PDA

View Full Version : The HRD, Celcia

R. S. Esalis
Dec 7th, 2007, 09:05:38 PM
In talking with Celcia, I was thinking it might be an interesting idea to have her act as a liaison of sorts between the Inquisitoriate and Intel.

Thoughts, ideas, comments?

Y'roth Helghast
Dec 7th, 2007, 09:11:40 PM
I think its a great idea. What would her duties fall under as a liason exactly though? What did you have in mind? I've seen a lot of different liasons before, and that word, :lol, it really is open ended. Which I think would be good but I'd like to see what other people thought about that as well.

Karl Valten
Dec 7th, 2007, 09:24:44 PM
Another one of the replica droids, huh? We would want one of our own correspondents of course. I think this would work very well, it ties in with what you and I spoke about concerning future threads between the Inquisitoriate and Intelligence.

R. S. Esalis
Dec 7th, 2007, 09:35:07 PM
To be honest, I hadn't thought quite as far ahead as to what her primary duties would be. It might be interesting if both sides tried to play her off the other (depending on the nature of the issue that is bringing them together), since I wasn't intending her to be firmly connected to just one end of this two-headed cloak-and-dagger beast.

Karl Valten
Dec 10th, 2007, 10:00:15 PM
Interesting. I just spoke with Celcia on AIM and I like how this could work. Scratch my comment about the multiple liasons, I like your idea better.

When are you usually on AIM?

R. S. Esalis
Dec 10th, 2007, 10:35:37 PM
I'll be sure to log in tomorrow. My new sleep time is 11 am to 7-ish pm central time. Before or after works for me.

Karl Valten
Dec 10th, 2007, 10:47:47 PM
kk, after works for me. May not be one as often as usual. Finals and such are starting on friday