempting to coerce Sasseeri Reeouurra - however he disappeared shortly after the initial RP.

:mischief Sassy may have had something to do with that ;)

j/k, what the heck happened to him? :(

Karl Valten
Jan 15th, 2008, 01:36:02 AM
haHA, I knew it was one of those bipedal cat-things with hard to spell names. :p

*sigh* Aliens

Anywho, I have no idea what happened to Tear.

Xel-Naga
Jan 15th, 2008, 03:40:04 AM
I ate him. He tasted of salt and old socks.

Karl Valten
Jan 15th, 2008, 11:26:37 AM
That sounds about right. :p