PDA

View Full Version : Hey don't forget about this!

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 23rd, 2007, 01:14:44 PM
http://www.sw-fans.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Just a reminder about our wiki and how its been untouched since July!! :eek There are timelines and biographies and all sorts of things in there that are slowly slipping out of date. :)

Please feel free to contribute anything* and at any time. Thank you!

*sabotage will be dealt with harshly. :twak

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 23rd, 2007, 02:04:41 PM
I guess I need to pick a new Focus Character/Roleplay! :D

Aurelias Kazaar
Dec 23rd, 2007, 02:09:25 PM
My question has always been the template for the characters. I've never been able to figure out if I need to download something or not.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 23rd, 2007, 02:12:32 PM
Nope, nothing needs to be downloaded. Everything is hosted on the forums webspace. Take a look at: http://www.sw-fans.net/wiki/index.php?title=Character_Bio_Template Hopefully that might help :)

Aurelias Kazaar
Dec 23rd, 2007, 02:15:36 PM
Okay, that's what I was trying to figure out. Thanks.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Dec 23rd, 2007, 07:07:11 PM
I updated the timeline not too long ago o_O

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 23rd, 2007, 07:12:38 PM
I began to add Jeseth to the Wiki, and I'll be working on him and adding his race, home planet(s) and other related information as I go along. I just get distracted easily.

But you all know that. :)

Ilias Nytrau
Dec 23rd, 2007, 09:09:39 PM
I'll be dedicating time to fleshing out all the info on my characters(s), adding info for race for two of them, homeworlds, etc as well. What else am I to do with all that free time at work? ...aside from talk to people, of course.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 23rd, 2007, 11:25:12 PM
I updated the timeline not too long ago o_O

Yes, yes you did. :hug

I'm just reminding everyone else about the wiki because some people might not know it exists, and I have allowed it to completely slip my mind too.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Dec 24th, 2007, 12:45:14 AM
Yay hugs :D I love hugs :)

I've got most of the rest of the timeline copied into a word file and edited for wiki-code or whatever it's called, I've just not posted it since I don't know the page limit.

Anyone have any idea on how long the page can be? Or should a second timeline page be started - like a page for each year or so?

Zereth Lancer
Dec 24th, 2007, 03:10:08 AM
I update my characters now and then...

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 24th, 2007, 05:11:08 PM
Yay hugs :D I love hugs :)

I've got most of the rest of the timeline copied into a word file and edited for wiki-code or whatever it's called, I've just not posted it since I don't know the page limit.

Anyone have any idea on how long the page can be? Or should a second timeline page be started - like a page for each year or so?

There are several pages in the timeline already :)

edit: hmm for some reason the entire thing is on the Before Endor part and then Year Zero and Year One are copied onto their separate pages. I fix. :)

Aurelias Kazaar
Dec 24th, 2007, 05:18:09 PM
Oops, that's my bad. I was putting stuff in today during work. It's all updated now, I'll move it to its proper place.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 24th, 2007, 05:22:13 PM
No I've taken care of it :)

http://www.sw-fans.net/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Star_Wars_Timeline This is the category with all four timeline pages in it.

edit: d'oh all the formatting for links within the wiki etc are gone now in the timeline. *faceslap*

As a general rule, when using a proper name of an RPed character (and at least in the timeline entries, try to do that at least once in each entry) put double brackets around it to link to their character page - or to their lack of a character page. Other titles, proper nouns, etc, should be in bold. Then its all purty. :)

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 26th, 2007, 05:14:22 PM
I updated the Focus Character/Roleplay :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 26th, 2007, 05:43:31 PM
Yay, great job and thanks :D

If anyone has extra time on their hands, you can always check the "Most Wanted" pages link in the wiki to see what pages need to be made!

Aurelias Kazaar
Dec 26th, 2007, 06:02:22 PM
My own thanks as extended as well. :)

Zeke
Dec 26th, 2007, 10:33:27 PM
I just really don't know what to write. I've tried several times since I got back to write a Wiki entry for Zeke and Zenas, but they're barely started and I don't really wanna fill it with assorted background materials.