PDA

View Full Version : No Tears Please (Theo, Jamie)

Father Barton
Dec 14th, 2007, 01:12:17 PM
Dang another rental Car place, I wish I had my pinto. I looked over at Theo who was just waiting for me to sign all the papers they make you sign. It was like I was signing my dang soul over for a car I would use for maybe a day or two and more then likely totally destroy. So I signed the name Benny Fitz on the contract and showed the proper Id for that name. Probably would be the last time I would be able to use that name for a few years, in Florida at least.

Clerk: "Thank you Reverend Fitz, here is the keys to your corvette."

Heck since I was in Florida I might as well ruin a dang Chevy while I was at it I figured. It's not like I was paying for the car anyway that would be the Holy church that gave me this pretty credit card. If I didn't have to fit the bill I was all up for ruining an over rated American classic.

"Thank you and God be with you child."

I had to keep up the image that I was a reverend or they might get suspicious. That and I like creeping people out, they where always so uneasy when the word God wasn't used in a blasphemous statement.

"Let's go Theo we have God's work to do."

Just to creep the clerk that stole Benny Fitz's soul out just a little more.

Theo Johnson
Dec 14th, 2007, 01:27:45 PM
Theo, who'd been silent for the whole time, simply nodded and followed John out towards the car. Once out of ear shot of the clerk, Theo, now dressed up dog collar and all, let out a laugh and turned to John.

"Reverend Fitz eh? That's a new trick."

Father Barton
Dec 14th, 2007, 01:33:46 PM
"You would be surprised at how many names I do have. Heck the society Leopold doesn't even know my real name, and neither does the Holy church."

I was glad no one knew my real name, cause if they did they would be gunning for me. It was my one secret I kept just for myself.

"You know how to drive right?"

Theo Johnson
Dec 14th, 2007, 01:38:47 PM
"Heh, yeah, just about. I passed my test a few weeks before I met you in London. But I, well, I wouldn't know where we were going." Theo replied.

Father Barton
Dec 14th, 2007, 01:51:51 PM
I just shrug and toss Theo the keys to the Corvette. It was an over rated pile of crap car so I really didn't care if he damaged it.

"I will tell you where to turn, plus I think it has a gps system in it. At least I think I signed a paper that said something like that. If you wreck it oh well, just try to keep me alive until we get to Chris's place."

I gave the Kid a smile, heck it wasn't everyday you got to drive the bosses car right? Well his rental car anyway, if it was the pinto there would be no way I would let him drive.

"Oh yeah and remember here in American the steering wheel is on the opposite side and we drive the right way. Oh yeah and we use miles and not that kilo meters stuff."

I just laughed of course I was giving him crap cause Americans thought they where better then everyone else. Event though I was technically Canadian it really didn't matter. I got in the passenger seat the red corvette with racing stripes. I notice the seats where leather well more then likely the fake kind.

"Oh yeah Theo we are going to have start getting you some alternate Identities. Cause well me and you we are going to get in allot of trouble and will need a way to cover are tracks."

Theo Johnson
Dec 14th, 2007, 01:58:04 PM
Theo grinned like a kid when he got into the driver's seat. It certainly bat the old banger he drove at home. Stuffing the keys into the ignition, he fired up the engine and pulled his seat blt across.

"Where are we gonna get the ID's from?" he asked, slipping the ar nto gear and pullng out of the forecourt.

Father Barton
Dec 21st, 2007, 10:10:10 AM
My head jolted back just slightly as we took off. I just smiled as he asked the question on the ID's. I flipped on the GPS system in the car and quickly typed in the location so Theo could follow the screens directions. The place was somewhere at the other end of Miami in a fairly well to do neighborhood. Which was the other reason for the car, I didn't want to get people suspicious.

"Well Chris has the skills for making real fake ID's. I think he robbed a DMV once, that and he is a computer god. He can get you a few new Identities. If you want something more like a really cop badge like I have for both San Francisco and Chicago Police departments, we will have to go up a little higher on the food chain to get those."

Theo Johnson
Dec 21st, 2007, 10:17:39 AM
"Ah okay" Theo nodded as they turned another corner, remembering to stay on the right side of the road. This was damn confusing.

"Fiona. You want to kill her?" he asked.

Father Barton
Dec 21st, 2007, 10:55:35 AM
"Yes."

