PDA

View Full Version : Familiar Faces

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 12th, 2007, 02:13:22 PM
:: Brigid walked down the street, her mind drifting back to the previous night. Nara consumed much of her thoughts now, and she was taken by suprise as someone around the corner collided with her. Skull impacted with skull, and she fell flat on her backside ::

Charlene Briggs
Nov 12th, 2007, 03:10:46 PM
My butt hits the ground as I knock noggins with someone. "What the F---!!???"

Through stars and all, I recognize 'Officer' Cassidy staring right at me. "What the hell?! YOU???"

I was about to go off on her being a lying bitch before a wave of pain shot through my head. Oh nice. I might throw up now. I was doing real good of keeping it down till this crap happened. I can't deal with this now. I try and get up on a shaky leg. I have to find Jason but the schmuck won't return my phone calls.

Figures the ONE time I really need him, he ain't around!

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 12th, 2007, 03:20:41 PM
:: Brigid blinked the stars away and rubbed her own head ::

"What the hell are you running from? Ow."

Charlene Briggs
Nov 12th, 2007, 03:28:38 PM
I finally pull myself onto wobbly feet but then I need to grab the side of the building so I don't topple over again. "Like I'm telling the 'Public Service' official what's up." I look behind me in a panic and I try and act calm, but the terror slips out too much for my liking. "Just get outta the way."

I DO need to get the hell outta here and she's slowing me up.

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 12th, 2007, 03:33:00 PM
"Fine." she growled as she hopped up to her feet. She began to powerwalk around the corner, in the direction Charlene was running from.

Charlene Briggs
Nov 12th, 2007, 03:38:44 PM
Whoa .. Whoa ... Whoa ... WHOA!!!

I grab her arm and twirl her back around the corner. "You ... you can't go that way. Seriously. Some bad stuff is going down."

My teeth are chattering and I'm trying not to shake, but the vision of that guy's decapitated head is stuck at the forethought of my mind.

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 12th, 2007, 03:48:36 PM
:: Brigid staggered back around the corner as Charlene pulled her ::

"What the hell did you see???"

Charlene Briggs
Nov 12th, 2007, 04:08:21 PM
"Look!" I grab her shoulders. "Cassidy, or whatever your name is, trust me! We just need to get outta here, okay?!"

She wouldn't believe me. No one will. No one but Jason.

"We need to find Jason. The guy I was with the night you found us. He'll know what to do."

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 12th, 2007, 04:11:27 PM
"Alright." she replied, playing along for now.

Charlene Briggs
Nov 12th, 2007, 04:15:04 PM
I grab her arm and we quickly start to get the hell outta here in the nice opposite direction of where we really don't need to be. "Jerk won't answer his phone, but he'll have to call back eventually."

I don't mean to, but I keep looking behind me just incase Sal, or whoever he is, decides to come after me. He didn't see me, so everything has to be okay. Right?

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 12th, 2007, 04:21:09 PM
:: After several blocks of scurrying, Brigid had had enough ::

"Wanna tell me what the deal is now? I like to know what I'm running from."

Charlene Briggs
Nov 12th, 2007, 04:24:02 PM
I chuckle nervously. "Wouldn't believe me if I told ya, kay? So just get home, and I'll do the same."

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 12th, 2007, 04:26:07 PM
:: Brigid rolled her eyes ::

"Try me."

Charlene Briggs
Nov 12th, 2007, 04:36:26 PM
"I don't even know who the hell you are chica, so how about I take a pass on that." Bitch. Like I'm supposed to trust her.

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 12th, 2007, 04:43:52 PM
"Brigid Cassidy." she replied cooly.

Charlene Briggs
Nov 12th, 2007, 04:47:00 PM
"Oh?" I throw my hands in the air as if she were the second coming. "That really is your name? Lovely. Still doesn't mean squat to me."

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 12th, 2007, 05:06:10 PM
:: Brigid just stood there, biting her tongue in frustration. Then something arrived to break it. A stupid lick out hunting for blood. He leapt at them, and she threw herself into the fray with frightening zeal. She beat the living hell out of him right in front of Charlene's eyes ::

"Is this him???" she asked as she tossed him into a line of trash cans.

Charlene Briggs
Nov 12th, 2007, 05:11:02 PM
And for the second time tonight, and in recent memory, I cower up against the wall and fight the urge to scream. It wasn't the same guy but he DID have the same fricking fangs as headless corpse back there.

"N-nono! That's not him!"

Okay. Brigid fights like a woman on 'roids and isn't phased by this crap. Who the hell's this woman?! ... I will crap my pants if she is a cop.

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 12th, 2007, 05:20:16 PM
:: The vamp hopped up again for one more round, and Brigid obliged, spinning him round before making him eat the trash cans again. He didn't get up. She rubbed her palms on her thighs and grinned at Charlene ::

"That felt good." :D

Charlene Briggs
Nov 12th, 2007, 05:22:57 PM
My mouth is hanging open wondering what the hell is going on. How much more weird crap can happen in one night? I can feel the cold breeze against my moist lips and tongue. And ya know what? It's fricking cold! All I have on is my tank top. Left my jacket back at the bar.

"Okay, let's try this again." I swallow and look down at the ... the whatever in the trash cans. "Who are you again?"

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 12th, 2007, 05:28:18 PM
:: Brigid reached into her back pocket and produced some I.D. ::

"I'm sorry about the cop thing." she said with a crooked smile. "Hey, how could I resist? You never did tell me what you guys were doing there anyway."

