PDA

View Full Version : the new year= new threads

Finor Ztnnova
Jan 2nd, 2008, 10:53:52 PM
i am in the rpging frame of mind. simply point me in the jedi direction and i will be there. i am looking for perhaps a little master/padawan type thing. maybe another padawan looking to form a duo. anything idea at all.

does this thread reek of desperation? :lol

Wyl Staedtler
Jan 3rd, 2008, 12:41:30 AM
I'm always up for something. :)

Rhianna
Jan 3rd, 2008, 09:53:07 AM
I need to get Rhianna going again, too.. |I

-noogies Wyl-

Finor Ztnnova
Jan 3rd, 2008, 10:28:54 AM
all we need now are some ideas. the last time i was involved in a major jedi thread was broken dreams. are we looking for something that grand? maybe a jedi movement on a smaller scale? any ideas?

Wyl Staedtler
Jan 4th, 2008, 01:27:10 AM
I need to get Rhianna going again, too.. |I

-noogies Wyl-

:glomp My replacement mummy returns! Booyah. :D

I dunno if we necessarily need to do something grand, Finor. Or we could. Whatever.

Way to give input, eh?

Arabella Balfour
Jan 4th, 2008, 06:45:55 AM
:lol

noncommital at it's finest..

As paddy's we could just start something between the three of us, a kind of getting to know your fellow characters chit-chat, bond, talk...thing? Leave it open, see where we go?

No idea.:\

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 4th, 2008, 10:34:56 AM
Even though I'm not a Jedi (and never will be confused for one) have 'all' the Jedi gathered yet? Or are there still elements out there no one knows about?

You guys may've done a 'Search for Jedi' before (probably have) but it's never a bad thread t'do again. In my opinion at least.

Ilias Nytrau
Jan 4th, 2008, 11:29:41 AM
Not all the Jedi have gathered yet. *waves*

But I'm well hidden in plain public view and nobody is bound to physically recognize me.

Finor Ztnnova
Jan 4th, 2008, 12:03:57 PM
well, i really woudn't want to do a "calling all jedi " thread. i don't know if i have that kind of power.

i am just looking to get back into the jedi swing of things. now all we need is an idea. anyone got any?

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 4th, 2008, 12:43:47 PM
Jeseth was a Jedi before the Clone Wars, and he is now working to consolidate the exiled Jedi and rebuild the order. I'd love to get in on an RP with the Jedi if they're going to try to gather! It would be a great opportunity for them to learn about my character's horrific plans and start an idealogical conflict between the Jedi and the Dark Jedi. :)

Rhianna
Jan 5th, 2008, 10:25:07 AM
you're a scarey man! :o

:p I like it!

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 5th, 2008, 11:42:07 AM
I'm a lot less scary than my character is, I promise. :)

Keep me posted on how things develop - I'll do my best to keep watching you all.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 5th, 2008, 11:44:29 AM
There are a good number of us (Jedi) gathered on Vortex now. With the connection to the Force that Jeseth has, it wouldn't be unthinkable that he should feel some kind of disturbance coming from the Enclave. After all, it's been a long time since any number of Jedi were grouped together. Surely that must be something powerful Force users would pick up on?

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 5th, 2008, 12:27:18 PM
That's a good idea. Is anyone else willing to get in on a thread like this? If so, we can all discuss our character's pre-Clone Wars backgrounds and figure out how they'd all fit together.

Finor Ztnnova
Jan 5th, 2008, 12:35:53 PM
well pre-cone wars finor was seven and being trained in the ways of the force by his father ganyc. that is until is fater died at the battle of Geonosis. maybe cloak could have know my father or something... just an idea.

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 5th, 2008, 01:10:10 PM
If his father was a Jedi, Jeseth would have at least known of him. Jeseth fought during the Clone Wars and went into exile after the Jedi Purge. Any character who was a Jedi and served the Republic in those days would have known him. It's important to note too, that for a short time he was suspected of being responsible for the murder of a member of the Galactic Senate... but as the Clone Wars began, much of the suspcion shifted away from him.

Ilias Nytrau
Jan 5th, 2008, 02:42:06 PM
Ilias, a gifted and innately skilled Jedi healer, was in his early thirties when the purge occured, and was in deep hiding for about three to five years after that. Sometime in there, a conflict between his two bloodlines within him (human & K'paur) caused much of his physical properties to change. Strawberry blonde hair went dark brown. Bright blue eyes turned pale green. Skin tone changed from pale to very lightly tanned, and he gained a foot in height, putting him from 5'10 to 6'10. His musculature changed, as well as various other things. All in all, he looks very human...just tall. Not to mention K'paur neck markings that were originally hidden by longer hair, but now are covered by high collars and such.

Right now he is chatting up Mu Satach in Cloud 9, sort of taking a "working vacation" from his demanding work as likely the most brilliant mind in Imperial Medical. His offices and facilities are on Coruscant.

In any case, I'm absolutely up for a thread like that, Jeseth.

Wyl Staedtler
Jan 6th, 2008, 01:55:53 AM
You might hve known Wyl's mum then, Ilias.