I didn't even have to think about it. It was a question that had answered itself the moment I knew it was supernatural. Her kind wanted control of the world, as did all the other super naturals. I was part of the army that stood in their way. It was my duty as a soldier of God to stop their kind from bringing the devil's rule over the world.

"It may look human, Theo. Yet it is not. I'm soldier of God and their kinds are barbarians of the devil. They deceive the world into make them think they are just like everyone else. Yet they are what is trying to destroy us they are jealous that god gave us this world and forced them to live in the shadows. They want what we have but they are soulless and can never achieve it."

Theo Johnson
Dec 22nd, 2007, 06:15:43 AM
"Pretty grim then" Theo said.

Half an hour or so passed in relative silence, the radio playing softly. There was so much to take in now, and Theo really wasn't sure if everything had quite sunk in. Not so long ago, the teen was a roadsweep in the middle of London. And now, he'd travelled more than he ever had in his life, he'd found God, had been imbued with mystical powers, and was now hunting down supernatural beings.

"How long have you been doing this John?" he asked, finally breaking the silence.

Father Barton
Dec 28th, 2007, 09:34:08 AM
"Life is grim in the grand scheme of things. Don't worry Theo you will get use to it. Then you will start to wonder how you survived before you knew how dark the world really was."

I started to count back in my head to accurately calculate just how long I had been at this game. I am thirty-four now and it was about eighteen years ago that Jenny died. I had been a priest for fourteen years.

"That's tuff to say. I was fifteen almost sixteen when I was first exposed to the supernatural. So I was exposed almost eighteen years ago but I have only been actively hunting for about fourteen of those years."

I had outlived the hunter’s life expectancy by about twelve years or so. Considering the average hunter only hunts from one to two years. Then they either die or retire.

Theo Johnson
Dec 29th, 2007, 08:31:56 AM
"Bet you've seen some pretty horrible things then" Theo commented, frowning slightly as a strange feeling started to wash over his mind. Shaking his head, he tried to clear his head.

"Must be tough to survive. Had many close calls?" he asked.

Father Barton
Jan 4th, 2008, 08:22:56 AM
"Horrible things, I have seen allot of things I don't think I would call them horrible though. Nothing worse then a mortal man does to another mortal man. With the exception supernatural do it with a bit more skill and don't have a guilty conscience afterwards."

I had seen allot, to many things for a normal man to see. Yet still I never thought of it as horrible, disgusting. Most of these beasts wanted to be like mortals so they did what mortals would do with that kind of power. Mortals could be just as bad or worse then a supernatural.

The only difference I saw was that mortals had no clue what was going on, they where blind. So they didn't know any better then to kill each other. The super naturals they new what was going, the damage they could cause, and the consequences of there actions. So mortals where blind and ignorant. Super naturals where just evil.

"I have had a few close calls but you got to be prepared for those. No the worst part of this job is trusting people because who ever you take under your wing, could always betray you."

I added a bit of bitterness to that last statement because someone I trusted had turned me on before.

Theo Johnson
Jan 4th, 2008, 12:36:10 PM
Theo gave a quick glance over at John, before looking back to the road. A nerve had been hit, it seemed.

He couldn't seem to shake the feeling from his mind. It wasn't so much a headache or a migrane; it didn't hurt at all. But there was still a lingering, subtle feeling pressing on his consciousness.

"Ugh...I think I need to pull over..." the teen mumbled, veering without warning to the side of the road and coming to an abrupt stop. Luckily, the road was emtpy but for them.

Unclicking the belt around him, Theo pulled open the door and swung his legs outside the car, leaning forward as his head became light and he swayed ever so slightly. His mind blanked out for a moment, for being assaulted by a barrage of images. They weren't crystal clear, appearing as if from behind smoke, but they could be made out, just. A girl, a warehouse, and...Theo and John? It was hazy, but it was definately the pair.

Theo's throat clogged, and from his mouth spewed a quick stream of vomit. His heart was racing and his breathing was heavy.

"I saw something" he groaned, sitting upright again. "A vision, I think. Someone's in trouble..."

Father Barton
Jan 4th, 2008, 01:02:18 PM
"That’s fine..."

As I was talking the car pulled over and Theo was leaning out the door puking. This wasn't the first time I had seen this happen to someone. He was seeing something but what I wonder. I listened as he told me what he saw.

"Some one did you see the person's face? Where it was at?"

With out a thought I got out of the car and started to walk over to the driver side door.