Charlene Briggs
Nov 13th, 2007, 07:06:41 AM
I lean forward and squint, but her Illinois ID reads Brigid Cassidy, tho you can fake that stuff. But, I dunno. I look over at that crooked smile of hers and I'm thinking she's telling the truth. Plus hell! She clobbered the hell outta that ... thing. I want her on my side.

"I told you, I worked there. Jason was looking for who knows what honestly. He kept talking about a guy that was really bad and coming to town and gunning for him. I think I mighta found him..." I sigh with a cold shiver running down my back, recalling what happened it again. Swear that damn thing is on repeat in my head.

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 13th, 2007, 07:31:59 AM
:: Brigid was still charged up from the fight, shivering with adrenalin instead of fright ::

"So where are we going?"

Nicolas Mason
Nov 15th, 2007, 11:37:59 AM
Some one whistled at Brigid and Charlene from across the street. As they both turned there heads there was a man standing there in long robes and the hood covering his face. At his feet sat a boom box that was off at the moment.

The Robes where only familiar to Brigid they where light brown meeting robes of the watchers. However the man must have been a watcher since he did not give off the buzz to Brigid. Yet it seemed odd for a watcher to be in public with his robes on and even odder still that he seem to be interfering with an immortals business.

"Brigid Cassidy of Ireland, I bring you a message from an old friend of Fiona's."

Charlene Briggs
Nov 16th, 2007, 09:18:38 AM
Okay, what the hell is this insanity?

"Dude, Halloween's over. Go back to the nut house." I tug on Brigid's arm to get outta here. This weirdness and what happened earlier, I really don't want to stick around, "Let's go and who the hell's Fiona?"

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 16th, 2007, 09:33:14 AM
:: Brigid's eyes darted back and forth. Apparently, he was alone, but the whole thing felt wrong. She decided to follow Charlene's lead ::

Nicolas Mason
Nov 16th, 2007, 09:48:34 AM
The man kicked the boom box on and it came to life. First a sweet melody played then while the melody played a voice came over it. As they backed away they could still here it as if the boom box had wireless speakers all over the place.

"Poor little old Robin.
He died not defending the poor.
He died his cause in vain.
His death was meant to twist you.
Oh dear Fiona.
How many of your friends.
Am I going to have to kill?
Just to see you become.
Like me."

This message played over and over as the soft melody played in the background. As it played machine gun fire from the rooftops nearby erupted, hailing down on Charlene and Brigid. In the distance a car could be heard squealing it's tires as it round a corner.

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 16th, 2007, 10:08:25 AM
:: Brigid cursed as she took a step towards the man. Then the gunfire broke out. She leapt in front of Charlene, getting riddled with bullets so the mortal could make a break for it ::

Charlene Briggs
Nov 16th, 2007, 10:35:37 AM
I think this is honestly the first time I've screamed like a girl. Who wouldn't with insane religious nuts playing some whacked out message AND MACHINE GUN FIRE!!!!

What the HELL!! Why are people trying to kill Brigid, and lucky me!!! I get to join in the god damn fun!

I don't know if Brigid is alive or dead, but that stranger just risked her life for me so I could get away. I won't allow her to die in vain, so I run off down the street and try to find me my alleys.

Also, WHERE THE HELL IS JASON???

Nicolas Mason
Nov 16th, 2007, 11:07:08 AM
A black Dodge Charger came barreling around the last corner a high rate of speed. The gunfire ceased at this moment. Its tires squealed and burned rubber as it came around. It was coming right at Charlene with its bright lights on. At last second it swerved to get out of Charlene’s direction but as it swerved it's driver side door swung open. The door slammed right into Charlene knocking her into the ground and probably breaking more then a few of her bones.

The Chargers loud engine seem to quite down as it began to slow down just after dooring Charlene. It slowed to a stop just over the lower half of Brigids body. Then it was put into park and a loud hissing sound could be heard as the hydraulics in the axels dropped the car pining Brigid's lifeless body to the ground. The boom box’s music switched just then as the man standing near hit the next button. Du Hast by ramstien started to play loud.

The door on the Charger swung open and a man stepped out. He was wearing steal tipped cowboy boots, blue jeans, a black belt with a large silver buckle, and a white t-shirt that could be seen through his black leather Jacket. He left the door hanging open as he stepped around to the hood of the car where Brigid was pinned to the ground.

"My, my it would seem I got a bit of road kill on my front bumper."

He looked over at the man at the boom box.

"Go make sure the mortal is dead. I want no witnesses."

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 16th, 2007, 11:14:42 AM
:: Brigid cried out in agony, reviving just as the hydraulics pinned her. She was helpless ::

Jason Dreggs
Nov 16th, 2007, 11:29:42 AM
Jason was angered that his meeting hadn't gone well with Fiona that night. He was running off his anger trying to decide what to do and he didn't even notice his cell had gone off several times. He speed through dark back allies totally lost in his own thoughts about what he was going to tell the anarchs about their Hero. Having to crush hopes was and beliefs was not what he called a good days work.

He came out of celerity just then as he felt a hard sharp pain in his head. For a split second he had just been someone else and a car door had smashed him. His whole body ached as if he had broken several bones. Then he came out of it just as quickly as it had started. He spoke to himself.

"What the hell was that?"

