PDA

View Full Version : For Love.

The Mark
Dec 21st, 2007, 10:23:05 AM
Sam reached down and petted the head of Sarah. She had been catatonic ever since her rebirth. Such a waste he thought to himself as he looked at her wide-open empty eyes. She laid in a room in a warehouse made up like a fairytale Princess's room. It had been Haslo's Idea to build this room just for Sarah. Sam went to kiss her on the forehead just as Dr. Haslo busted into the room.

Dr. Haslo: "Your guest has arrived sir?"

Sam didn't even look at Haslo he kept his eyes fixed on Sarah.

"Bring him to me then you Idiot?"

Dr. Haslo: "But sir if I bring him from the waiting room to here he will know what we are up to."

"It doesn't matter he won't care."

Dr. Haslo: "How do you know for sure?"

"Because he is neutral, he knows what is going already and he chooses not take sides. Bring the Shaman here now, or I will kill you. He is the only one who can fix Sarah."

Haslo scuttled off then back to the waiting room. He may have been insane but paranoia had not normally been his dysfunction. Yet today Haslo was worried. The Mark wanted to fix what he had broke at any cost.

The Shaman
Dec 21st, 2007, 10:45:44 AM
A few moments later Haslo walked back into the room with a man. The man was well dressed but he seemed uncomfortable in the clothing. He looked at the girl that Sam was sitting next too. He shook his head and sat the medical bag he was holding on the ground. He spoke in Jamaican Accent as he spoke to Sam.

"My God, what have you done this time Dr. Yankini?"

He stepped closer to the girl he, take note of her catatonic state. He knew he could fix it but it would hard on him. He would have to come face to face with the tortured mind, see what she saw. He would have to look back to a further time in her memories to better time so he could find something to build off of.

"I can fix her but it won't be easy and it won't be cheap."

The Mark
Dec 21st, 2007, 11:38:29 AM
Sam reached into a nightstand nearby and pulled out a bundle of money.

"Fifty thousand should cover it right? If not I have more."

Haslo looked at the mark disgusted and went storming out of the room. He was going to ruin this operation over one stupid girl. He should just kill her off Haslo thought that would make things easier. The Mark didn't pay Haslo an attention he slightly looked at the Jamaican.

"She was the perfect experiment but I messed up and now I must have the mistake fixed. I will give you all the time you need and money."

The Shaman
Dec 21st, 2007, 11:46:21 AM
"I'm not a greedy man and fixing people is my job. Fifty thousand will do fine."

The Shaman knew that if he didn't keep a reasonable price he would have to start bidding against other people for the job. He prided himself on reasonable prices and secrecy, which most other in his profession could not offer.

"I will need you to leave the room though. My Magic is not for your eyes, I respect your secrecy so you must respect mine."

The Shaman stepped up to the bed and stared at Sarah. He noted her eyes where dilated a sign of drugs or shock which in some cases acted like a drug. He knew it would be hard for him to get her to speak to him he might have to force himself on her mind. Which could cause even more problems.

The Mark
Dec 21st, 2007, 11:51:54 AM
The mark just nodded to the Jamaican man. As he stood up and started to walk out of the room. Secrecy was a much-needed thing in his operation, hence why he would allow the Jamaican to have his. Yet he wasn't content with just believing the man and they’re where camera's set up all over the room. He would watch from a distance. He stopped though and issued a threat to the man.

"If you don't succeed at rebuilding her mind, you will be my next experiment."

With that the mark left the room closing the door quietly behind him. He went off to his security room to watch and make sure the Shaman wasn't just wasting his time.

The Shaman
Dec 21st, 2007, 12:05:27 PM
This was not the first time he had been issued a threat and he knew it would not be the last. His business was generally a messy one, the people he fixed where generally victims of those that wanted them fixed. The torturer never wanted to lose that thrill he got from hurting the victim. The Shaman new that Dr. Yankini did not want to lose his victim. It was love of sorts and it worked like a drug. He looked down at Sarah but he did not smile, she was a beautiful woman that had been destroyed.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to do this. Yet I need to feed my family and this is how I survive. I suffer from much guilt young one and you will be added to that list. So again I am sorry."

He went to his bag and pulled out a wooden bowl and several liquids. He poured the liquids into the bowl and said a small chant over then as he stirred it with his finger. He then walked over to Sarah and put some of liquid on her lips, ears, and nose. He then wrote some symbols on her forehead with it. After that he whispered to Sarah.

"This will allow me to enter your mind and speak with you."

He then drank the rest of the Liquid and with in moments his mind was being pulled into hers. The formula would only last an hour then he would have to mix another one. He was pulled in and now he was in a dark room or at least that is what his mind was telling him. He called out forcefully into the empty expanse of darkness. The symbols on her head where meant to try and bring her forth but it didn't always work.

"Sarah step forward, I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to help you."

Sarah Jacobs
Dec 21st, 2007, 01:13:12 PM
:: Sarah's pyche presented itself with a banshee scream, and the horror of her first death swirled around them in a rush of blood ::

The Shaman
Dec 21st, 2007, 01:22:47 PM
He tried to plug his ears as the scream came out but it was no use. She had control of this realm not him and his senses didn't work like they did in the real world. His eyes widened as he saw the horror of her death swirl around him. He did not fear death but this, this was just gruesome. Yet she had lived through how he wondered, but he did not have time to find that answer at the moment.

"If you survived death then why do you fear the world outside your mind?"

He asked he seemed brave even though he was pretty much at her mercy here. That was because he had been at this a long time.

Sarah Jacobs
Jan 7th, 2008, 11:46:33 AM
"If I come out, are you going to get me too?"

