PDA

View Full Version : Time for some thrilling heroics

Taylor Byrne
Jan 8th, 2008, 12:45:44 AM
With all these pansy intelligence agents and hothead pilots, the Alliance needs some meat to bring to the table. We don't want to be caught with our pants down by the enemy, lest rumors of homosexuality get out. So what we need is some real soldiers. And I ain't talkin' bout no skinny children with toothpicks for arms. Hello, my name is Taylor Byrne, and I support this message.

But I digress.

So, I want to get this character into the Rebel Alliance, and obviously I can't just walk down to the local recruiter and get a pamplet. So I was thinking along the lines of some kind of underground recruitment going on on some planet, which leads me to ask which planets does the Rebellion have the most influence on, if any?

Grace Van-Derveld
Jan 8th, 2008, 07:23:18 AM
Wow, next time you go and blow something up, remember who found that information for the greater good and risked their lives doing it :p

Anyway, we need recruitment and to spread the word of the evil Empire. And by most influence do you mean a planet they are close to turning or that is already part of the Rebel alliance?

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 8th, 2008, 09:20:37 AM
Sorry, recruitment is closed at the minute :mneh

Mon Calamari is completely free of Imperial presence, apparently, so that would be one option. Then you have a lot of the Outer Rim backwater worlds, which don't get as much attention from the Empire.

Taylor Byrne
Jan 8th, 2008, 02:43:44 PM
Aight. Works for me. I'll figure something out. Still piecing together this character's history.

Travis North
Jan 8th, 2008, 03:02:35 PM
Wow, next time you go and blow something up, remember who found that information for the greater good and risked their lives doing it :p

Bothans, many of them. Soon to be prisonners of the Empire.

Taylor Byrne
Jan 8th, 2008, 04:05:34 PM
Do they taste good with BBQ sauce?

Park Kraken
Jan 8th, 2008, 04:16:09 PM
Mmmm, about as good as Mon Calamari with tarter sauce.

Taylor Byrne
Jan 8th, 2008, 04:44:44 PM
I'll definately have to try that one the next time I order out chinese.

Zadge Talran
Jan 9th, 2008, 04:23:26 AM
With all these pansy intelligence agents...

... So what we need is some real soldiers. And I ain't talkin' bout no skinny children with toothpicks for arms.

Come say that to my face, you buffoon! :verymad

Kelly Perris
Jan 9th, 2008, 02:32:34 PM

... So what we need is some real soldiers. And I ain't talkin' bout no skinny children with toothpicks for arms.

Aww, muffin. Need a bottle? Maybe a diaper change? :lol

Estelle Russard
Jan 9th, 2008, 07:23:44 PM
Zadge! :glomp

Where you been, bucko?

Karl Valten
Jan 9th, 2008, 07:28:18 PM
Can I eat him?

Zadge Talran
Jan 9th, 2008, 08:05:44 PM
Zadge! :glomp

Where you been, bucko?

Kidnapped by Jawas. Nasty little buggers that fight dirty.

Taylor Byrne
Jan 9th, 2008, 08:35:49 PM

I would, but there does not exist enough flexibility in the galaxy for me to come face to face with you. I can only bend down so far. :mneh

Reshmar
Jan 10th, 2008, 10:14:49 PM
Calamari Is clean of Imperial filth. The rest of the galaxy is up for debate. I have to clean another planet soon.

Travis what are you doing slave trading Bothans?