PDA

View Full Version : Jeseth's Thread Plans

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 12th, 2008, 01:17:27 PM
The following are threads I'm involved in that need to get started or finished:

Dathomir: Fall From Grace
Set in the past, this thread explains Jeseth's ties to the Nightsisters and his fall to the Dark Side. This thread needs to be completed.
Nevermore
Jeseth travels to Endor in search of Darth Vader's lightsaber, where he meets Kraehe (a girl who's been shipwrecked there for most of her life). This thread needs to be completed.
<strike>Coruscant: There Goes My Hero</strike><strike>
Jeseth seeks out his former Padawan, who he has not seen in more than 27 years. After reconnecting with her, he gives her a long overdue promotion to the rank of "Jedi" Knight.</strike> Complete.
Ilum: Long Shadows At Dawn
This thread is set in the past, and is an account of Jeseth's exile on the frigid planet of Ilum, where he meets and trains a young girl, Taja Loraan.
Rodia: Cheating Fate
Jeseth and Cade travel to Rodia after leaving Naboo, searching for someone that might be able to provide them with new identities.
A Bid Farewell (Streghe Members)
Jeseth - and as many Streghe members as can safely travel to Coruscant - meet Yuri and bring him into the fold. This RP kind of reminds me of The Last Samurai, since Yuri will be brought to a strange land and paid to fight on the side of Streghe. I need to make my first post in this thread.
Threads that I need to start or participate in:
Jeseth's return to Dathomir with Cade Mercer.
The consolidation of the Dathomiri.
Jeseth's visit to Bast Castle and meeting with Delirion.
Jeseth's construction a lightsaber using Darth Vader's recovered lightsaber crystal.
The ravaging of Ilum.
A refresher on Jeseth's combat training that will involve a duel with as many members of Streghe as care to jump in.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 12th, 2008, 01:24:34 PM
The conquest of Vjun.

Vjun is under Imperial control at the moment, so that should be interesting ;)

Sudoku
Jan 12th, 2008, 01:34:03 PM
<del>Me being recruited would be good...If someone else wants to do the thread, then that would work too :)</del>

Nevermind, doing a thread with Yurza that will get me here :yum

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 12th, 2008, 02:40:31 PM
The conquest of Vjun.
Vjun is under Imperial control at the moment, so that should be interesting ;)
Are you sure? Holly had told me that it was currently unclaimed.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 12th, 2008, 07:04:13 PM
n/m - we have PMed to discuss this :)