Ilias Nytrau
Jan 6th, 2008, 02:37:08 AM
I do believe so, Wyl. And given my excellent powers of discernment and observation, I would easily note the family resemblance. ;)

Wyl Staedtler
Jan 6th, 2008, 03:11:27 AM
Ooh intrigue. He'd probably tell you, too. He doesn't shut up.

Ilias Nytrau
Jan 6th, 2008, 03:16:14 AM
Intrigue is wicked stuff. I'm a walking, talking conflicted situation. :lol

Wyl Staedtler
Jan 6th, 2008, 03:21:10 AM
those make the best jedi. they say mysterious things and have deep, dark secrets. :D

Ilias Nytrau
Jan 6th, 2008, 03:23:39 AM
Haha.. You have no idea... :lol I have deep, dark, scary secrets.

Wyl Staedtler
Jan 6th, 2008, 03:26:19 AM
Do you use vague phrases and then look off into the distance with an echo of pain and regret radiating from your eyes? :mneh

Ilias Nytrau
Jan 6th, 2008, 03:31:28 AM
No...I keep things to myself. I only let people see what I want them to. I'm very, very, very guarded, mentally.

Wyl Staedtler
Jan 6th, 2008, 03:32:38 AM
ah. a lone reed.

Ilias Nytrau
Jan 6th, 2008, 03:33:21 AM
If you got into my head, you'd be scared, too.

Wyl Staedtler
Jan 6th, 2008, 03:35:45 AM
well dang it now i'm curious.

Ilias Nytrau
Jan 6th, 2008, 03:47:27 AM
That's allowed. :-P

Wyl Staedtler
Jan 6th, 2008, 04:18:43 AM
I wanna kno-ow. *rummages for Ilias' diary*

Ilias Nytrau
Jan 6th, 2008, 04:29:06 AM
Haha. Ask. I'm on AIM.

Wyl Staedtler
Jan 6th, 2008, 04:32:59 AM
you just signed off :(

Ilias Nytrau
Jan 6th, 2008, 04:41:40 AM
AIM express signed me out. >_< I'm signed in again. :lol

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 6th, 2008, 01:33:25 PM
I'll definitely plan for a thread like this in the very very near future. I am consumed with getting this new Dark Side group off the ground at the moment. As soon as that's done, I'm game.

Tieru Ocarre
Jan 6th, 2008, 02:53:01 PM
Well, since my master disappeared I have been left in a rut, and unable to do much. I've established a quick story in which it details how he and his Master parted on terms that they will reunite on the planet (Vortex) they both felt the disturbance of the Force from.

Beside that, he is sort of in limbo. Eventually Terran will come back, so I left room for his re-entrance without totally ripping from under his wing. By this, I mean that I'm totally up for anything that may come of these conversations/discussions. I'm actually prepared to jump in right now because my character is in limbo, and latching onto even the slightest potential would be benefical for the development of the char. So, whenever everything is set just give me a PM or something and I'm good to go.

Rhianna
Jan 6th, 2008, 03:35:13 PM
Ooh intrigue. He'd probably tell you, too. He doesn't shut up.

:twak that'll do, young man...

:p

Wyl Staedtler
Jan 6th, 2008, 05:44:45 PM
Abusive wench! :grumble

:mneh

Finor Ztnnova
Jan 6th, 2008, 08:51:17 PM
so, have we come up with an idea for the jedi? i am itching to get going again.

Ilias Nytrau
Jan 6th, 2008, 09:19:27 PM
There's a few things cooked up (or those eggs are in the process of being hatched) with some of us. Be assured, it's coming together. ;)

Tieru Ocarre
Jan 12th, 2008, 04:37:21 AM
I see something working out - but it seems I'm on the sideline because I dont know what is going on. I'll fake like a coach or something, and blend in.

Ilias Nytrau
Jan 12th, 2008, 04:47:20 AM
Well, what Wyl and I are doing right now (for anyone that hasn't read or been following "Ghost of a Good Thing") is at the moment, a bit of a "past" thing, though it is possible for any characters that might have been around the Order before the purge, etc to be there...as of yet, that has not been the case. Anyway, it'll progress into present stuff where others will be quite obviously involved.

Tieru Ocarre
Jan 12th, 2008, 05:09:12 AM
Well if you need a cameo from Tieru - since he was around before the Purge - I'm here for you. To stay preoccupied I'll probably post up a transitional thread between present location and going to Vortex if that is alrigh with all the big wigs :)

Ilias Nytrau
Jan 12th, 2008, 05:18:52 AM
I do intend to include other people as much as possible. It wouldn't make sense, otherwise, if you get my meaning.

If you have AIM or anything, I swear I'm logged in almost 24/7. >_<

Rhianna
Jan 12th, 2008, 06:23:51 PM
I see something working out - but it seems I'm on the sideline because I dont know what is going on. I'll fake like a coach or something, and blend in.

Catch me up. Are you arrived at Vortex yet, or needing to be?

Edit: n/m .. I too can read.. LOL

I'm game for something! :D

Mu Satach
Jan 12th, 2008, 08:29:58 PM
tempted to attempt a Mu cameo.

Oa Umi'u
Jan 13th, 2008, 06:08:46 AM
Well let the temptation a-seize ya! :D

Ilias
Jan 13th, 2008, 06:42:37 AM
....with sexy results!

Sorry, I just HAD to.