Then he picked up his phone cause it was buzzing to tell him had missed calls. He flipped it open then and looked at the screen. Crap Charlene had tried to call him like five times only minutes apart. Was she in trouble, was she hurt, was she in danger; his mind was racing for answers. Crap this is my entire fault he thought to himself why does trouble always follow me? He went back into celerity just then not knowing where he was going but his body seemed to know.

Charlene Briggs
Nov 17th, 2007, 11:56:38 AM
I had the crap kicked outta me once back when I was more of a ... delinquent, let's say. I decided to pick a fight with a Chica that happened to have a few friends. I got out with a busted up eye, nose and sore from the multiple bruises on top of each other, but NOTHING compares to the pain I'm enduring now.

Not sure what is broken, but I think all of me. Everytime I try to move something massive sharp pain shoots down my body. My brain feels like it's gonna explode. Dammit! I gotta stay awake!!! Gotta find a way to get away!!! But I scream as I try and get up on a leg that collapses under my weight.

"Go make sure the mortal is dead. I want no witnesses."

I don't recognize the voice, but once they find out I'm not dead, it's over. I don't know what to do tho cept pitifully TRY and crawl away ...

Nicolas Mason
Nov 17th, 2007, 12:24:06 PM
Nick walked over to driver side door of the car, which was still open and pulled something out of the car. He walked back around to the front with a sword in his hands. He then stood over top of Brigid her body between his legs. Then he sat down on the hood just adding a little extra pressure for just a little more pain. He stare down at her directly into her eye's as he slide his sword point to her throat. He didn't put any pressure on it he just let Brigid feel the cold steel on her neck.

"You probably didn't think it would end like this. It's nothing personal trust me, it's just life you should at least understand that much. I mean I didn't ask for this life I just play the cards I was dealt."

The man in robe's stalked after Charlene as she was trying to crawl away. He walked right up in front of her as she was crawling. With out a thought the man low kicked he right in the jaw. Since had no real weapons he would have to rely on his martial arts to beat her to death.

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 17th, 2007, 12:44:16 PM
:: Brigid coughed up blood as she tried to speak, and raised her middle finger instead ::

Jason Dreggs
Nov 17th, 2007, 12:53:28 PM
He wasn't sure why but his legs where leading the way as he rounded yet another corner. Where the heck was he going he didn't even know where Charlene was and Chicago was a big city. All of a sudden for no reason his legs came to a stop and turned him to look in the right direction. There in side street was a site to see he stood there petrified for a moment as He saw a man kick a woman in the jaw. He couldn't see the woman’s face clearly enough to know it was Charlene. Why the Hell was he brought here he wondered? Who was this chick getting the crap kicked out of her?

Further down the street he saw a Classic Dodge Charger parked in the middle of the street. The whole scene was just odd and way to in the open. Something was wrong and out of place. Jason spoke up then yelling at the man kicking the woman.

"Hey didn't your daddy ever tell you it's wrong to beat a woman?"

Charlene Briggs
Nov 19th, 2007, 04:22:36 PM
The first kick hit me in the back of the head, bouncing my noggin' against the unforgiving concrete. I'm seeing stars and can barely breath now since the blood is pouring down my throat. Trying to swallow don't help cuz each hit keeps knocking the wind from me.

I feel like I'm drowning, and my eyes get blurry ... But the funny thing is after the fourth hit ... I'm not in that much pain anymore ... So I stop crawling ... And then ... ... ....

Nicolas Mason
Nov 26th, 2007, 10:11:08 AM
"And so that is your answer. You should have used words it would have been allot more note worthy for what ever one of your friends gave your eulogy."

Nick stood up then his sword point slowly pulling up from neck as he raised it into the air above her head. He was preparing for the killing blow. He held the sword in the air holding for just a moment savoring it.

"I really hope you go to heaven. Hell would so ruin your complexion."

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 26th, 2007, 10:20:51 AM
:: Brigid closed her eyes, fighting back a sob as she braced herself. She refused to give the Bastard the satisfaction of a dying scream ::

Jason Dreggs
Nov 26th, 2007, 10:38:59 AM
Jason rushed the man as he kicked the woman on the ground again. Those years of rugby playing helped as he lowered his shoulder rushing the man. The man went flying as Jason used his vampire strength with his shoulder check. The man flew about five yards landing on the hard concrete with a thud and a snap of his tailbone. Jason then stalked after the man on the ground.

"You never hit a woman you fraking idiot. Tonight I teach you a lesson."

Jason was full of rage as he grabbed the man by the hair and dragged him kicking as much as he could with a broken tailbone over to the crib.

"I don't like killing sir but you don't deserve to live. Now put your mouth on the curb."

The man looked at the fury in Jason’s eyes but refused to be curb stomped. So instead Jason just stomped as hard as he could on the mans left ankle snapping it with a cracking sound. He then repeated it on the other ankle.

"There now you won't run off."

He walked over to the woman and rolled her over; as he saw her face dread hit his eyes. That face so battered and bruised threw the blood he could see Charlene. He reached down to feel her pulse it was very faint, she was dieing.

"What have I done?"

Without a thought an emotion took over as he let in he bite into her neck. He drank what was left of her warm vitae. As he felt her slipping away into the darkness he scrapped his wrist hard against the concrete making himself bleed. He then shoved his wrist to her throat and force-feed her his blood.

Nicolas Mason
Nov 26th, 2007, 11:06:47 AM
Nick was about to come down with his swing but just then he heard screams. It sounded like one of his men, to be more exact like the one who went after the mortal. He stopped himself from swinging his sword putting his sword down to his side. He then knelt down over brigid's face leaning himself on his sword as if it where a cane.

