PDA

View Full Version : Home Sweet Home

Brigid Cassidy
Dec 12th, 2007, 02:43:07 PM
: Brigid led Nara blindfolded into the penthouse across the hall. She decided to get settled in before the kissy missies gave her the boot. It was only a matter of time now that they were engaged. Besides, things were different now. She wasn't alone anymore, and her heart leapt as she pulled the blindfold from Nara's eyes ::

Nara McKenna
Dec 12th, 2007, 09:22:57 PM
Begrudgingly, Nara went along with this blindfold business. Anyone other then her, and probably the band (Kevin included), would get a glaring frown and walk away.

Course when the blindfold was taken off, Nara didn't get it. All they did was walk across the hall and go into the condo across the way. It was barely furnished.

"Um," she scratched her head awkwardly, not sure what to say, "I don't get it."

Brigid Cassidy
Dec 13th, 2007, 07:33:49 AM
:: Brigid rolled her eyes at the Garou ::

"This place is ours, McKenna!!!"

:: She twirled the blindfold playfully ::

Nara McKenna
Dec 13th, 2007, 07:15:01 PM
"What?" The Garou was flabbergasted, which was clearly written all over her face. Unfortunately it was not a pleasant shock by the tone of her voice.

Brigid Cassidy
Dec 13th, 2007, 07:35:42 PM
:: Brigid scampered to the fridge, the first thing she saw fit to take care of, and plucked two bottles of Guinness off the shelf ::

"Mi casa es su casa, Girlfriend." ;)

:: She made a face at Nara's face ::

"Don't look at me in that tone of voice. We can't crash over there forever."

Nara McKenna
Dec 13th, 2007, 07:42:17 PM
She didn't take the beer. "Yeah. True. But no one mentioned a U-haul to me ..."

Brigid Cassidy
Dec 13th, 2007, 07:54:16 PM
:: A mischievous impulse took over Brigid as she shook up the bottle and let Nara have it with a cold blast of beer ::

Nara McKenna
Dec 13th, 2007, 07:55:50 PM
Even with the beer dripping down the, now, matted strands of her hair, a teeny tiny smile that was barely seen was attempting to be fought.

Brigid Cassidy
Dec 13th, 2007, 07:58:39 PM
:: Brigid just stood there grinning in delight as she shook up the other bottle, and squealed as she turned it loose on herself. She tilted her head back, sticking out her tongue playfully as she let the beer flow over her face ::

Nara McKenna
Dec 13th, 2007, 08:04:56 PM
Nara's cheeks turned red instantly. Brigid's taunting was having the desired effect. Who doesn't enjoy seeing their girlfriend all wet? Especially with how clingy the clothes could be. "You don't fight fair you know that ..."

Brigid Cassidy
Dec 13th, 2007, 08:12:16 PM
:: Brigid swallowed and grinned again ::

Nara McKenna
Dec 13th, 2007, 08:15:10 PM
Nara rolled her eyes but there was a hint of mischief, "Now you're being gross."

Brigid Cassidy
Dec 13th, 2007, 08:21:25 PM
:: Brigid chuckled and drew close, licking beer from Nara's cheek ::

"Wanna see more?" she replied, nodding down the hallway.

Nara McKenna
Dec 13th, 2007, 08:23:42 PM
A half-smirk and a raise brow was enough of an answer.

Brigid Cassidy
Dec 13th, 2007, 08:32:49 PM
:: Brigid pressed herself against Nara to indulge in a deeper kiss. Passion led them, with more bottles of beer in hand, to spend some blissful time together in the master bath ::

Nara McKenna
Dec 14th, 2007, 10:24:05 AM
A few hours later, and slightly intoxicated, the two of them were curled up in the spartan bedroom. Nara was in wolf form, snuggling close to a naked Brigid, so that her soft black fur was sure to keep the Immortal warm and cozy.