"Slide into the passenger seat I'll drive us. I know a short cut."

Theo Johnson
Jan 4th, 2008, 01:09:52 PM
"I don't recongise her" Theo moaned, sliding over to the other seat. "It's a slaughter house, but I don't know where."

Father Barton
Jan 4th, 2008, 01:23:00 PM
"Alright!"

That's all I said as I put the pedal to the metal shifting gears. I was rounding gears at high speeds as I flipped down an ally way. I took a right and then a straightaway until I hit the right corner to another ally way on my left. I dang near nicked a garbage can down this ally. As soon as I got to the end I hung a right. I slowed the car as I came to a wide-open parking spot on the side of a street.

"Alright you stay in the car I will be right back Theo."

I walked up to the door of the small house and knocked three times. I know Chris was look out his peephole right at me. I also knew he wouldn't say anything through the door. His mail slot opened and an envelope was pushed out and hit the concrete walk way. I picked up and walked back to the car.

"Alright Theo lets see what the mission is in the envelope shall we? Any guess's on what the Job is?"

Theo Johnson
Jan 4th, 2008, 01:57:33 PM
Theo shook his head, havign recovered completely from feeling ill.

"I don't know. Chasing down some vamps? Or Fiona maybe?" he chuckled lightly. "Either way, I think we need to get moving again soon."

Father Barton
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:06:11 PM
"I can't see the future but I'm a hundred percent sure it's not about Fiona. This envelope contains a mission, something Chris wants us to complete before he will give us any information or anything we ask for."

I open the envelope and my eyes widen a bit as I read through it.

"Fun."

I comment then continue reading the letter. I hand the letter with a picture in it to Theo as I get in the car.

"It's your lucky day kid. Look at the picture, is that your slaughter house?"

Theo Johnson
Jan 4th, 2008, 02:09:02 PM
Theo bounced up and down in his seat, pointing at the picture excitedly.

"That's the bloody same one! No doubting it!" he exclaimed.

Father Barton
Jan 5th, 2008, 08:59:49 AM
"Don't get to excited, it's owned by a corporation called Pentex. That isn’t exactly good news."

I hadn't really ever personally dealt with their company but I sure new about them and their operation. Mostly I heard it stories of what they do through other hunters but none of the stories seemed to have happy endings.

"Anyway Chris suspects they aren't exactly making meet products there. He sent a team of hunters he knows in to get some information. They never came back. Are job is to get in save any of them if there still alive. Also if possible find out what is going on there and if it's bad news to shut it down."

Theo Johnson
Jan 5th, 2008, 09:05:01 AM
"Maybe the girl's a hunter then?" Theo thought out load, settling back in his seat. "By 'shut down', I don't suppose you mean in the conventional sense, do you?"

Father Barton
Jan 5th, 2008, 09:11:11 AM
"No, I mean we shut place down by what ever it takes. If it take high explosives or fire to shut it down that's what we will use."

I just grinned and continued speeding through the streets. The cop's must be on donut break I thought to myself.

"As for the girl she could be. He didn't give me any details on the hunters he sent in. I'm guessing he is figuring they are all dead hence why he left out what they look like. We should be there in about fifteen minutes."

Theo Johnson
Jan 5th, 2008, 09:20:45 AM
Theo gave a nod, pulling at his dog collar to loosen it ever so slightly. American weather was a lot warmer than back home. Staying quiet, he prepared mentally for what was to come, giving a brief prayer and clearing his mind.

Father Barton
Jan 5th, 2008, 09:45:43 AM
It didn't take long and we where already there. I just sat in the car for a moment watching the building. Watching all the people shamble in as if they where going to a normal shift at work. It seemed odd to me that if this place was for supernatural beast that they would just go about casually. It didn't seem like they had to many workers though only a little over a dozen people went in.

I pulled my guns out from my underarm holsters and clicked the clips out. Twelve rounds in each and I hoped I would have to use them especially if these people where just common mortals. I hand Theo one of the guns and put the other back in the holster.

"Put it some where safe just in case you need it in there. I hope Chris is wrong about this place and he just got some bad information. It seems legit from the outside."

I then step out of the car and then reach back in and pull my duffle bag out of the back seat. I start shifting through my gear and pull out to badges. I through one to Theo and I stash the other one inside my Jacket pocket.

"Use your thumb to cover up the picture when you flash badge. We are health inspectors today."

