PDA

View Full Version : Fraro Alvir

Darth Lucid
Jan 5th, 2008, 08:15:19 AM
Sense you can't recieve private messages for some reason. I guess I have to ask my questions here. So here they go.

Tell me about this character you are protraying in the eclipse thread.

Tell me a bit of his history, weather he is force sensetive, rank if you got one. Also do you rp any other characters?

Fraro Alvir
Jan 5th, 2008, 11:07:54 AM
Ok, i know this might be a little long winded but here we go:

Fraro Alvir is a force being from dantoonie. He was trained in the ways of the force by a jedi in exile after the greaf jedi purge. The master jedi (Lasth Kevados) took Fraro and his twin brother (thadous) under his wing for training. Fraro was a powerful padawan. Hiss brother was progressing quicker and this started a rift between the two. Fraro along with his brother contuined their training. However, Fraro's resentment and jealousy festered under the surface. Fraro hated his brother and with that hate came great power. Fraro gave into his hate and became mofre powerful that his brother and his master. Kavados failed to realize that he had lost one of his padawans.

Master Kavados knighted Thadous but felt Fraro was too reckless and postponed his knighthood until he was able to show more control. This was the breaking point for Fraro. He killed his master jedi in his sleep and went after his Thadous. After a long and grueling battle, Fraro killed his brother as well. His transformation to the darkside was complete.

After the two murders fraro fled dantooine and went into exile on tatoonie where he lost his connection to the force. Until he recieved a meaasge from Darth Lucid.

as for his purpose in this thread, that is just it. This message has given him purpose and re-connected him to the force. So he had pledged his allegiance to the dark lord. that bond has made him powerful, very powerful.

i aslo swrpg: kaast dulli, finor ztnnova and will serrot
x-men rpg: bernard bass and dr. antropov

there i hope all this info was helpful.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 5th, 2008, 11:09:40 AM
This kind of discussion should be taken to Private Messages.

Thread clooosed.

Fraro Alvir
Jan 5th, 2008, 11:13:58 AM
i was tring to pm lucid but for some reason i was unable to do so. sorry.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 5th, 2008, 11:20:03 AM
Are you getting any kind of message saying why you can't?

Fraro Alvir
Jan 5th, 2008, 11:23:23 AM
here is the message:

Your options are configured to accept private messages only from users on your buddy list. Therefore the following users will be unable to reply:
Dasquian Belargic (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/member.php?u=2879)To send the message anyway, <label for="cb_anyway">tick the checkbox below in the Additional Options (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/private.php?do=insertpm&pmid=#options) section</label>, otherwise remove these users' names from the recipients list.

i checked the box below and still nothing. this is the first time i have had these types of problems. if you could help me out, that would be awesome...thanks

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 5th, 2008, 11:28:19 AM
Go to: http://sw-fans.net/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions

Scroll down to the Messaging & Notification section, and you'll find a little tick box labelled 'Receive Private Messages only from Buddies'. Uncheck that and you should be good to go.

Fraro Alvir
Jan 5th, 2008, 11:32:58 AM
it worked, thank you. and again, sorry for all that...

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 5th, 2008, 11:34:27 AM
:):thumbup no worries.