PDA

View Full Version : Flowers for Edgar

Brigid Cassidy
Jan 11th, 2008, 11:15:57 AM
:: Brigid hated flying, ever since the plane crash in 1975 with Ric Flair. She was his personal valet at the time, and she 'died' in the crash.

Niki had to lead her down the stairs like a child, and she was relieved to feel the pavement under her boots again ::

Nikoleta
Jan 11th, 2008, 11:25:58 AM
Brigid was now herself again, thank the gods. All through out the flight she was twitchy, making sure her seatbelt was on tight, the flotation device was easily accessible and at one point made a grab for the oxygen mask. Nikoleta had to slap her hand away and gave her a threatening look to quiet her. Still she was hyperactive on the 4 hour flight. Her legs were bouncy and Nikoleta finally ordered some hard liquor to put Brigid to sleep.

"You are too much. Come on," she walked towards the terminal entrance, "Vivian should be here to meet us."

There was no need to pick up luggage because of Nikoleta's sense of urgency. They wore the clothes on their backs and brought their swords. Nothing more.

Vivien Galati
Jan 12th, 2008, 09:44:30 AM
:: Vivien waved as she spotted the pair through the crowd. She'd never met Brigid before, but gave her a friendly greeting. She gave Niki a warm embrace ::

Nikoleta
Jan 12th, 2008, 10:08:26 AM
"Hello Vivian," she said, returning the embrace. "I'm sorry to do this to you."

Nikoleta stepped back and introduced Brigid. "This is one of my students, Brigid Cassidy."

Vivien Galati
Jan 12th, 2008, 10:36:19 AM
"It's good to see you, Niki. There's always a room for you at the Chantry."

:: Brigid trailed behind them as they walked to the car. It was an Audi A6 ::

Nikoleta
Jan 12th, 2008, 10:42:30 AM
"Excellent. Will need your help tracking a pig of a Watcher. One who's strayed. Brigid knows his last place of address."

Brigid Cassidy
Jan 12th, 2008, 10:55:23 AM
:: Brigid sat in the backseat, wanting to invisible, or dead, at least for a century or two ::

Vivien Galati
Jan 12th, 2008, 11:08:13 AM
:: Vivien noted that Brigid was feeling broody, so directed her questions to Niki ::

"What's his name?"

Nikoleta
Jan 12th, 2008, 11:09:43 AM
Nikoleta's eyes searched the rearview mirror for Brigid's answer expectantly.

Brigid Cassidy
Jan 12th, 2008, 11:20:47 AM
:: Brigid felt her Mentor's eyes upon her ::

"His name is Edgar Frane."

Nikoleta
Jan 12th, 2008, 11:23:29 AM
Her attention fell away from Brigid and looked outside, watching the cars go by on the freeway. "We need to find him, but do it quietly. Can you help us?"

Vivien Galati
Jan 12th, 2008, 11:32:08 AM
"Edgar Frane???"

:: She spoke the name with a sense of familiarity, and disgust ::

Nikoleta
Jan 12th, 2008, 11:34:12 AM
Her head turned sharply, surprised by that reaction. "You know him?"

It couldn't be that simple.

Vivien Galati
Jan 12th, 2008, 11:49:38 AM
"Yes. He's a Cult of Ecstasy Mage. The perv has been after me for awhile now."

Nikoleta
Jan 12th, 2008, 11:52:41 AM
"Well," she said, turning her head to look at Brigid in the back seat with more understanding, "That certainly explains some things."

The Immortal settled herself from giving her pupil another tongue lashing. Brigid understood well enough how poor her judgment was in regards to her quest for vengeance. "Where can we find him?"

Brigid Cassidy
Jan 12th, 2008, 12:24:19 PM
:: Brigid whistled, pretending not to notice. Soon they arrived at the Chantry, and she wasted no time hopping out of the car ::

Vivien Galati
Jan 12th, 2008, 12:47:02 PM
:: The Chantry was an elegant three story household, with a walled garden. Vivien invited them inside, where they were greeted by her major domo, Lazlo ::

Nikoleta
Jan 13th, 2008, 12:59:42 PM
"Hello, Lazlo." Nikoleta greeted the domo, clasping his two hands within hers. "You behaving?"

Brigid Cassidy
Jan 14th, 2008, 05:56:39 PM
"I'm working on another painting, milady." he beamed, giving Nikoleta a gentle's kiss on the hand. He attempted to greet Brigid in similar, but she gave him a cool wave to keep him at a distance ::

"Hi."

:: Lazlo bowed and swiftly return to his studio. Brigid looked around ::

"Nice place."

:: She wasn't very convincing ::

Nikoleta
Jan 14th, 2008, 06:14:36 PM
"As much as you disapprove of this, I must take action." She touched Brigid's shoulder and forced the girl to look at her. "Edgar violated his Watcher's oath and will undoubtedly to this to another Immortal given time, if he hasn't already. He has to know you skipped town and left."