The Shaman
Jan 7th, 2008, 12:05:50 PM
"Get you? If you mean harm you, then no."

He had no reason to harm her she had done nothing to him or his family. He only harmed those that brought harm to him or his loved one's. Sarah was an innocent by all accounts.

"Why would you ask if I would Harm you?"

Sarah Jacobs
Jan 7th, 2008, 12:25:39 PM
"Because they did."

The Shaman
Jan 7th, 2008, 12:36:38 PM
"Who are they?"

He had a good guess on who they where but needed to be sure. It was better to get things out in the open before he could help here back into the world.

Sarah Jacobs
Jan 7th, 2008, 12:55:19 PM
"Them!"

:: Her face contorted in abject horror as she squealed ::

"THEM!!!"

:: She was staring past the Shaman, at apparations behind him. Yakini stood painted in blood, with a dripping Kris knife in his hand. Beside him stood the Malk, with a gibbering, froglike creature in place of a hand ::

"DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME!!!"

:: A voice spoke from the shadows. It was female ::

"She's lame."

:: Another Sarah emerged, also painted in blood ::

"Take me instead."

The Shaman
Jan 8th, 2008, 08:31:36 AM
He looked behind him to see the face of the creepy little man and his master Dr. Yakini. He knew as he had expected she was destroyed by the same people that wanted to save her. He then heard another voice come out of the shadows and speak to him.

"Who are you?"

This was not the first time he had seen to identities in one mind. It usually meant there had been a fracture of the personality. There was also a worse scenario but something told the shaman that this was not one of those cases.

Sarah Jacobs
Jan 10th, 2008, 04:53:10 PM
"I'm Sarah." she replied, looking past him at the phantasms. Demented lust was on her face as she drew closer.

The Shaman
Jan 10th, 2008, 05:54:55 PM
The shaman attempted to step back but there was no solid ground behind him. He then looked right at the splintered personality that was still approaching him. He knew she was in control and there wasn't much he could do not in her mind anyway.

"If I bring you out you will keep the other Sarah trapped in here?"

Sarah Jacobs
Jan 10th, 2008, 07:23:22 PM
"That's not up to me, it's up to her." she sneered.

The Shaman
Jan 14th, 2008, 12:08:44 PM
"I see!"

The Shaman was afraid for some odd reason; it was like this new personally was forcing fear on him. In her mind she could do anything she desired this was the trouble with entering another’s mind. The Shaman new full well the consequences but risks where part of his job.

"So this Sarah is weak and you are strong? If you are strong you will keep the weak trapped away until it is safe for her to be reborn again?"

The Shaman was now binding a spell of words. It was a spell used mostly by demons to complete a contract or make a pact. If she agreed to the words he would free her from her prison.

"If you agree to the terms I set forth I will free you from this cell. Do wish to hear the pact?"

Sarah Jacobs
Jan 15th, 2008, 06:46:36 PM
:: She folded her arms across her chest ::

"Let's hear it." she muttered, looking bored.

The Shaman
Feb 1st, 2008, 11:26:39 AM
"You are the stronger personality in here. The one that has the better chance of surviving the tragedy that befell you. The other personality is the innocent, the weak, and the uncorrupted."

The Shaman seemed to reciting something from memory as if he had said it before. It was part of the binding pact he was weaving.

"You must protect her being the stronger. Keep her trapped away in your head where she can hide until she is healed. In time you will merge the two half’s back into a whole but not until the one half is healed. You have the power to destroy the other half but in doing so you will break the pact. In turn you will destroy your hold mind becoming a vegetable.

Those are terms you are to keep her hidden in here never destroying her until she is healed and ready to merge into a whole once again."

The pact was binding and if broken she would be destroyed in the minds eye. Here body would not be able to fix what he was weaving because it would be ingrained so deep it would not know where to find it.

"Do you agree to the terms of the pact? In blood, body, soul, and Mind?"

Sarah Jacobs
Feb 2nd, 2008, 10:32:35 AM
"Yes, I agree. Glory Hallelujah, stick a needle in my eye."

:: She crossed herself sarcastically. This man was really annoying ::

The Shaman
Feb 2nd, 2008, 11:27:17 AM
The shaman just gave wide white smile and stretched his hands outward towards her. It was like he was going to prepare to hug, well that’s exactly what he was going to do. Embrace her in a hug and say the words to pull her forward.

He walked up to her and he waited for her to embrace him in hug. It was her final step to being in charge of her life. Well rather Sarah’s life.

Sarah Jacobs
Feb 2nd, 2008, 11:43:00 AM
:: Sarah grinned, and returned the embrace, pressing her body against his as she french-kissed him feverishly ::

The Shaman
Feb 2nd, 2008, 12:01:24 PM
As her hands wrapped around him and his arms around her sparks began to fly. She shoved her tongue down his throat but the shaman would have none of that. One of his hands reached up and grabbed her hair and he yanked back pull here lips from his.

A whirlwind began to spin around them faster and faster it began to spin. He spoke but Sarah could barely here him.

"Don't let go it will rip you apart."

The next thing they knew blackness hit both there eyes. The shaman was then blinking awake as if he had been slumbering. He looked down at the bed where Sarah was laying. Her eyes would open soon he hoped.

Sarah Jacobs
Feb 2nd, 2008, 12:18:47 PM
:: Sarah woke up, and pouted at the shaman ::

"You're no fun."

:: She shoved him as she got out of bed and looked around the room ::

The Shaman
Mar 29th, 2008, 10:24:59 AM
The shaman began to pack up his stuff into his bag.

"Your master will be here soon. He knows you’re awake. I wouldn't trust him to much if I where you. He has agenda and if he needs a scapegoat you might be his ticket to freedom."

The shaman got up and walked to the door.