PDA

View Full Version : Crunch Time

Solani Naleen
Jan 4th, 2008, 10:46:17 AM
Solani had suggested a small cafe which she'd come across her first day back in Chicago. The day she got her job working for Fiona. It's quiet, not many people go there from what she had figured out and she thinks it's an ideal spot for a conversation with Fiona.

Things had definately been going well for her since her arrival in Chicago a short while ago. It's not home, but it's alot better then what it could be. Even with the few small problems which have cropped up.

Glancing down at her watch, she notices that she's supposed to be at the cafe by now so she breaks out into a run to try and minimize the amount that she's late by.

Fiona Devlin
Jan 4th, 2008, 11:25:17 AM
:: Fiona waited patiently, chewing on some crushed ice as she looked out the window ::

Solani Naleen
Jan 4th, 2008, 11:29:34 AM
Solani, a few moments later skids to a stop right past the door to the cafe. After straightening out her outfit, she opens the door and enters the cafe where she instantly spots Fiona already waiting for her.

Taking a deep breath, she makes her way over to Fiona, curious about what this is going to be about.

Fiona Devlin
Jan 4th, 2008, 11:48:51 AM
:: Fiona greeted Solani as she sat ::

"Did you sleep well?"

Solani Naleen
Jan 4th, 2008, 11:52:53 AM
Solani returns Fiona's greeting with a smile.

"Yes, I did sleep well. I hope you slept well as well Ms. Fiona."

Fiona Devlin
Jan 4th, 2008, 12:54:54 PM
"Please call me Fiona." she pleaded with big brown eyes.

Solani Naleen
Jan 4th, 2008, 12:57:19 PM
"I'm sorry Ms. Fiona, I'll do that.

I'm very sorry about being late. I slept in, and then I lost track of time."

Fiona Devlin
Jan 4th, 2008, 01:53:05 PM
:: Fiona rolled her eyes and relented ::

"No worries. I'm curious, what made you leave your coven?"

Solani Naleen
Jan 11th, 2008, 09:46:00 AM
Solani tensed up at the question, what made her leave her coven? She had known that this questioni would be asked eventually, she was just hoping that she would have more time before that particular question was asked.

Fiona had been so nice to her since she met her and she doesn't wish to lie, but she's not quite ready to tell that particular story.

"To be honest Ms. Fiona, that is something I would really rather not talk about at this point in time. I'm actually still trying to figure out exactly what happened. When I am ready to talk about what made me leave, I'll let you know."

Fiona Devlin
Jan 11th, 2008, 10:22:31 AM
:: Fiona nodded in understanding ::

"I'm going to a meeting at the Fanum tonight. Would you like to come along?"

Solani Naleen
Jan 11th, 2008, 10:27:05 AM
Solani sighs with relief that Fiona isn't going to press the matter.

"A meeting at the Fanum, sure, just as long as I won't be in the way though."

Fiona Devlin
Jan 12th, 2008, 10:03:00 AM
"It's open to membership. I think the library will be to your liking."

Solani Naleen
Jan 15th, 2008, 09:41:06 AM
"I look forward to seeing the library then."

Solani says with a smile upon her face. Library's are one thing that she truly does enjoy, completely and utterly.

Fiona Devlin
Jan 15th, 2008, 04:52:13 PM
"I can also introduce you to my friends."

Solani Naleen
Jan 16th, 2008, 10:19:10 AM
"That would be awesome. I haven't really met many people here since I showed up."

Fiona Devlin
Jan 28th, 2008, 04:48:37 PM
"I have to swing by the shop to check on things. I know it's your day off but would you like to come along?"

Solani Naleen
Jan 29th, 2008, 10:19:57 AM
"Sure. I really don't have much else planned to do today except to maybe find some place to hang out and just hang out for awhile."

Fiona Devlin
Feb 2nd, 2008, 08:49:16 AM
:: Fiona grabbed some sandwiches to go, and went outside to the car ::

Solani Naleen
Feb 2nd, 2008, 08:55:19 AM
Solani shrugs her shoulders slightly before she gets up and follows Fiona out of the cafe and to her car.

"So, is their anything specific that you need to check on?"

Fiona Devlin
Feb 7th, 2008, 12:51:55 PM
"Yes, I have a package arriving. It's very important."

Solani Naleen
Feb 8th, 2008, 12:05:42 PM
"Fair enough."

Solani says as she gets herself comfortable in Fiona's car after Fiona unlocked it.

Fiona Devlin
Feb 16th, 2008, 08:52:42 AM
[AT THE SHOP]

:: Fiona busily unpacked the latest shipment. Some of the items seemed to have an arcane nature about them ::

Solani Naleen
Feb 25th, 2008, 09:45:24 AM
Solani picks up a couple of the items after Fiona has unpacked them to take a better look at them and then puts them back down.

"Ms. Devlin, do you know what this particular orb does?"

Solani questions as she examines a crystal orb that Fiona had just unpacked.