Brigid Cassidy
Jan 14th, 2008, 06:46:10 PM
"He's a mortal." Brigid countered. "You want him punished, then let the Watchers do it."

Nikoleta
Jan 14th, 2008, 06:51:55 PM
"You think my aim is to kill him?" Nikoleta questioned back. "Yes. I want him punished but that doesn't mean death."

Brigid Cassidy
Jan 14th, 2008, 07:12:10 PM
"You can never be sure, with that temper of yours." :p

:: A Mona Lisa smile from Vivien confirmed that, and Brigid chuckled ::

Nikoleta
Jan 14th, 2008, 07:24:11 PM
She eyed the two of them and huffed. "No ganging up on me. I've always handed out justice fairly. You both know that."

But justice always came with a fiery vengeance that would have made Hera proud.

Vivien Galati
Jan 15th, 2008, 02:34:20 PM
:: Vivien's smile grew warmer, and she invited them to the kitchen for refreshments ::

Nikoleta
Jan 15th, 2008, 05:19:23 PM
Nikoleta wanted to get to Edgar now but her common courtesy never caused the Immortal to act brash and unkind to those helping her. She took a seat and helped herself to some tea. It was a long flight and it was nice to relax for a moment.

Brigid Cassidy
Jan 15th, 2008, 05:25:15 PM
:: Brigid bit into an apple ::

"Okay, Mom. I take you to him, then what?"

Nikoleta
Jan 15th, 2008, 06:25:15 PM
"Then I take over." She sipped the tea and set it down to put some honey in it. "Simple as that."

Vivien Galati
Jan 15th, 2008, 06:31:32 PM
"Will you be needing my help for anything?" Vivien asked, sitting at the table across from Niki.

Nikoleta
Jan 16th, 2008, 02:51:23 PM
"Actually there is something important I want to discuss with you. A personal matter I wish to discuss in private."

Brigid Cassidy
Jan 16th, 2008, 03:01:02 PM
:: Brigid took that as a cue to find the living room, and lose herself in TV Land ::

Vivien Galati
Jan 16th, 2008, 03:07:57 PM
:: Vivien watched Brigid's hasty exit and shrugged ::

"She doesn't talk much, does she?"

Nikoleta
Jan 16th, 2008, 03:18:30 PM
"Not to strangers, no." Nikoleta brought her tone down several notches. "I want you to tell me where Edgar is and I'll handle him personally. Brigid needs to stay here because I don't want her involved."

She glanced towards the living room. "I brought her along because I knew she'd follow me anyway."

Vivien Galati
Jan 16th, 2008, 03:32:50 PM
:: Vivien nodded, and gave Niki a note with his address on it ::

"Just what are you going to do? May I ask?"

:: There was hint on mischief in her tone. She was eager to see the man disgraced ::

Nikoleta
Jan 16th, 2008, 03:43:26 PM
"I'm going to gather evidence and prove his guilt to the Watchers ... Just after I beat the living hell out of him." She huffed, nostrils flared and angry.

Vivien Galati
Jan 16th, 2008, 03:47:26 PM
:: Vivien whistled to keep from laughing ::

"May I come along?" ;)

Nikoleta
Jan 16th, 2008, 03:50:33 PM
"That would be appreciated. I am no Mage and could use the back-up. Will Lazlo be up to distracting Brigid? I intend to leave when she's asleep."

Vivien Galati
Jan 16th, 2008, 03:55:35 PM
:: Vivien tiptoed over to peek into the livingroom. Brigid had made herself at home on the couch. Sneaking back, she smiled ::

"I think that's easily done."

Nikoleta
Jan 17th, 2008, 12:04:45 PM
"Good. We'll leave late tonight so prepare yourself."

Vivien Galati
Jan 19th, 2008, 01:33:46 PM
(LATER THAT NIGHT)

:: Lazlo successly kept Brigid occupied as the two slipped out. Niki seemed amazed that it was pulled off so easily, but the man has a whimsical charm about him. Very few people could pull Brigid out of her shell when she wanted to shut herself in ::

Nikoleta
Jan 19th, 2008, 01:43:49 PM
Vivian was at the wheel. It was silent for most of the trip as Nikoleta quietly prepared herself mentally. She didn't want to loose control and kill Edgar. With Mage tricks at this disposal, the opportunity to end his life could come up. What she wanted was justice. To be tried by his peers and be humiliated for eternity. His name spoken as a curse to all Watchers that came after him.

Vivien Galati
Jan 19th, 2008, 01:57:40 PM
:: They arrived across the street from his estate. The man lived like a Tycoon ::

Nikoleta
Jan 19th, 2008, 02:01:01 PM
Nikoleta narrowed her eyes at the visible defenses. Gated fence that lead into the estate and cameras. Nothing out of the ordinary so far.