Brigid Cassidy
Dec 14th, 2007, 12:34:04 PM
:: Brigid lay with her head against Nara's chest. Eyes closed, she smiled as she could hear her lover's heartbeat. She held the Garou close to her, stroking her beautiful fur ::

"I love you." she whispered.

Nara McKenna
Dec 14th, 2007, 12:39:01 PM
Nara lifted her head and whined softly before licking Brigid's nose.

Brigid Cassidy
Dec 14th, 2007, 12:59:02 PM
:: Brigid laughed as Nara licked her, and held her face in both hands as she looked into the wolf's eyes ::

"From now on, we are one."

:: She pressed her lips against Nara's nose in a kiss, in total acceptance of her Garou nature ::

Nara McKenna
Dec 14th, 2007, 01:04:21 PM
The wolf cocked her head to the side after the kiss, apparently not fully understanding the implications of Brigid's response.

What do you mean?

Brigid Cassidy
Dec 14th, 2007, 01:09:47 PM
"I belong to you." she said softly.

Nara McKenna
Dec 14th, 2007, 01:11:31 PM
I ... Her ears flattened as she nuzzled Brigid. ... you don't have to say that. You aren't my property. I ... I love you too.

Brigid Cassidy
Dec 15th, 2007, 12:19:28 PM
:: Brigid rolled over to lay on her belly ::

"I've been very lonley, before you came here. There's no one else I'd rather give myself to."

:: She stroked Nara's ears ::

Nara McKenna
Dec 15th, 2007, 01:20:06 PM
Why do I mean so much to you? Nara rubbed the top of head against Brigid's hand. Not that I mind, I'm just curious why things changed with me. Was it because of my family?

Brigid Cassidy
Dec 18th, 2007, 11:44:22 AM
:: Brigid weighed the question a moment as she nuzzled her lover, and answered with her heart ::

"I felt drawn to you from the time we met. Part of it is your heritage, I admit. Cormac and I were very close."

:: Her cheeks started to burn from her honesty ::

"That day you took me in the training room, loved me. That's when it become about you."

:: A tear fell from her eye ::

Nara McKenna
Dec 19th, 2007, 09:10:09 AM
For a brief moment, confusion crossed the face of the wolf towards Brigid's admission. Her lover had lain with her great great grandfather, no matter how politely she had put it.

But that was generations ago. It shouldn't bother her but it did somewhat.

Brigid Cassidy
Dec 19th, 2007, 09:16:44 AM
:: Brigid buried her face in the pillow and lay still ::

Nara McKenna
Dec 19th, 2007, 09:26:09 AM
Nara pawed at her nose for being stupid. Brigid poured her heart to her, admitting she was in love with her, no one else.

She crept along the bed and nuzzled Brigid's hair. When that didn't stir her, she started to lick her hair, matting it into funny positions as if trying to bring Medusa to life.

Brigid Cassidy
Dec 19th, 2007, 09:31:08 AM
:: Brigid peeked up at Nara-wolf with big brown eyes, not fully realizing what had been done to her hair. Nara's jaws were agape, as though she were trying to laugh ::

"What???"

Nara McKenna
Dec 19th, 2007, 09:33:13 AM
Nara pointed with her snout at the mirror and panted innocently.

Brigid Cassidy
Dec 19th, 2007, 09:39:43 AM
:: Brigid rolled out of bed and looked into the mirror. Her hair had been groomed into an absurd tangle of snakey strands ::

"Cute, McKenna, real cute." :p

Nara McKenna
Dec 19th, 2007, 10:17:58 AM
She hopped off the bed, padded over to Brigid, and then gently nipped her on the rear.

Brigid Cassidy
Dec 19th, 2007, 10:32:38 AM
"Iiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Naaaaaaraaaaah!!!!:"

:: A girlish squeak escaped Brigid's throat as she hopped, and her cheeks glowed brightly as she looked wide-eyed at the Garou. Hands over hiney, she couldn't help but laugh at that moment ::

Nara McKenna
Dec 21st, 2007, 08:04:18 AM
I couldn't help it. She squeaked. You gave me a good target.