"Well I guess you live a little bit longer. Excuse me while I go and investigate a minor problem."

He then stood up and started to walk away. As he walked away he spoke to brigid with out looking at her.

"Don't go anywhere now dear."

He laughed and continued at an even pace for his fallen man.

Charlene Briggs
Nov 26th, 2007, 11:15:52 AM
... ... there's this warm liquid coming down my throat choking the hell outta me! What is this sick bastard doing to me. A burst of strength comes over me as I start coughing violently and try to push this creep off of me!!

But you know what's really weird about this ... My body is starting to grow warm. Like really warm suddenly. As if every vein and artery inside me is given new life. And then things are growing so cold and I loose what little strength I had to fight.

And the really sick thing about this is ... I'm starting to really like the taste of whatever this guy is forcing down my throat. Some feral instinct kicks in. Maybe a survival instinct and I feverishly start drinking freely ...

Jason Dreggs
Nov 26th, 2007, 11:42:34 AM
Jason started to feel light headed as Charlene began to feed more feverously. This was his first time so he wasn't sure exactly how much blood he was suppose to give. Yet on instinct he pulled his wrist away from her mouth.

"I think that is enough, I hope?"

He could feel her now cold skin it almost depressed him to see the life gone from her. He wanted to regret it but he didn't have time for that. Rage was welling up inside of him despite his blood loss. His eye's darted at the man who layed on the concrete with broken ankles. He made sure Charlene could sit up before he stood up and smile a cruel smile at the man.

"Today is your lucky day sir, you see my child and I both need food. You're on that meal ticket."

He looked down at Charlene and reached out a hand to help her to her feet.

"Come it is time to have some meat. Listen hard here that man's heart beat, think of the blood pumping through him. His strength will be yours, just bite his neck and savor the his blood."

Charlene Briggs
Nov 29th, 2007, 06:04:34 PM
I wasn't paying attention to anything that Jason was saying. I was looking around in wide eye wonder with the most perfect vision god had created. Everything was sharp, in focus and in focus. The shadows melded away and I could see every outline of every detail of a black cat, poking its head out from around the dumpster.

When our eyes met, it shrunk away with a hiss and ran off.

"Hear that man's heartbeat?"

glub-glub

The sound of his heart pounded against my brain, making me feeling nauseous and sick ... but also hungry. I could practically taste his blood on my lips, like when I tasted Jason's ...

"What did you do to me..." I say and grab his pants leg and begin to crawl up. Panic stricken, I punch him wildly as I realize that something is very wrong with me. I'm not some cannibal freak!! "What did you do TO ME!!!"

Jason Dreggs
Nov 30th, 2007, 10:26:04 AM
Charlene was punching at Jason widely. He took a few hits in the chest before he started to step back. This had been his first time turning on top that it hadn't been a planned turning.

"I....i saved your life I guess?"

It really wasn't that simple and Jason really didn't have the time at the moment to explain it to her. He wanted to do it but under the circumstances he didn't have the time at the moment. Just as he was about to tell her she was a Vampire witch he knew would lead into more questions then he could handle another man appeared in the corner of Jason's eye. He also noticed in the shadows other men moving on the rooftops.

"I will explain later Charlene, right now all you need to know is that blood is what you need to survive and be strong!"

Jason was being a bit harsh but he really felt he didn't have a choice given this mess he had gotten himself into.

Nicolas Mason
Nov 30th, 2007, 10:49:25 AM
Nick came around the car and down the street to see a nice little seen of blood. With a hand motion he told his people on the roof to reposition themselves. He hadn't planned on a blood sucker or for that matter that now the mortal was yelling at the thing. What he got out of the conversation before he was spotted was that now the mortal was a creature of the night.

"Dang you Fraking blood suckers don't you have the common decency to respect the masquerade. I thought their where rules about turning with out permission. You are worse then rats and need to be exterminated."

With that he motioned to his men and the gunfire started again in the streets.

Charlene Briggs
Dec 3rd, 2007, 05:44:46 PM
"You're sick, Jason! SICK!!!" I shove him away and that's when the entire world decided to do the wave. I wanted to throw up, but nothing came up. I just was bent over in dry heaves, spitting out saliva and bile.

Jason Dreggs
Dec 6th, 2007, 05:01:22 PM
Gunfire came raining down on the two just as Charlene decided to dry Heave. Jason went into celerity mode again. He grabbed Charlene and ran as fast as he could out of the hail of gunfire. He headed in the direction of the Charger open the door and shoved Charlene inside.

"Stay there I promise you, I will explain everything. I didn't want this but I had no choice."

He shut the door and was about to head back to the fight when out of the corner of his eye he saw something just under the hood of the car. He walked around to the front to see Brigid there pinned under the car.

"CRAP! Your the reason for this mess!"

Brigid Cassidy
Dec 6th, 2007, 05:17:46 PM
:: Brigid squealed in pain, pounding the ground with her fists ::

"Help me!!!"

Jason Dreggs
Dec 6th, 2007, 05:26:00 PM
Jason ran to the front of the car despite his dang anger he wouldn't let brigid suffer like that. He put his back to the hood of the car and reached his arms under the front bumper. He grunted as he began to lift the front end up off the ground. He yelled at Brigid then.

"Can you crawl out now?"

