PDA

View Full Version : Sign-ups for The Sceptar Entry (Anyone allowed)

Gharhda the Hutt
Jan 1st, 2008, 11:58:50 PM
Okay, I've posted twice in my thread and I don't want this to turn into my last thread. Please join anyone!!!

Tyber Zann: Open
Rak Panenn: Open
Lord Sceptar: Filled (Me)

Darth Sithon: Open
Nightsister Silri: Open
Urai Fen: Open
Personal HK-50 Unit: Open
Koribander: Open
Stormtrooper Remnants: Open (Garth's in charge, but you can join still)
Officer Uren Krann: Open
Jedi: Open

You can be more than one person if I say so. In most cases I will say yes. Please reply!! I want to get this thing going! YAY!

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 2nd, 2008, 01:20:46 AM
Hey LockJaw, can you elaborate a bit on the premise of the story?

Gharhda the Hutt
Jan 2nd, 2008, 02:40:51 PM
Sure! Okay, so, Tyber Zann just got the Eclipse, a huge starship half-built over Kuat. Nightsister Silriused a star map to find a sith army frozen in carbonite, only to be found by Lord Sceptar, too. Sceptar is me. And Lord Sceptar tries to get silri as a Sith Follower. That is when the RP starts.
Rak Panenn and Koribander Darklintine are on Byss, taking control of a mining platform (like in Jedi Knight Jedi Academy) and suceed in doing so. The Imperial Remnant had control of that platform until Rak and Kori came. They detach the platforms and watch one explode, and it turns into rain. (Nuclear reaction freezes and turns it all into dust, frozen dust which becomes water, thus, rain!) Rak + Kori try to float the platofrm to a space station above! That's the other side of the RP.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 2nd, 2008, 03:02:40 PM
I take it that this roleplay does not occur within the current RP timeline we have going on?

Gharhda the Hutt
Jan 2nd, 2008, 03:07:50 PM
No Offense, but is it needing to be? Because if it does, can we work something out to make it in there? I'll look up when this happens in Wookiepedia.

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 2nd, 2008, 03:11:12 PM
Lots of RPs can happen outside of the timeline and setting of the board. It just wouldn't have an impact on anyone else. Is that sort of what you had in mind?

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 2nd, 2008, 03:14:38 PM
It does not need to, I'm mostly clarifying the situation so that there is no confusion on the matter. :)

Gharhda the Hutt
Jan 2nd, 2008, 03:15:40 PM
So, I take it that I should put it in? Just PM me if I should or shouldn't. Jeseth, please reply to my PM about the IM. I understand if you can't reply from work.

Gharhda the Hutt
Jan 2nd, 2008, 03:16:49 PM
Never mind, everythong happened while I was posting! Thank you!

Travis North
Jan 2nd, 2008, 04:04:54 PM
I'd be glad to play the role of the Stormtrooper Remnants. Just send a PM to my character account Garth Carvey (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=4064).

Gharhda the Hutt
Jan 2nd, 2008, 05:08:26 PM
Done and done, Travis.

Emily Srawd
Jan 15th, 2008, 07:09:40 PM
I would like to join as the co-pilot of your Skipray Blastboat, Spyre = Co-pilot