Theo Johnson
Jan 5th, 2008, 09:56:02 AM
Theo stuffed the gun away in an inside pocket before taking the badge and giving it a quick look, before pushing open the door and stepping outside. Stretching, he waited for John, before the two headed off towards the entrance. Things were soon going to get interesting.

Father Barton
Jan 5th, 2008, 11:03:22 AM
We walked silently straight for the front door. As we approached a big muscle bound man stepped out side and stared us dead on. I just looked at him as I stepped closer to him.

Guy: "Who are you and what are you doing here?"

"Names Frank Belview and this my partner Jake Woods. We are from the Health department."

Guy: "What you doing here, then?"

"Um are you an Idiot this is a slaughter house, I'm here to make sure every thing is running clean properly."

Guy: "It is running just fine."

"No sir your word isn't good enough I'm going to have to look around inside."

Guy: "I don't think so no one goes inside with out permission."

"The Federal Government is my permission."

Guy: "The government is useless and so are you come back with the police if you want to get in here."

I was starting to think maybe something else was going on here. This just didn't add up to being normal for a slaughterhouse, even though I had never actually been to one before.

Jamie McCammon
Jan 5th, 2008, 02:35:17 PM
(INSIDE THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE)

:: Jamie lay unconcious on a conveyor belt, dragged across the steel rollers to a large man with a blood-stained apron. He stripped her, cutting away her clothes with a large knife before rolling her down to his partner. Her ankles were bound with cord, and she was strung upside down in an assembly line with several squealing, wriggling pigs. One by one, the pigs were cleaned, gutted and sent to the butcher block. Soon, she would be next ::

Theo Johnson
Jan 8th, 2008, 02:43:18 PM
Theo bobbed around a little, impatient, wanting to get in quickly. He and John both knew what was at stake.

"You're quite aware you can get arrested for not letting us in, I assume?" his young British voice cut in as the youth thought on his feet, willing to say anything to get inside. "One way or another, this facility will recieve a proper inspection" he said, trying to muster as much authority in his voice as he could.

Father Barton
Jan 25th, 2008, 12:36:59 PM
The big guy just stared at the British man for a moment. Then he stepped aside and opened the door. I was in sheer amazement; maybe this kid would be useful. Either that or I figured the big guy had a plan for us.

So we stepped inside, I start to look around. Then the big guy yells as he slams the door shut behind us.

Big Guy: "Two meat Popsicles in the batters box."

Then I here a chain and then the snap of a look on the other side of the door. Yup we where frakked.

"This isn't good Theo?"

Theo Johnson
Jan 25th, 2008, 12:48:26 PM
Theo's nerves shot out of control in a instant, sweat beads popping out on his forehead as he looked around frantically. His hand moved to his inside pocket, checking for the pistol.

"It could be worse. We could be dead already" the youth quipped, his mind racing.

Donna Smigel
Jan 25th, 2008, 01:41:57 PM
:: A scream issued from down the hall, mixed with the sound of ripping fabric ::

Father Barton
Jan 25th, 2008, 01:50:15 PM
I began running towards the screams I heard as fast as I could hoping Theo was following. As I was running I caught something in out of the corner of my eye.

"Crap!"

I screamed as I saw an unconscious or dead woman hang upside down off to the side. Pigs where squealing as well as they headed towards a grinder. These where some seriously messed up people. I switched my direction then in mid run and screamed at Theo.

"Head for the screams I got this one!"

Theo Johnson
Jan 25th, 2008, 02:04:13 PM
Theo waved a hand in acknowledgement, darting off towards were the scream had come from. Veering round a corner, his throat was suddenly met by a thick, muscly arm.

Theo flopped to the ground with a cry, looking up at a stocky, hairy guy, covered in tattoos and piercings. Theo's eyes widened as a boot came down towards his face, and he rolled away quickly.

Clambering to his feet, he fumbled around, trying to get a grip of the pistol in his pocket. But before he knew it, the thug was upon him again, sneering before delivering a firm thump to Theo's stomach.

The youth doubled-over, falling to his knees, the laughter of the thug rattling in his brain. The guy took a few steps away, turning his back on Theo. Ruffling in his pocket, the Brit pulled out his pistol and took aim.

"That the best you could do?" the thug snickered, turning around slowly.

"My God have mercy on your soul" the winded teen spluttered, pulling the trigger and blasting the insides of his opponents skull across the wall.