Brigid Cassidy
Dec 6th, 2007, 05:32:10 PM
:: Brigid used her arms, crawling and scratching as she pulled her lower body out from beneath the car. She healed painfully, cursing as her body repaired itself. She stayed down as another burst of gunfire rang out ::

Charlene Briggs
Dec 7th, 2007, 08:25:49 AM
Ok. So now I'm thrown into this car and gunfire is erupting all around me, which, thankfully, blocks the nasty stomach cramps I'm getting. It gives me a moment's pause in my misery to actually take a step back and look at the situation presented before me.

I peek over the dash board and notice that the bullets aren't heading my way for the most part. So that's good. But Jason and Brigid are in trouble.

Whether or not Jason realized this, he gave me a weapon, and since I'm thinking a bit more clearly because of the insanity going around or the adrenaline finally kicking in, I have no idea.

Screw it. I turn over the car and slide the Charger into gear with a twisted smile on my face. Brigid was in the clear so I didn't have to hold back.

The wheels peeled against the pavement, the smell of burnt rubber tickled my nose as I sped off right at that crazy monks with guns. By the look on their faces, it sure came as a surprise when they were being attacked with their Master's own car! HAH!

Nicolas Mason
Dec 8th, 2007, 11:03:00 AM
One, then two, and then three Mason just watched in a bit of shock as his car speed off picking off his men that had descended to the streets.

"Run you idiots."

Dam it was hard to find good help these days. When you managed to find a few good marks men so crazy vamp bitch decides to pick them off with your car.

"Frak! Games over we will get um later run!"

Just as he yelled the Car survived and slammed right into mason knocking him into the air. Thankfully an electrical box caught his fall further down the street. The god the pain sucked.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Sparks flew into the sky as his body began to fry.

Jason Dreggs
Dec 10th, 2007, 11:03:30 AM
"Crap! Car Keys!"

Jason just watched in a bit of shock and awe as Charlene whipped the car around and took of after the men in the street. Then her slamming into their leader knocking him through the air into an electrical box. His face cringed at the cite of it.

"Dang that had to hurt."

Then half speaking to himself, half speaking to Brigid he spoke the question he hoped would not be answered.

"I'm next, aren't I? I should run? Why am I such an Idiot?"

Brigid Cassidy
Dec 13th, 2007, 08:26:07 AM
:: Brigid didn't answer, dropping to her hands and knees and retching hard as she vomited bullets onto the pavement. By the time she finished purging all the metal from her body, Mason had quietly slipped away ::

Charlene Briggs
Dec 13th, 2007, 07:40:04 PM
It felt good. Really good running down those jerks and sending their leader flying into death. Oh yeah. Payback's a bitch!!!

I shift the car into park and step outside with a oh so gleeful look on my face. Whoever this guy was, he was twitching on the ground smelling like BBQ.

"I think you need some tenderizing." I say and greedily pick up one of the guns his whack job disciples dropped. I have the bastard in my sights, but something is wrong. My hands are shaking again. Damnit! Here comes the puking. Guh!!!

The weapon rattles against the ground and I go on all fours again. I'm so hungry. So thirsty and I hurt so bad. Like my insides are twitching.

Then I hear it again. So much louder then before. The beautiful thump of a heartbeat nearby. My eyes widen in almost a baleful bliss and I crawl. My limbs take over, bringing me to my victim. I see blood splashed against his robes. It permeates my senses and I sigh in orgasm.

I move quickly over him. His eyes are pleading. I care nothing for him. All I want is one thing and I descend upon him, my teeth break the flesh of his neck so easily. Like butter. Then the blood came, filling my mouth with his hot life, gulping down in a feeding frenzy...

Jason Dreggs
Dec 14th, 2007, 12:51:22 PM
Jason turned stared at Brigid as she started to puke up bullets. Thinking to himself bullets have to taste pretty dang bad. He turned back to the carnage Charlene was causing glancing at the electrical box mason had flown into noting he was missing. The n he quickly turned his head to see Charlene feeding on one of the gunmen.

He was just all confused now, he had woman-spitting bullets, a Kentucky fried man running loose, and Charlene had now joined the dark side. If this where George Lucas's star wars the universe would be well crap out of luck. He looked back at Brigid.

"Does Chicago breed their cops that can spit bullets or is just a talent you poses? You know you have seen too much, for the good of Vampire kind and more then likely human kind I'm going to have to have to figure out what to do with you? How does one deal with a bullet eater I wonder?"

He didn't enjoy killing especially for the camarilla’s masquerade. Yet he knew this cop woman, even though he knew was not human now threatened that. So he made an excuse for it in his head she was the one who got Charlene killed.

"What is your name and why the hell did you bring my friend Charlene into this mess?"

Brigid Cassidy
Dec 14th, 2007, 01:04:22 PM
:: Brigid glared up at Jason, then looked over her shoulder. She couldn't feel Mason anymore, and she pulled herself up to her feet ::

"Back off." she warned. "I'm in a bad mood."

:: She turned to walk away ::

Jason Dreggs
Dec 14th, 2007, 01:23:33 PM
He reached out and grabbed her by the hair and using his strength yanked hard pulling her back and down to the pavement. He was sick of not getting answers and now someone would or they would pay. He would not let her get away with what was done to Charlene. He stared down at Brigid.

"I don't want to have to kill you, but if you don't give me the answers I want I will. You got my friend killed to night, so I believe you owe me an explanation. I have had about enough of the run around for one night."

