PDA

View Full Version : Lost Infamy (Sorsha)

Darth Lucid
Dec 3rd, 2007, 01:51:59 PM
(dream sequence)

He use to fear this woman, her power and chaos was legendary. Yet now she was nothing more then a petty criminal or at least that was what the word on the street was. Lucid had to find out for himself his illusion cloaked self-stepped through the office doors. He looked like a carbon copy of what he remembered off the old Sorsha except more clothed.

Secretary: "Miss Kasajian what the hell happened to you?"

Old Sorsha: "Street Punks."

Secretary: "Yeah but your clothing that’s not what you left with?"

Old Sorsha: "They where stolen had to steal some from a costume shop."

Secretary: "Oh? So how did the meeting go?"

Old Sorsha: "How the heck do think it went you imbecile. I would send you to the tree if I thought your pathetic life was worth ending."

Secretary: "Tree, What?"

Old Sorsha: "Just cancel all of my appointments for the day. Then go home and rethink your meaningless life."

The Old Sorsha Illusion then stepped to the office door and slipped through it. As the door shut behind her the Image shifted into a carbon copy of Miranda in a red slinky dress. It walked over to the desk and set down a bottle of wine in an Ice bucket on the Desk and two crystal glasses. The Illusion went over and dimmed the lights to the room and then back to the desk. It sat down and started to search the desk for a comm system. It found the link and opened the channel to Sorsha. In Miranda's voice it spoke over the comm.

"Oh most beautiful star in the sky your love beckons you. Meet me at the office it seems your secretary left early and the place all to us."

Sorsha Kasajian
Dec 3rd, 2007, 02:02:37 PM
:: Sorsha rose from the Umgullian pleasure pool, the living slime flowing off the curves of her body back into it's collective. She got dressed and a few minutes later appeared in the office she had been summoned to. The look on her face was one of bewilderment. This visit was impulsive for Mira ::

Darth Lucid
Dec 3rd, 2007, 02:08:41 PM
"How are you my dear?"

The copy’s eyes stared directly into Sorsha's and let a big smile that could light a Thousand suns hang on her face. Behind those eyes the master was only slightly impressed by the new form of Sorsha. At least she still had a well-toned body. He had almost thought she might have turned into a hutt in this universe.

"Come have a drink with me."

Sorsha Kasajian
Dec 3rd, 2007, 02:12:35 PM
"I wasn't expecting you. Not at least for another week. What happened on Coruscant?"

:: She looked like a little girl lost as she drew closer ::

Darth Lucid
Dec 3rd, 2007, 02:20:36 PM
"I got bored, all those Imperials ever talk about is war this and war that. They won't even realize I'm gone until I'm already back."

The copy handed Sorsha a glass of wine.

"Have a sip I here it is the finest Naboo has to offer. It feels like I have been gone for so long that I'm seeing you for the first time in years."

In fact it had been about five or six years since Lucid has laid eyes on a completely different Sorsha.

Sorsha Kasajian
Dec 3rd, 2007, 02:26:41 PM
:: Sorsha's eyes narrowed at her "Lover" ::

"Who the frell sent you, skindancer?"

Darth Lucid
Dec 4th, 2007, 09:14:56 AM
"Skindancer, how insulting. I'm better then any foul smelling changeling."

The image stayed in the form of Miranda. However Lucid found it interesting that Sorsha thought he was a changeling so he went with it.

"Sorsha!" The Image scream with a shrill and then laughter followed.

"I believe that is what Miranda screamed before it slit her throat and took her voice for my own. You see I'm not your average skin walker I must consume my victims before I can take their image. I'm all that is left of your love."

The Image laughed maniacally at Sorsha. Lucid was loving this he was finally getting a chance to torture the torturer of his past.

"Don't shed tears for the fallen, come embrace your new love in a kissssssssssss."

Sorsha Kasajian
Dec 4th, 2007, 09:46:30 AM
"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!"

