PDA

View Full Version : Layout of Vortex Complex?

Serena Laran
Dec 29th, 2007, 07:24:35 PM
I would like to pin down the approximate size and shape of our complex on Vortex. Also, about how many Rebellion peoples are there on a regular basis - I had thought that after the initial construction there would be only a handful of techs left to help maintain the place, but we don't have anything official written down.

Since it isn't a Rebel base, its a Jedi base, it seems logical that the Jedi would rather have the Rebels off base when at all possible.

Anyway, I know we have at least two meditation chambers, a medbay, a hangar, a mess hall and some living quarters (these have all appeared in RPs). I'd like to add a conference room of sorts - not a council chamber persay but somewhere for the elder Jedi to meet and talk - and perhaps a situation room where the defenses of the base can be operated.

Thoughts, ideas?

Daria Nytherciria
Dec 29th, 2007, 07:27:04 PM
Rebels... I figure that the base could act as a lay-over for pilots, who're travelling through nearby systems. Not like they would be there all the time, but if they wanted to make use of the cantina that'd be cool. So long as they don't try wandering into the meditation chambers!

Conference room, sounds like a good idea.

Serena Laran
Dec 29th, 2007, 07:33:45 PM
That seems okay, but with more traffic to and from the base the chances of discovery go up. Serena's paranoid side is alarmed. ;)

Daria Nytherciria
Dec 29th, 2007, 07:35:08 PM
Oh, don't get me wrong... Daria's spider senses would be tingling too. Perhaps as the group gets more established, the Rebel presence will diminish?

Serena Laran
Dec 29th, 2007, 07:36:59 PM
Something I'm sure we can address in our 'meeting' :D

Also I understand that our complex may be continually adding rooms and levels as needed - the beauty of a base like ours is that we can add to it.

Rhianna
Dec 29th, 2007, 08:51:39 PM
Looks shnazzie, ladies. :)

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 29th, 2007, 08:54:05 PM
powah to the red-heads

Lianna Mal Pannis
Dec 29th, 2007, 09:01:30 PM
No one like the brunettes :(

I am at a friend's place, but I will post tomorrow in the thread :D

as for the Rebels ... yeah, it would be a nice safe haven at times, especially in a time of crisis, but they have to be careful. no leading the bad people to the good people :p

Daria Nytherciria
Dec 29th, 2007, 09:02:32 PM
you know I've got love for the brunettes... or at least one brunette in paritcular :love

Lianna Mal Pannis
Dec 30th, 2007, 11:54:27 AM
:love

Question, should me and Adia post? Seems there is a moment between Serena and Daria first :)

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 30th, 2007, 12:19:19 PM
I'm cool with you two just busting on in and joining us right away.

Serena Laran
Dec 30th, 2007, 01:22:42 PM
Yeah go ahead and post. :mischief

Morgan Evanar
Dec 30th, 2007, 03:22:01 PM
Busting in commenced.