Staggering to his feet, Theo replaced the gun in his pocket and headed off as fast as he could towards the scream.

Donna Smigel
Jan 25th, 2008, 02:14:40 PM
:: A half naked redhead ran towards Theo, but the huge man chasing her was right at her heels. She screamed hysterically for help as he caught her by the shirt, shoving her down hard. Before Theo could reach her, the brute brought a hammer down on her, bashing her in the head again and again as she screamed horribly. Blood spattered across his apron as he killed her right before Theo's eyes. Grabbing her by an ankle, he dragged her body back down the hall, leaving a trail of blood behind. He didn't seem to notice Theo at all ::

Theo Johnson
Jan 25th, 2008, 02:46:01 PM
Theo stood shellshocked for a moment, stone still as his mind registered what had just happened. He was shaking, his mouth curling into a snarl as a mixture of terror and raged gripped him. Pulling the firearm from his pocket, he wiped the tears that were welling up in his eyelids.

"You bastard!" he screamed down the hallway, sprinting off after the thug and his victim.

The brute hardly had a chance to turn around before Theo had leapt into his back, beating at his head. The guy dropped the corpse and the hammer, growling and backing into the nearby wall. Theo whined, his pistol rattling on the ground as he fell of the beast's back, stumbling away in a daze.

Grasping at the floor, his hand fell on the hammer. Turning back towards the brute, Theo lobeed the weapon at him hard and fast. It belted to thug in the groin, and he groaned loudly. Theo could only imagine what a meat hammer to the crown jewels would feel like.

Regaining his composure, Theo made a dash for his gun. Gripping his fist around it, the thug gave him a kick to the stomach, but it was too late for the disciple of evil.

Theo rolled away, wasting no time in unleashing a barrage of bullets into the beefy man. He fell limply to the ground, but Theo didn't relent until the clip had run empty, and blood was running from at least a dozen holes in the brute's corpse.

Theo's eyes returned to the dead woman, and his emotions collasped. Dropping the gun on the ground, he fell to his knees, lurching forward and throwing up for the second time that day, his heart thumping against his ribcage. He could only pray that John had better luck.

Father Barton
Jan 26th, 2008, 11:19:21 AM
I was running as fast as I could but as I was about to reach her a fist got me right in the jaw. I went flying through the air but my fall was caught by someone. I looked up and saw the face of a big guy.

"Hello, I'm the health inspector?"

I just shrugged as he lifted me up in the air. What the heck was this the WWE I had to wonder, as I was firmly dropped to the ground on my face. Ouch I hurt all over. I scrambled to reach for my gun that was now imbedded in my chest. I wasn't exactly fast enough though. I was up in the air again but this time he had picked me up by the waist and flung my legs over his shoulders.

I punched down as hard as I could muster into the top of his skull. But the next thing I know I was power bombed onto the conveyer belt. First is was my front and now my back was feeling the pain as well. I was getting to old for this.

Theo Johnson
Feb 1st, 2008, 11:24:13 AM
Theo's mind cleared slowly, the woozy feeling draining away. He collected his pistol, loading in a new clip, before standing up, not daring to look down at the mutilated woman. Shaking himself off, he set off at a jog back towards where John had turned off.

Father Barton
Feb 1st, 2008, 11:39:10 AM
I couldn't let the pain stop me, even though I hurt all over. I couldn't fain being dead cause then I would lose my chance to save the girl. I could here the other man approach as I just laid there in pain.

Man 2: "String the little pig up!"

Man 1: "He will make some nice bacon."

Oh crap this sucked; I was going to have to think fast. I reached into my coat slowly cause it hurt not that I was trying to be secretive. I felt one of them grab onto my legs and start tying something to it. Next thing I knew I was being lifted up. I whipped out my gun and opened my eye's wide seeing my legs had been bind together and one of the men was lifting me by one hand onto a hook. I opened fire at his stomach as my hand slipped out of my coat with the gun in hand.

The man fell back dropping me on my head. Crap I was so going to be sore after this or worse dead and being put on some fatties burger at McDonalds. I saw the man fall back and topple to his knees.

The other man quickly ran to the other wall and grabbed a hook for gutting pigs. I desperately reached into my coat for another clip. I sure hoped Theo was having better luck then me.

Jamie McCammon
Feb 1st, 2008, 11:59:38 AM
:: Jamie's eyes fluttered open, and she cried out in distress as she dangled upside down ::

"OHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :cry