:: Sorsha pounced upon her lover's murderer, wailing in anguish as she stabbed ... again, and again, and again. In her mind's eye, she lay upon the twitching corpse, sobbing as blood pooled beneath them. Her hand still gripped the dagger tightly, and she trembled on the floor ::

Darth Lucid
Dec 4th, 2007, 10:00:17 AM
An Image walked up behind Sorsha from the shadows. It stayed about a yard away just watching her tremble. The man wore a black sith mask and metal plated armor to cover his body. He had a Black cloak on with the hood up over his head.

"What a shame."

The man Mechanical voice came to life.

"Poor Dalethria killed at the hands of her master and all she wanted was love. Pity the master is just a poor imitation of the original copy. To think Sorsha Kasajian was name to be feared at one time and now she squalors in petty crime. Pity I'm the only one that knows what evil and vileness lies beneath the surface of that pretty face. My, my how the once mighty have fallen into nothingness. This Universe is not with out its Irony I guess."

Sorsha Kasajian
Dec 4th, 2007, 10:11:33 AM
:: Sorsha raised her head, her blonde hair tumbling around her face in wild curls. There was fear in her eyes as she looked up at the Sith ::

"Who the frell are you???" she choked.

Darth Lucid
Dec 5th, 2007, 07:48:02 AM
"Fear, interesting?"

Lucid could see it in her eyes but he couldn't believe it. This was the first time he had ever seen fear in the eyes of Sorsha. Sorsha was fear among other things where he came from.

"I am everything, yet nothing. I'm an old friend you never knew. I'm an old enemy you forgot about. Some call me a God, others call me a Devil. I'm a weapon, rebel, and scourge packed into one being. I'm both faith and unfaith to both believers and non-believers. I'm the living dream. I am the Lucid Dream."

He was smiling behind his black mask but he was almost sad she couldn't enjoy the grin too.

"You tortured me more then once and now it's time for a bit of repayment. To bad you are weak compared to your former self. I highly doubt Dalethria would love you in this current state."

Sorsha Kasajian
Dec 5th, 2007, 07:53:01 AM
:: She crouched into the corner like a wild animal, dagger poised to strike if he came any closer ::

"How do you know that name???!!!!"

Darth Lucid
Dec 5th, 2007, 08:06:47 AM
"Dalethria was the patient one. She loved her master so but could not tell her so. Dalethria's student loved her but he did not love himself. He started war in her name and turned against her. He fled her because he loved her so dearly. His Brother showed him the way back, when he took the first step he found himself in this place. Dalethria was my teacher and Sorsha was her teacher. But you are not Sorsha, Sorsha was better then you."

Lucid looked at the knife in Sorsha's hand and rolled his eyes inside his mask.

"Put that weapon away before you hurt yourself with it."

Sorsha Kasajian
Dec 5th, 2007, 08:10:18 AM
:: Her eyes darted about the room wildly, sizing up distances and means of escape ::

Darth Lucid
Dec 5th, 2007, 08:22:17 AM
He saw her eyes darting back and forth and with out a second thought Lucid called on the force. He quickly stretched out his hand and yanked the knife from her hand and caught it. With his other hand he used the force to push her back up right against wall pinning her there. Doing this caused the image of the dead Miranda on the floor to dissipate.

"Fool! This is not a weapon."

He held up the knife she had, had in her hands in his own hand and then tossed it at her imbedding it into the wall right next to her head.

"There is no escape, I will let you go when I have gotten what I want from you. Nod your head if you understand?"

Sorsha Kasajian
Dec 5th, 2007, 08:31:34 AM
:: She gave him an ear piercing scream instead ::

"Help MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!"

Darth Lucid
Dec 7th, 2007, 08:39:46 AM
Lucid started to walk closer as she screamed out at the top of her lungs. He kept her pinned to the wall as he stepped right up face to face with her. He then reached up and wrapped one hand around her little neck and squeezed just enough to cause her to stop screaming for a moment.

"I could kill you, you know? Just a little more pressure and I could crush your throat. You don't want to die do you?"

His hand tightened just enough to cause a slight pressure of pain but quickly relaxed. He didn't want to kill her, not yet anyway.

