PDA

View Full Version : Warcraft... cookbook?

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 12th, 2008, 11:51:01 PM
You've fought like a Tauren and died like a Tauren (and probably taken more than a few with you,) so why not eat like a Tauren? You did the quest to get the Gooey Spider Cake recipe, now you can make it in real life and feed it to your Mom, gamer buddies, kids, and fellow Blood Elves.

The Amazing food recipes found in the World of Warcraft (WoW) are brought into your own kitchen (or that of your favorite cook's kitchen) in The Original and Strictly Unofficial World of Warcraft Cookbook!

Now you can dine IRL (In Real Life) on great WoW food like Cleft Hoof Ribs and Winterveil Cookies.
http://www.taurenchef.com/

o_O

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 13th, 2008, 12:03:19 AM
Hm... well... I did really enjoy cooking in WOW. Will it translate to RL? I don't think so. In fact, I think I'll burn the kitchen down, and need someone to spam Flash Heal on me while I get ticked by DOT grease fires.

Figrin D'an
Jan 13th, 2008, 12:06:08 AM
This is just amusing enough that I may have to buy this.

Yog
Jan 13th, 2008, 05:15:51 AM
I am quite open minded when it comes to food, but I don't think I would enjoy Gooey Spider Cake..

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 13th, 2008, 12:38:05 PM
Delicious Cave Mold... mmmmmmmmm.

Hey Figrin, if you do buy this, let me know how it is. I'm slightly confused as to whether it's an actual book or just an e-book.

Denarr Sepphist
Jan 13th, 2008, 04:20:06 PM
Hm... well... I did really enjoy cooking in WOW. Will it translate to RL? I don't think so. In fact, I think I'll burn the kitchen down, and need someone to spam Flash Heal on me while I get ticked by DOT grease fires.

Why do I get the feeling that I'll be your unfortunate Priest? Spamming my heals whilst avoiding the AOE gas explosions, then get blamed for your death when you run out of range?