There was fury in Jason's eyes; he was ready to get his revenge for what happened to Charlene. If this cop or what ever didn't give him what he wanted she would take the brunt of that revenge. Despite as much as he had held onto his Humanity he was willing to lose it all for Charlene's sake.

Brigid Cassidy
Dec 14th, 2007, 01:42:33 PM
:: Brigid anticipated the possibility of violence, and as Jason caught her hair and pulled, she drew her Hanzo sword. She held it to his neck as she lay on her back, and he could feel the keeness of the blade. And something else that made his instincts recoil as if from sunlight. There was energy coursing her, empowering the blade ::

"I SAID BACKOFF!!!" she growled, rising to a defensive crouch.

Jason Dreggs
Dec 14th, 2007, 02:00:50 PM
He stepped back only because his instincts pulled him away. The odd part is he didn't fear death but for some reason his mind had told him to recoil.

"I'm not going to back down until I get my answers. I don't fear your sword or what it might do to me. So if you don't tell me you might as well attempt to kill me."

He still didn't step forward he stayed back but he was willing to die it showed clearly in his eyes. It showed Brigid if she didn't given him what he wanted either her or him was going to die this night.

"So what the heck happened here and why did you get Charlene involved? In what ever it was you where doing?"

Brigid Cassidy
Dec 15th, 2007, 08:42:54 AM
:: She rose to stand, keepin him at sword's point as she looked over at Charlene ::

"I think we should get her out of here first."

Jason Dreggs
Dec 15th, 2007, 10:13:07 AM
Jason had to agree, it wasn't good to keep a fledgling feeding the streets. Yet Jason hesitated for a bit cause he was still afraid Charlene might turn on him. He tried his best not to let Brigid see that he was a bit scared of his creation.

"Alright, you want to help me get her. She isn't exactly happy with at the moment. That and I still have a lot of stuff to explain to her?"

Brigid Cassidy
Dec 18th, 2007, 10:53:57 AM
:: Brigid stepped away from Jason before lowering her katana, and tried to figure out the best way to approach Charlene. She decided to brace herself and get it over with. Kneeling down, she touched her on the shoulder and waited for the pounce ::

Charlene Briggs
Dec 18th, 2007, 10:59:54 AM
I actually felt a small shift in the air before the hand was placed on my shoulder. My senses had come alive!

I'm not in control tho. Who knows if it's friend or foe behind me. I actually care, but my body doesn't and it betrays my commands. I ripped the guy's throat out and turn around in a hiss, grabbing an arm and pulling down whoever it was so I could drink. Because that's all that matters. Blood. I need more and I sink my teeth into their flesh, breaking open skin and greedily feast upon them!

Brigid Cassidy
Dec 18th, 2007, 11:21:33 AM
:: Brigid fought wildly as she felt Charlene going for her throat, and she backhanded her across the jaw, guiding her to bite the side of her neck instead. She gave a squeak of pain as Charlene fed, and allowed herself to faint til it was over ::

Jason Dreggs
Dec 18th, 2007, 11:28:52 AM
"Charlene, Stop!"

Jason commanded from a distance as he watched her grabbed Brigid and start drinking. Despite his distrust of Brigid at the moment, he needed information from her. He could just let her die with out those answers but neither could he kill Charlene to stop her. He began to step forward his feet felt like lead as he took one step after another towards Charlene. His fist began to clinch, he had never hit a woman before but he was about too.

"Stop, Now!"

He yelled at her from about five steps away. What had he created he wondered, could he make her the same as she was before?

Charlene Briggs
Dec 18th, 2007, 11:36:10 AM
Whether I really wanted to stop wasn't an option for me. That had been taken away because whatever the hell I was drinking was making me loopy. Sure it was blood. It tasted like it. Yet I the world around me was becoming hazy and turn pink. It was really fricking weird. Like everything was coming in around me and wanting to smother me in pepto bismol! Maybe I've watch Steel Magnolia too many times.

I break away and stumble back because I can't control my limbs. But now I was starting to feel good! Really good and everything was funny. So now I'm on the ground giggling like a freak.

Jason Dreggs
Dec 18th, 2007, 11:55:49 AM
She pulled away leaving a confused look on Jason's face she hit the ground laughing. Had he created a caitiff with out even knowing it, one that suffered from a Malk mental disease? Maybe his own blood was tainted her had to wonder or maybe it was the stream she had drank from. There was a rumor that some beings blood acted like a drug on Vamps causing many odd affects.

He leapt at her anyway giving her one hard punch in the face hoping to knock her out. He didn't like it but he had no choice, he need to get her some place safe away from the street. After he did that and cleaned up the mess he would figure out what was wrong with her.

Brigid Cassidy
Dec 18th, 2007, 12:02:36 PM
:: Brigid groaned as she recovered from the rush of being fed upon, the marks on her neck healing over ::

Charlene Briggs
Dec 21st, 2007, 07:59:25 AM
Okay. This is a weird thing. I get punched in the face and it hurts like a bitch, but I'm still laughing! The entire situation is so damn funny for no reason.

I look up at my assailant and see it's Jason! I give him a big smile. "Hiyas! Why you do that?"

Jason Dreggs
Dec 21st, 2007, 10:00:05 AM
Well if that wasn't a blow to his ego he didn't know what was. He knew he wasn't and excellent fighter but he was sure he could knock out a girl hence why he had never tried until now. She just laughed at him and asked him why he did that; Jason just held a confused look on his face. Jason just looked at her on the ground for a moment.