"I told you what you wanted to know. You wanted to know who or what I was. The question it's self has many answers I gave you a few of them. Then you asked how I knew the name Dalethria. I told you she was my teacher and that you where her teacher. However that was another time and another place, it seems like such a distant memory now. Now you will answer my questions. How do you know the name Dalethria, and how can I find her?"

Sorsha Kasajian
Dec 7th, 2007, 09:16:24 AM
:: Sorsha managed to laugh through her tears. Dalethria was an imaginary friend from her childhood. She and Miranda would play with her when they were young girls ::

"She's over there."

:: Sorsha pointed at the chair behind the desk, grinning in spite of the fingers around her throat :: :D

Darth Lucid
Dec 7th, 2007, 01:55:59 PM
Lucid tightened his grip as she began to grin. He did not find her bluff amusing he tightened the grip so hard her face nearly turned blue. Yet he stopped himself no matter how much he wanted to kill her he knew he couldn't. Not yet anyway.

"Despite having no power I see your insanity hasn't yet left you. The informant didn't tell me you where crazy; I will have to dock his pay. I wonder if I killed you who would weep at your funeral? I wonder who would try to take your seat in the Black sun? Probably all of them, that would be a pretty war to see."

He was contemplating killing her just to see the Chaos that would ensue for the throne of the weak princess. He created an Illusion then for Sorsha's eyes to see. It was an Illusion of a possible future where Sorsha had been killed. It showed everyone even her dear Miranda killing for Sorsha's throne. No one seemed to care that the queen had died all they want was her power.

"It's interesting how many leaks you have in your group Sorsha. The Old Sorsha I knew would not let this happen. You trust to many people and that makes you weak. Your friends, your lover they will be the ones that kill you, you know? Taking what they want afterwards and poor Sorsha will just be a fading memory."

Sorsha Kasajian
Dec 8th, 2007, 09:26:32 AM
:: Sorsha wailed again, struggling as violently as she could against the Sith's power. If she was going to die, she wasn't going to give in passivley to it ::

Darth Lucid
Dec 27th, 2007, 01:11:14 PM
Lucid released his hand around her neck and promptly slapped her hard across the face with that hand. He could kill but what would be the point, there was no real fight. There would be no gratification that he accomplished something if he just killed her.

"I'm going to break you Sorsha. I'm going to make you better and whole again. Despite you being weak at the moment you will be strong again."

Lucid Stared into her eye's as she still struggled being pinned to the wall. It was time for her to know exactly why he was here. He hadn't just come to torture a face of the past no, Lucid wasn't like that.

"Quit your screaming and listen now. If you want to know who told me how to find you and how to destroy said person. I need you to do something for me. I bet you thought I was just here to kill you?"

Sorsha Kasajian
Dec 27th, 2007, 04:42:36 PM
"No." she hissed. "Do whatever you wish, but don't bore me with talk."

Darth Lucid
Dec 28th, 2007, 10:12:11 AM
Lucid's hand came on a back swing to backhand her across the face. If he could spite through the mask he would have added that to but he couldn't. He would get her to do what he asked.

"Next time I will show you just how bad the force can hurt you. Now listen and listen well child. You will find a man for me his name is Vega Van-derveld."

Lucid slapped her again for good measure before he continued to speak.

"You will find him and in exchange I will give you the name of your traitor. I will give you one week to find him. I will then return and if you know where I can find him you will get your reward. If you don't I kill Miranda. If you tell Miranda about this meeting, she dies. If you tell anyone she dies, along with any of your close friends. So you better do as I ask or you will find out just what hell is like when you’re still living."

He waited for her to answer. If it was more back talk she would be taught yet another lesson and another until she agreed to do what Lucid willed her to do.

Sorsha Kasajian
Jan 4th, 2008, 08:04:34 AM
:: Sorsha remained defiant through the abuse, her hatred for the sith rising for a boil. She didn't answer, but it showed in her eyes. She wanted to kill him ::

Darth Lucid
Jan 4th, 2008, 09:20:18 AM
Lucid reached up and pulled the knife from the wall he had imbedded there. He brought out in front of sorsha's face put the flat metal right next to her cheek. If she could only see that grin behind his mask she would have been fully aware of what was going to happen next.

