PDA

View Full Version : Employment needed!

Jekaan Oludh
Jan 10th, 2008, 09:38:25 AM
I'm going to do this OOC because it's a bit tricky.

I have two of my old Intel characters (this one, and Qourr Mhawat) who are currently employable.

Since I haven't had the time to read up about what happened to the old Intel in Post-Reset times, and don't know what would have become of Isard, I haven't had the chance to create a backstory for the two of them for this "dimension".

You might check the Wiki pages for both characters to see what they were capable of - in a nutshell Qourr was into combat, weapons and demolitions, while Jekaan was an elderly all-rounder with special skills in cryptography, anything tech-related and interrogation. They were mostly seen working together, and both had a bit of an independent spirit to them, which did not make them text-book Imperials. In short, they would try and go through missions in their own way using every advantage their job and their personal skills and interest would give them, to the Empire's benefit (and their own).

I don't know how much of their old backstory could be applied to them now, but I'd love to be able to do some Intel work again.

Qourr Mhawat
Jan 10th, 2008, 09:43:55 AM
As he said....

He left out that he was an old ugly, fat leech who is now going to revamp himself into being less old, less ugly and much slimmer, but still a leech.

(And this incarnation of me is still quite young, impulsive and good to have around in a tight spot)

Miranda Tarkin
Jan 10th, 2008, 03:32:40 PM
I think Esalis

http://sw-fans.net/forum/member.php?find=lastposter&t=14905

is in charge of Intel. As for Isard, she would be around but since she is a character from EU, you could mention her in passing with RP posts :)

Jekaan Oludh
Jan 10th, 2008, 05:49:31 PM
I know Esalis is in charge. I just wanted to know about Isard so I could change the backstory for my two Imps....

Miranda Tarkin
Jan 10th, 2008, 06:28:16 PM
Okay :)

And for the record, your sigs are beautiful but way over the 30k limit. Shrink them down ;)

Tri'ahna Zylary
Jan 10th, 2008, 06:39:12 PM
Sorry.... I forgot about things like that.... they've been shrunk.

Nikoleta
Jan 10th, 2008, 06:40:46 PM
:twak

:P :glomp

/end hijack :D

Jekaan Oludh
Jan 11th, 2008, 02:33:15 AM
*settles in to wait for Madame Esalis*

I think in this timeline maybe Isard should be dead - tried and executed for having her own father executed. Maybe I should have provided the evidence for it. Hhehehehehheh.....

Can I do that?

R. S. Esalis
Jan 12th, 2008, 06:50:42 PM
You most certainly can :)

The two of you are of course official agents ;)

Naomi Lang
Jan 13th, 2008, 01:17:27 PM
Sweet, more intel people is awesome. The rebs have been stomping us in that department.

Jekaan Oludh
Jan 14th, 2008, 02:39:27 AM
Time to update my bio Wiki then.... and Isard's. Hehehehehe....