PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone I'm joining the rebel alliance.

Dr. Giger
Jan 8th, 2008, 06:51:34 PM
My introductory thread is up and running right now. Head here - http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17368 - if you want to get involved.

Basically my character, Dr. Giger, has travelled to Mon Calamari to meet with a professor who may be able to help him treat his son who is severely impaired both physically and mentally. His son was a Jedi and victim of the great purge and Dr. Giger has promised himself he will restore his son's vitality somehow.

Frowned upon by the Empire and shunned by his former associates on scientific circles, he has tried his best to fund his own research but resources are dwindling.

The plan is for him to be put in contact with the rebel alliance in some capacity - a lone agent or some such - who can basically explain what the alliance is all about and what my character can offer in return for the support and use of equipment the alliance has to offer.

So the only essential outcome is that Dr. Giger join the alliance. If anybodyhas any ideas to spice the thread up and add a little excitement, please do share those ideas.

Jump right in people. :)

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 8th, 2008, 07:04:31 PM
Welcome to the Rebellion, Doctor :D

Estelle Russard
Jan 8th, 2008, 08:47:55 PM
Hey Doc, good to have ya 'board

Kelly Perris
Jan 8th, 2008, 08:51:41 PM
A welcome from Rogue Squadron as well. Good to see more 'normal' folk in the structure. We can't all be sexy spies and suave pilots, can we? ;)

Grace Van-Derveld
Jan 8th, 2008, 09:43:49 PM
Welcome! :)

Eluna Thals
Jan 9th, 2008, 03:33:13 PM
If you need a contact, I can do the legwork.

Dr. Giger
Jan 9th, 2008, 06:36:27 PM
That would be great. It'll be the Mon Cal professor I meet with that will mention the alliance, and he'll point me in your direction if thats alright.

Also, I've spoken with Jenny and we've planned some action into the works too. A big, dirty, nasty evil force-user is going to drop in and say hello, so if you'd like a piece of said action, please join in. It's a plant for a further idea my character will expand on when he's working for the alliance. More to be revealed soon - watch this space (as it were!)

Dr. Giger
Jan 9th, 2008, 06:38:41 PM
Oh, and thank you all for the warm welcome. :) I didn't know freedom fighters had such inviting dispositions.