"What kind of defenses are we talking about, Vivian," she asked.

Vivien Galati
Jan 19th, 2008, 03:06:34 PM
"He's not that skilled of a Mage. He spends most of his time on party tricks, and tantric rituals."

Nikoleta
Jan 19th, 2008, 03:09:35 PM
She sighed, "I"m not sure if that's comforting or not."

The Immortal left the car, scanning the area still. There were no guards that she could see either. "I can jump the wall, but I'd prefer he didn't see me coming. Can you take out those cameras on the west wall?"

Vivien Galati
Jan 19th, 2008, 03:16:53 PM
:: Vivien nodded, the color of her eyes changing for an instant as she mouthed some words ::

"Go."

Nikoleta
Jan 19th, 2008, 03:25:48 PM
Nikoleta walked across the street, minding her surroundings. When the coast was clear, she ran alongside the wall and used the bushes for cover. She leaped up and caught onto the edges with all of her strength and used the corner block for more leverage. Once safely over the wall, she made her way closer to his estate on quick, quiet feet.

Edgar Frane
Jan 22nd, 2008, 06:24:03 PM
[ INSIDE THE MANSION ]

:: Edgar was occupied on the phone ::

"Please, call me Eddy. It makes me feel Coool." :smokin

:: He just starting talking dirty as Nikoleta snuck inside. Over the speaker, some bimbo was working herself up as she cried his name over and over ::

"OH DONNA!!!" he hooted back gleefully. "YOU'RE MARVELOUS!!!" :D

Nikoleta
Jan 22nd, 2008, 06:38:38 PM
Nikoleta was disgusted. She crept up behind the lout and pulled out her broadsword quietly. Edgar was so distracted with his perverted games that he had no idea what was happening.

The sharp edge of a broadsword was about to make Edgar's smile even bigger, as it rested just underneath his chin.

Edgar Frane
Jan 22nd, 2008, 06:44:45 PM
'urk'

:: Edgar's owl sized eyes bulged as he felt the blade againt his throat, and his mouth become very small. He froze, no longer enjoying Donna's cries of ecstasy over the phone ::

Nikoleta
Jan 23rd, 2008, 02:24:35 PM
Edgar felt his intruder's hot breath against his ear as she whispered. "End the call. Now!"

He could not mistake the cruelness within her voice.

Edgar Frane
Jan 23rd, 2008, 02:53:55 PM
:: He swallowed nervously and timidly reached for the phone. Complying, he bid Donna a goodnight and hung it up without any trouble. He didn't speak until she told him to ::

Nikoleta
Jan 23rd, 2008, 02:58:35 PM
The blade continued to rest dangerously against his neck as Nikoleta rounded into view. Edgar found her face hard to read except her eyes. Her eyes were aglow in the moonlight, shining ethereal green and maddening.

"Do you know who I am?" She asked blankly.

Edgar Frane
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:27:02 PM
:: Shock and Awe washed over Edgar, and the fear in his eyes became mixed with passion ::

"Nikoleta."

:: He smiled, as if staring into the face of love ::

Nikoleta
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:33:04 PM
His lust was foul and made her feel unclean as his eyes undressed her.

"Yes." She lowered her weapon and smiled. "I had a feeling you would know me on sight."

Nikoleta's lips curled into a sneer as her palm struck his nose and broke it.

Edgar Frane
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:39:26 PM
:: Edgar winced, and fell backwards too far in his chair as he held his nose. Falling with a crash, his argyle socked feet stuck up in the air like a bug's. He sobbed incoherently through his hands ::

Nikoleta
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:42:31 PM
She kicked his feet over the chair and shoved it away. "You pathetic excuse of a man!"

Her boot hit him squarely in the back, forcing him prone. The end of the blade rested against the back of his neck. One false move and he would die. "I want to know why. Why did you break your vow to the Watchers?! Why?!"

Edgar Frane
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:47:51 PM
:: Despite her demand, he couldn't keep from shaking ::

"Aaaaaaa!!! Waaaaaahaaaaahhh!!! I didn't kill anyone!!!!"

Nikoleta
Jan 23rd, 2008, 03:54:32 PM
"Reaaaally?" The sarcasm dripped off her lips. "'Watch, but never interfere'. That is what you swore to. That is all you needed to uphold!"

The sword slammed next to his face, mere centimeters away from slicing off his cheek like bologna. Edgar felt a knee crash into his spine and heard Nikoleta hissing into his ear. "Only the gods know how many Immortals you violated that oath with and I want to know why!"

Edgar Frane
Jan 23rd, 2008, 04:07:03 PM
:: He cried out hysterically as he wet himself ::

"OH GOD!!! HELP!!! HELLLLLP!!!! DON'T KILL ME!!!" :cry :cry :cry

:: He sputtered out his confession between sobs ::

"Brigid was incredible!!! How can I resist a woman with that kind of beauty???!!! That kind of experience!!! How could any man resist that???!!!"