"How about a case of stigmata since you think you’re a martyr now."

He stabbed the knife through here right hand with procession missing all the bones. Then he yanked it out and repeated the process on the left hand. With the exception that he left the knife in. As he did that he stepped back and let the force holding her up against the wall go.

Sorsha Kasajian
Jan 4th, 2008, 09:42:26 AM
:: Sorsha screamed, the volume of which stung Lucid's ears in spite of his protective armor ::

Darth Lucid
Jan 4th, 2008, 09:47:45 AM
Lucid watched her cry for an instant and then he moved forward. His movement was smooth and fluid as he came up with a nice sidekick. His aim was her rib cage. If she wanted to die it would come after allot of pain first.

Rathe Maris
Jan 4th, 2008, 09:51:52 AM
Gerbo walked into the office just then. He had been missing for sometime and no one had known where he had been. He looked around the office it was oddly empty he thought to himself. Then he heard weeping from with in sorsha's office. He shrugged figuring sorsha had gotten angry at her secretary and was giving her a verbal lashing.

So he went and sat down behind the secretary desk. He could wait for his turn to talk with the Crime Boss. However his business here would be short and sweet he hoped he wouldn't have to wait long.

Sorsha Kasajian
Jan 4th, 2008, 09:59:35 AM
(HALF AN HOUR LATER)

:: Sorsha lay on her back, in a pool of her own blood. Her body had been abused savagely by the Sith, and she was numb as she looked up at him with glassy eyes ::

Darth Lucid
Jan 4th, 2008, 10:07:08 AM
Finally feed up a half an hour later he stepped over top of sorsha and looked down at into her glassed over eyes. Sad and pitiful he thought to himself as he looked at her. He would finish her off but something inside held him back. Then he spoke.

"You have one week to find Vega, then I come back and do this again if you don't have what I want. Then another week after that I will return if you still don't have it, it will happen again. It will happen over and over again until I get board with it or you give me what I want."

Lucid then stepped away from the bloody mess and walked off to the door. He walked out right past Gerbo with out even a word to the man. He didn't even seem to care that whelp had seen him.

Rathe Maris
Jan 4th, 2008, 10:13:53 AM
Gerbo was startled awake as a man stormed out of sorsha's office. Well gerbo thought it was man, or maybe it was a cyborg. Sudden confusion hit his face as he got up and ran into the office. There he saw a sight Sorsha broken and beaten on the floor.

"Crap!"

Gerbo ran to her as fast as he could and he knelt down next to her checking her pulse on instinct. She was still alive but she wasn't in good shape. He picked her up just then and ran for his speeder. He laid her in the back seat of the speeder and jumped into the front. He flipped open his comm link and dialed the second number in the log as he speed off.

"Tirsa get OW and meet me at the hospital, Its Sorsha."

O.W. Outcast
Jan 10th, 2008, 05:36:54 PM
OW eye's shot wide in horror as he noticed his precious sandwich was in danger of being crushed. Sorsha's hand balled in a fist was coming down hard and fast. The shock and the horror on OW's face was unbelievable.

"Nooooooooooo!"

Screaming it came out almost as if in slow motion. His hands shot forward as if a superhero had been sprung into action by his girlfriend being tortured. He grabbed the sandwich almost as he had super human speed and sorsha's hand slammed against the table. He quickly unwrapped his sandwich and proceeded to make sure it was all right.

"Are you alright my lovely? Yes I know sorsha about ruined your goodness."

He then took a bite of the sandwich and let out a blissful sign.

"Now that's love."

He then Elbowed Sorsha in the rib's to wake her up. There would be no more near sandwich deaths this day. Well not if OW could help it anyway.

"Wake up you silly girl. You are flailing about and slamming your fist everywhere. Drooling too ewwwww."

Sorsha Kasajian
Jan 10th, 2008, 05:48:31 PM
:: Sorsha blinked at the Duro, her face white as a ghost. Standing up shakily, she left the table in haste ::