"Um I thought you where having a panic attack and I thought the shock would knock you out of it?"

He lied he didn't want to tell her he was trying to knock her out. He didn't want her to think he was a wimp or something.

"We really need to get off the street though."

I look over at Brigid groaning, either Charlene didn't drink her dry or she accidentally turned her. Jason hoped it was just the didn't finish off part cause another turning would just cause problems at the moment. Jason questioned Brigid then.

"You alright? You don't have a taste for blood do you."

I reach out a hand to Charlene to help her off the ground. Still wondering why she was laughing so hard.

"Come I'm going to take you some place safe."

Brigid Cassidy
Dec 21st, 2007, 10:09:34 AM
:: Brigid muttered under her breath as she stood up and retrieved the boombox. She walked over to the car and got in ::

Charlene Briggs
Dec 24th, 2007, 12:45:53 PM
I give his request a good thinking about. For like, a second. "Sure!"

I swing my arms around his neck and give him a toothy, a real toothy, grin. Gotta love fangs, course something tells me I didn't like that. "Ya know," my grin grows a bit wider as I catch his eyes with mine. They're so pretty. "You're kinda cute."

Jason Dreggs
Dec 28th, 2007, 09:55:55 AM
Jason's cheeks would have turned flush red if had blood still running through his veins. He just nodded and let a wide grin carry on his face as he helped Charlene into the car. He got in the back with her to make sure she would remain calm. He looked at Brigid in the driver’s seat still smiling like an idiot.

"The North side Mcgrave Condo's and Estate's. We will be safe there to discuss what needs to be discussed."

That and that was the one place Jason knew he could keep Charlene safe for the moment. No one would be nosing about either cause Jason knew everyone in the building but it helped his father owned the place. His father probably owned it and didn't even realize he did. That’s what happens when you’re in big business you buy stuff and don't even know; you just collect the profit from it.

"There is a parking garage nearby where we can hide this car."

Brigid Cassidy
Dec 28th, 2007, 10:04:33 AM
:: Brigid turned the key, and winced at the blare of music. Hitting the eject button, she tossed the Rammstein CD out the window as they drove off ::

Charlene Briggs
Dec 28th, 2007, 12:17:13 PM
"Heeeeey!" I pout. I'm very pouty. Dammit! Why she do that? I grab the top of the passenger seat and pull myself haphazzardly between the two front seats to give Brigid a stern talking to! About how it's rude to turn off the radio without asking people what they want, or if they even like that sorta style of loudness.

"I liked that!"

Well, the lecture was longer in my head.

Jason Dreggs
Dec 28th, 2007, 12:35:00 PM
Brigid didn't even say anything to Jason but then what could he expect she was being a bitch. Then before Jason could stop her Charlene had flopped herself between the front to seats. He just gave her an odd look as she told Brigid what was what, in a very short speech. He had never seen a young vampire acting like this before. Maybe his blood had some kind of defect that made Malkavians.

He just watched with that odd stare. He really didn't know what to say or ask. He couldn't ask her if she was all right he already knew the answer to that. If you where a vampire you where far from all right. Maybe she had done drugs before he turned her and it really messed her up. He just shook his head and scratched it. Under his breathe not meaning to be out loud.

"What the hell have I done?"

Brigid Cassidy
Dec 28th, 2007, 12:42:07 PM
:: Brigid just grumbled to herself. Playing Cabbie wasn't her idea of a good time. She wished she was in bed. With Nara ::

Charlene Briggs
Dec 29th, 2007, 09:20:56 AM
I flop back down besides Jason and look at him with wide eyes. "Um, I dunno. What did you do?"

Jason Dreggs
Jan 4th, 2008, 08:03:00 AM
He wanted to smack his face at that point but it wouldn't help the mess he already created. He wished this car ride was over already, one chick in a bad mood and the other was high as a kite on something. He looked at Charlene's wide eyes and faked a smile.

"I don't know what I have done. All I know is it probably isn't a good thing."

Brigid Cassidy
Jan 4th, 2008, 11:56:02 AM
:: They arrived at the destination unhindered, police cars passing by them towards the place they had been ::

Charlene Briggs
Jan 4th, 2008, 11:59:23 AM
"You're being all secretive!" I lay my forehead against his and look at him very sternly cuz he was in trouble for keeping secrets! "Don't be!"

A feel the car stop and my head pokes back by Brigid's face. "So like. Um. We here? Wait ..."

My head is feeling funky. I kinda wanna hurl too. "... where's here and why we here?"

Jason Dreggs
Jan 4th, 2008, 12:52:42 PM
"I...."

Jason was about to say something when the car stopped and Charlene pulled away. He really wasn't keeping a secret as much as he was keeping the horror of what she had become from her. Then there was the fact that he had turned her with out permission. The reality of that situation was just setting in and Jason really didn't want to deal with it at the moment.

"This is my place Charlene."

Jason opened the door to the car and stepped out. He reached his hand in for Charlene's to help her out of the car.

"We are here to talk about what happened tonight."

Charlene face gave away the fact that she felt like hurling. Jason looked at her sternly then.

"You alright Charlene?"

Brigid Cassidy
Jan 5th, 2008, 10:34:46 AM
:: Brigid took a step back as she got out of the car, smirking at the inevitable. Maybe the night wasn't a total loss ::

Charlene Briggs
Jan 5th, 2008, 11:57:40 AM
I lean over the car and swallow, praying that nothing nasty comes up. Odd thing is, I got the shivers like I'm gonna hurl, but I don't feel any sweat. I always sweat when I feel like this. Weird. Must be getting some freakish cold...

