PDA

View Full Version : A request for the administrators...

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 24th, 2007, 01:21:19 AM
For the sake of doing away with accounts that I have no intention of using any longer, could you please do away with all of the other accounts registered to sent_seven@yahoo.com?

I want to keep this one. I just don't have a use for all of the others anymore, and it's only fair to free up those names for anyone wanting to use them.

Thanks!

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 27th, 2007, 01:06:25 AM
Looks like this has been taken care of. :)

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 28th, 2007, 09:04:20 PM
Thanks! On a different note, how come I show so few posts? I had a lot more before... Did they all get reset to zero with the RP-reset?

Ilias Nytrau
Nov 28th, 2007, 10:01:01 PM
The RP reset has something to do with it. Some stuff was kept in the archives, some stuff wasn't. With the timelines being completely different, it wouldn't have made much sense (especially with new members) to just keep all the old stuff where it was...Heck, that would have been confusing. It was partly a matter of requests for some threads to be kept, by individuals, I believe. And when you dispose of threads, the posts go down the chute with them.

Anyone can feel free to correct me on any of that, but I was here for it, in part.

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 29th, 2007, 03:00:34 AM
Actually it has more to do with upgrading to vb3 - everything 6 months or older was archived to an archive board at the same time as our upgrade to lessen the load on our server and can be found via a link at the bottom of the page - Classic Fans.

Ilias Nytrau
Nov 29th, 2007, 10:37:24 AM
Oh yeah, right. *smacks head* I remember that... :lol