PDA

View Full Version : Ultrasound Results!

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 27th, 2007, 12:57:15 AM
Its.....

a....

BOY!

Sorry I haven't been around much lately but with the holidays here work is kicking my butt severely. ^_^; And I just am now having my first case of heartburn. :( I was hoping to dodge this bullet during pregnancy, but apparently it was not to be.

Pictures of Owen David the bebe below - one is face on the other is a profile shot. I have one more picture of his little boy parts, but I don't want to splash that all over the internets. :p

p.s. I have a few dangling Star Wars RPs that if people still want to continue I'm game for. I'm going to try to post to roleplays at least once every two days.

Wyl Staedtler
Nov 27th, 2007, 01:01:57 AM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! :eee

Congrats! :hug He's adorable! Hurrah for boys!

:dance

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 27th, 2007, 01:04:43 AM
Some of the shots on the monitor of him looking straight at the screen made him look like Skeletor, which was a little freaky! :p But it was really really neat to see him wriggling around and waving his arms and legs and feeling it at the same time! I was like... omg! I can really feel him moving!

Its... fantastic. :crack

:hug Boys are great - plus then if we have a girl later she'll have a big brother to take care of her. :)

Zem-El Vymes
Nov 27th, 2007, 01:20:12 AM
That eye kind of scares me :uhoh

CONGRATS! :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 27th, 2007, 01:20:45 AM
Don't worry, he's just looking straight into your soul.

Aurelias Kazaar
Nov 27th, 2007, 01:27:27 AM
Don't babies have that ability anyway?

Wyl Staedtler
Nov 27th, 2007, 01:30:46 AM
Yes. They can kill you with their minds.

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 27th, 2007, 01:32:47 AM
I hear that usually they just use this ability to steal the hearts of mortals. :)

Wyl Staedtler
Nov 27th, 2007, 01:35:53 AM
Very effectively, too :)

stevenvdb
Nov 27th, 2007, 02:04:34 AM
Congratulations. He looks just like you. ;)

Babies are actually pretty dangerous when you come to think about it. They know all your secrets! Sure, they sway you into a sense of false security with their helplessness, big gooey eyes and cuddliness, but as soon as they find they can crawl out of their crib - it's payback time!

Actually, i have a little one of my own, almost 14 months old. She has me under her command. :D

Any excuse to put up baby pictures. ;)

Wyl Staedtler
Nov 27th, 2007, 02:46:27 AM
:glomp Bebies!

Too cute, all around.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Nov 27th, 2007, 08:46:59 AM
Holy crap, you have a baby in your tummy!

:hug

Solani Naleen
Nov 27th, 2007, 09:06:46 AM
Congratulations. Little boys are awesome. They are a blast to have around and are completely and utterly adorable.

I know your little boy will bring you just as much joy as mine has.

And again, any chance to show of baby pics is taken. My son is almost 6 1/2 months old now.

Khendon Sevon
Nov 27th, 2007, 09:47:52 AM

Thar be babies in this thread!! Yarrrrr.

Avast! They'll steal yer hearts like they stole me leg! Yarrrr.

Zeke
Nov 27th, 2007, 10:16:23 AM
I have a wisecrack in me that just won't come out because I'm too happy for you and your baby. >_< Behold the power of infants!

Kelly Perris
Nov 28th, 2007, 04:34:31 PM
Little boys are unsettling. They gnaw on your ankles and fry small bugs with magnifying glasses.

Oh, congrats, by the way! ;)

Ryan Pode
Nov 28th, 2007, 04:45:07 PM
How can you tell it's a boy from that picture?

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 28th, 2007, 04:59:16 PM
You can't. Those are pictures of his face.

Have no fear, we verified his boy parts in the ultrasound. :)

Cat X
Nov 28th, 2007, 05:57:07 PM
I have a wisecrack in me that just won't come out because I'm too happy for you and your baby. >_< Behold the power of infants!

If you look carefully, he's pressing his buttcheeks to the uterine wall and mooning everyone.

Rutabaga
Nov 28th, 2007, 08:45:49 PM
Woohoo, congratulations! :hug

Jedieb
Nov 29th, 2007, 08:13:36 AM
Congrats LD!!!!! :crack

You have so much to look forward to. Just remember, baby boys love to launch streams of urine while you're changing them. Ah, the memories....

Solani Naleen
Nov 29th, 2007, 08:39:09 AM
Just remember, baby boys love to launch streams of urine while you're changing them.

I have been lucky.

Remember this also, baby boys don't always launch streams of urine at you while you're changing them. Mine hasn't yet even though he has had ample opportunity.

Jedieb
Nov 29th, 2007, 09:05:08 AM
Now that I think about it, he never did it to my wife. He always seemed to save the yellow stream of justice for me. That little son of a ..........
:duel

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 29th, 2007, 04:38:29 PM
I've changed many many diapers on baby boys and have never had the experience of them peeing while free. :p Thank God! I'll be sure to watch out for it though - I'm sure he'll get my hubby once or twice just to keep him on his toes. ;)

Zeke
Nov 29th, 2007, 08:13:18 PM
Reminds me of that one Family Guy where Peter changes Stewie's diaper and puts paprika on him instead of talc powder. :lol "TAKE THAT!"[/Stewie]

Darth McBain
Nov 30th, 2007, 10:00:09 AM
I've changed many many diapers on baby boys and have never had the experience of them peeing while free. :p Thank God! I'll be sure to watch out for it though - I'm sure he'll get my hubby once or twice just to keep him on his toes. ;)

Seems like that's how it goes... My son has never let loose when my wife changes him, but he's gotten me numerous times...

Congratulations - now get some sleep while you still can... :)

Lady Vader
Dec 6th, 2007, 12:20:33 AM
Grats Holly! Such an adorable little bundle of wriggly joy! :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2007, 12:43:11 AM
Ok, by popular demand here is my first belly picture - 21 weeks.

Eluna Thals
Dec 6th, 2007, 01:31:00 AM
Quaid, start the reactor.

Park Kraken
Dec 8th, 2007, 03:40:38 AM
Reminds me of that one Family Guy where Peter changes Stewie's diaper and puts paprika on him instead of talc powder. :lol "TAKE THAT!"[/Stewie]

Or the one where Brian changes Stewie, "How does it smell dog? Does it smell like servitude? Arm torpedoes...FIRE!"[/stewie]

:lol

Kraehe Branwen
Jan 28th, 2008, 12:19:36 AM
lol Boys are a lot harder than girls, be prepared! But it's worth it. Boys smiles are enough to make you melt. But thats why they call them mama's boys and why girls are daddy's girls. My little boy is a two years old (three in March)now and seeing you ultrasound brings tears to my eyes. I miss him being little. I may have my 6 month old daughter, but my son is getting big too fast. She is too. In fact I swear she said "daddy" two times in a row today while looking at my husband.

Tri'ahna Zylary
Jan 28th, 2008, 02:18:56 AM
Yay for it being a boy!

I wanted one of those, too. But now I'm so glad mine turned out to be a girl - it's been so much fun reclaiming my childhood :D She's a real doll-lover and we have countless of them sitting around the house, and we work on her dollhouse together etc....

Someday, though..... I want a boy, too. Just have to find the right guy to have one with... *grin*

And while on the subject of pictures.... here's one of Nya at 10 months, dressed as an elf (yes, it was carnival - I don't usually dress babies up in elf-costumes):

Kraehe Branwen
Jan 28th, 2008, 09:51:03 AM
I'll have to post my daughter's ballerina pic when it's done. :D It's so adorable. She has her unicorn and it's probably the only one we actually catch her smiling in. She always anticipates the flash, which she hates.