The wave of nausea passes and I look around kinda in a daze. I still feeling like crap and wonder what the frell that holy man did to me. I still feel drugged.

"Yeah, talking about tonight isa good thing.... Yeah." I shake my head to loosen some cobwebs but I swear I'm still seeing the world through some frelled up ocular vision.

Jason Dreggs
Jan 11th, 2008, 11:17:24 AM
Jason put an arm around Charlene and led her away from the car. Brigid followed as the three walked towards the backside of the apartment building and down some concrete steps. Jason kept a hold of Charlene as the reached the bottom where there was solid steel door and what looked like a intercom system with allot of numbers on it. With his free hand Jason punched in a seven-digit code then an automated voice spoke.

Voice: "Please voice verify."

"Jason Mcgraves Jr."

Voice: "Voice Verified, Welcome home Jason Mcgraves Jr."

The door opened with a buzzing sound. Jason still holding onto Charlene opened the door fully and stepped into dark Hallway. Jason turned to Brigid as she stepped in the door and it shut behind her.

"Welcome to the Vault."

The lights then came on and it showed that there was a large apartment that seemed to take up the whole basement. Their wasn't any windows to be seen but it looked like there might have been at one time.

Brigid Cassidy
Jan 11th, 2008, 11:23:20 AM
:: Brigid looked around the place ::

"Paranoid much?"

Jason Dreggs
Jan 11th, 2008, 12:25:37 PM
He walked to the living room with Charlene and sat her down on the couch. So she could relax and recuperate from tonight’s events.

"Paranoid, I wouldn't say that. The Security system was only installed a few months back. You know after the Bar burnt down, since I believe the fire was meant for me."

He wasn't a paranoid man but for his own safety a few people suggested he get a few things installed. This had been his hide out for the last few months and only a few people with in the anarchs knew where it was.

"I have another apartment besides this one. This one is more like a safe house then anything else or a back up. A safe house built to near perfection with money that belongs to man I despise. Anyway we have allot to talk about how about we do it over a drink?"

Jason walked into the kitchen then.

"Don't worry I do have other beverages besides blood here. Unless your kind drinks blood? What are you again?"

Brigid Cassidy
Jan 11th, 2008, 12:40:13 PM
:: Brigid pointed to a can of cola ::

"I"m Immortal." she stated non-chalantly as she opened her drink and took a gulp.

Jason Dreggs
Jan 11th, 2008, 01:25:15 PM
"Immortal? Some mortals would consider me immortal if they knew what I am. By all standard if I stay out of the sun, avoid getting my head removed and a few other minor things I could live forever."

He wasn't sure what she was getting at. Was she immortal in the vampire sense or was just plain immortal like that guy from that vampire movie underworld. That would be odd finding out immortals really did exist.

"You’re telling me you can live forever with out any worries like the sun and you don't have drink that red crap in my fridge? I think I wound up on the wrong side of this Immortality thing."

Brigid Cassidy
Jan 11th, 2008, 01:30:36 PM
"No, I'm not a vamp, but neither is Mason. He's like me."

:: She took another gulp of cola ::

Jason Dreggs
Jan 14th, 2008, 11:56:40 AM
"So the guy who got a shock is like you? So that means this probably won't be last you see of him?"

Jason was still a bit confused about this whole immortal thing. He was also a bit Jealous seeing as she didn't carry the curse of vampires. He certainly was filling a bit inadequate.

"This guy like you he wanted to kill you, what did you do to make him angry? Also how did Charlene get caught up in the mess?"

Brigid Cassidy
Jan 14th, 2008, 12:07:34 PM
"It's a long story."

:: She glanced at Charlene ::

"I was on patrol, and next thing I know, she runs into me. She was running like hell from something, and it wasn't Mason either."

Jason Dreggs
Feb 1st, 2008, 11:05:47 AM
"So Mason is the perma fried guy that's still wondering the streets?"

Jason was bit worried though as he heard that Charlene was running from something when she happened upon Brigid. He wondered what she could have been running from. Just then Jason pulled out his cell phone and flipped it open. He had a lot of missed calls.

"So yeah we really need to figure out what the hell is going on here. Cause the only thing I can think of is that there is some game being played that has just started. Oddly it involves Charlene and you?"

Charlene Briggs
Feb 1st, 2008, 02:10:29 PM
"I saw some guy get beheaded," I say with chattering teeth. Why the hell is it fricking cold all of a sudden? "Some black dude ..."

Brigid Cassidy
Feb 2nd, 2008, 10:17:08 AM
"Beheaded???!!!"

:: Brigid turned her full attention on Charlene ::

"What guy???!!!"

Jason Dreggs
Mar 29th, 2008, 10:13:45 AM
Jason said the same thing Brigg did at the same exact time.

"Beheaded? Who, where, what the hell!"

Jason face twisted into confusion as he stared at Charlene waiting for some kind of an answer as to what she had seen.

Charlene Briggs
Mar 29th, 2008, 10:22:50 AM
"T-t-t-the black g-g-g-guy's name w-w-was Sal. B-b-bastard still owes me a tip." Ok teeth. Stop it already. Hard ta talk ya know? "T-t-the guy he whacked w-w-was a dude na-na-named Petersen. B-b-but then his twin ah-ah-appeared outta n-n-nowhere."