Nikoleta
Jan 23rd, 2008, 04:12:39 PM
She grabbed the back of his head by the hair and slammed his face against the floor. "Far better men then you that believe in their duty," she spat before standing up.

"I should kill you." Nikoleta removed her sword from the floor as he continued to snivel. "You don't deserve to live." But that was her heart talking. She wanted him dead for abusing his power and using Brigid for sex, which in turn fueled her quest for vengeance. He might not have started Brigid down her dark path, but he continued to seduce her to stay. His confession only boiled her blood and if she were much younger, then Nikoleta wouldn't have any trouble killing him. Age had granted her much wisdom and knew personal conflicts should not be used as an excuse for taking a man's life. She was not a god.

She would bring him before the Watcher's to have him tried, but it felt really good to terrify him. It was just a small compensation for the pain he caused.

Edgar Frane
Jan 23rd, 2008, 04:30:29 PM
:: All he could do was squawk incoherently for mercy and curl up into a fetal position. He was a complete and utter coward ::

Nikoleta
Jan 23rd, 2008, 04:33:17 PM
She let go of her weapon, tossing it upwards and caught it by the blade and brought the hilt down to crack him across the back of his head.

Edgar Frane
Jan 23rd, 2008, 04:39:43 PM
:: The blow knocked him out, and he layed there like a sandbag ::

Vivien Galati
Jan 23rd, 2008, 04:42:37 PM
"You could have saved some of that for me. A slap in the face at least."

:: Vivien stood in the doorway, with her trademark mona lisa smile ::

Nikoleta
Jan 23rd, 2008, 04:44:40 PM
Nikoleta wasn't surprised that Vivian decided to eavesdrop. "Sneaky little girl."

Kneeling over Edgar, she sheathed her weapon and pulled his unconscious face up towards her friend. "You could still slap him."

Vivien Galati
Jan 23rd, 2008, 04:46:39 PM
:: She rolled her eyes at the warrior woman ::

"What now?"

Nikoleta
Jan 23rd, 2008, 04:49:34 PM
Nikoleta shrugged and let go of Edgar's face. It unceremoniously smacked into the floor. "Suit yourself."

She pulled out some a flexible wire cord from her jacket and bound his hands and feet. "I take it you know where the lead Watcher is in this city?"

Vivien Galati
Jan 23rd, 2008, 04:52:41 PM
:: Vivien shrugged ::

"I can show you where the Arcanum is."

Nikoleta
Jan 23rd, 2008, 04:54:02 PM
"Good." She looked around and sighed. "As much as it pains me to do this, I need your help in collecting any evidence against him. I'll check the first floor of this place, you take second?"

Vivien Galati
Jan 24th, 2008, 03:22:28 PM
"Alright." she nodded, giving Edgar a tiny kick with her foot before going upstairs.

Nikoleta
Jan 24th, 2008, 05:39:44 PM
The place was clean with only one more room to search, his study. She walked inside and saw two film cameras, a digital camera, and small boxes that had batteries, film and discs.

Edgar just had to cross the line further and tape his charades didn't he? The Immortal crossed the room over to his desk. Disc cases were filed by date in red ink and underneath the woman's name was listed in black. Nikoleta was relieved to see that Brigid's name was no where to be found.

She borrowed one of Edgar's suitcases and collected the evident with gloved hands, not wanting to think about what went on in here. His computer, LCD monitor and extravagent speakers were hooked up here for the perfect quality of sound. Just to keep it out of her sight, Nikoleta swiped the box of tissues into the garbage can and went back to work.

Vivien Galati
Feb 2nd, 2008, 10:45:40 AM
:: Vivian rejoined Nikoleta ::

"I found a room upstairs. I think it's where he did all his entertaining."

:: She looked a little queasy ::

Nikoleta
Feb 2nd, 2008, 10:49:24 AM
She placed a hand on her friend's shoulder. "I'm sorry. Thankfully I found what we need."

Nikoleta gave Vivian the suitcase and picked up Edgar as if weighed nothing more then a child. "Let's get out of here."

Vivien Galati
Feb 16th, 2008, 09:06:25 AM
:: Vivien took the case and followed Nikoleta out to the car ::

Nikoleta
Feb 16th, 2008, 12:08:11 PM
To make certain that people in the surrounding area didn't think something was up, Nikoleta consoled a very sick Edgar towards the car, making sure Vivian packed enough belongings in case the hospital stay was going to be longer then expected. When they reached the car, she unceremoniously threw Edgar into the back seat and tossed the suitcase on top of him. It made her smile ever so happily as she got into the passenger side.

"Well then, I'm glad that was easy," her grin grew wider and she snapped her seatbelt on.