PDA

View Full Version : Puppy Love Needs A Fixing

Fiona Devlin
Nov 7th, 2007, 02:51:47 PM
:: Fiona and Michele sat on the couch, watching Elizabeth I on television. What started out as a simple movie turned into a sporting event for Fiona ::

"Oh, That's Right, You Tell 'Em, Liz!!!! The Spanish Armada???!!! Oh Please!!!! Bite Me, Philip!!!"

:: Perceval scrambled for cover as Fiona hopped up on the couch, barking orders to her imaginary sea dogs ::

"Make ready your cannons, middle culverins, bastard culverins, falcons, sakers, slings, headsticks, murderers, passevolents, bazzils, dogges, crook arrquebusses, calivers, and hail shot!!! Sink the Bastards!!!"

:: She felt a tug on her leg as Michele brought her attention to Nara, who was standing their watching her. Fiona hadn't noticed her come in during the theatrics ::

"Oh ... hello Nara."

:: She sat back down again ::

Nara McKenna
Nov 7th, 2007, 02:55:39 PM
Hearing her name broke the Garou out of her confused trance. Fiona was quite the odd one, always acting more childish then adult like with all of her years.

She responded gruffly, saying hello and stormed off towards the training room. Working out some aggressions on a punching bag thinking it was Brigid's face seemed like a good idea right now.

Michele Hawkins
Nov 7th, 2007, 02:56:37 PM
I get taken aback. I really don't know Nara that well, but it's pretty plain when something gets that girl upset.

"What'cha think happened tonight?" I ask, looking over at Fiona. "She seems grumpy."

Fiona Devlin
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:05:43 PM
:: Fiona shrugged ::

"I'll go see."

:: She made her way to the training room ::

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:05:52 PM
:: One beat later, Brigid would enter, slamming the door behind her. She looked at Michele ::

"Is Nara here?"

Michele Hawkins
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:08:12 PM
Buzz time! Brigid's home! And ack! I wince when the door slams.

"Uuuuhhh ..." Ok, now I've got a good idea what happened. I look behind me unconsciously. "Maybe?"

Nara McKenna
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:10:35 PM
Nara smelled Fiona right before she entered the training room ..

"What ..." slam, a hard fist into the punching bag " do ..." another hard left jab "you ..." a right hook "want?!" With a growl, she hit the bag so hard that it ripped open. Sand spouted forth like a fountain, spilling onto the floor.

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:17:51 PM
(LIVING ROOM)

"Pffft."

:: Brigid heard the noise in the training room, and made her customary beeline to the kitchen ::

Fiona Devlin
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:17:57 PM
(TRAINING ROOM)

:: Fiona gave a pout at the bag's demise, but she stood her ground ::

"I don't think I'm the one you're mad at, so talk to me."

Nara McKenna
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:19:00 PM
"I'll buy a new one." She sighed and replaced the bag before cleaning up the sand, ignoring the questioning.

Michele Hawkins
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:21:27 PM
Oh fun. Lover's quarrel. Considering me and Fi got into quite a few while I was going mental when I first became an Immortal, I'm an expert!

I crawl outta the couch and stalk Brigid into the kitchen. She's already guzzling down a Guinness. I poke my head in and grab a soda casually. "Patrolling went sucky I take it?"

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:49:11 PM
(KITCHEN)

"We ran into an Immortal. Junko Matsuda. Nara felt froggy and got in the way. Plus our bikes got trashed by some Bosozuku."

Fiona Devlin
Nov 7th, 2007, 03:49:15 PM
(TRAINING ROOM)

:: Fiona sighed ::

"What happened?"

Michele Hawkins
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:09:25 PM
"Oh no!!! Not the bikes!" :( That was a tragedy, but Nara feeling 'froggy' made no sense. "Why did Nara do that anyway. She should know better with the rules and all."

Nara McKenna
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:11:58 PM
Cracking her knuckles, she set herself up for another round at the bag. The pain of the fight was too much for Nara to bare right now. All she felt was regret. The sting of betrayal that she allowed someone to get close to her again.

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:38:04 PM
(KITCHEN)

"Maybe I wasn't clear enough about the reason why, but there wasn't time."

Fiona Devlin
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:38:13 PM
(TRAINING ROOM)

:: Fiona walked over to the mats and began a kata. It would pass the time until Nara wanted to talk. Prying it out of her would be the wrong approach ::

Nara McKenna
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:40:39 PM
Every time the bag moved, Nara spied Fiona working on one of her kata routines. The Brit wouldn't give up, but at least she wasn't pushy about. At least she understood that the Garou needed to work off her aggression before it was inadvertently let loose on someone it wasn't meant for.

Michele Hawkins
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:41:19 PM
"Sooooo ... Nara jumped in anyway to protect you. Technically, it's a bad thing for us but she only did it cuz she cares about you."

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:53:16 PM
(KITCHEN)

"I feel the same way. I'm not used to this, Michele. What should I do?"

Fiona Devlin
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:53:20 PM
(TRAINING ROOM)

:: Fiona picked up a Jian (Chinese Straight Sword) and began practicing with it. She seemed to become one with it, like no other sword Nara had seen her use before. It was mesmerising ::

Nara McKenna
Nov 7th, 2007, 08:58:02 PM
The pace of attack grew less intense with each blow until the Garou's hands were nothing but soft taps against the leather. She left the bag swinging back and forth alone and found herself walking towards where Fiona was working out.

She stood there and watched quietly, her feelings mellowing with each each swing of the sword ...

Michele Hawkins
Nov 7th, 2007, 09:00:10 PM
"Huh?" What the hell o_O Brigid is asking me for advice? Is the Apocalypse coming? Because I'm scared. She never asks anyone for anything because she can solve all her problems on her own.

Finally she hit a brick wall eh, but it seems weird that a 20 year old would have love advice for an Immortal. "Woman, aren't you over a 1000 years old? You've never been in love?"

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 8th, 2007, 10:17:05 AM
(KITCHEN)

"Yeah, but I'm not all kissy missy like Fiona."

:: She wanted to retreat to somewhere else, but stayed put ::

Fiona Devlin
Nov 8th, 2007, 10:17:09 AM
(TRAINING ROOM)

:: Fiona glanced at Nara a few times during the Wudang Form. She finished it and sat down on the bench. It was a silent invitation to talk when she was ready ::

Michele Hawkins
Nov 8th, 2007, 10:32:40 AM
:rolleyes "You don't have to be all kissy face to express your feelings. Just need to learn how to talk to her is all."

Nara McKenna
Nov 8th, 2007, 10:35:20 AM
The Fury didn't sit. Instead, she stood and awkwardly scratched the back of her head, unsure of herself. "I ..."

She frowned. "Brigid and I got into it."

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 8th, 2007, 10:50:21 AM
(KITCHEN)

"You must think I'm stupid, huh?"

:: Brigid frowned, looking down at her snakeskin boots ::

"When you're as old as I am, it's not as easy as you think. Letting someone into your heart. You become afraid of losing them."

Fiona Devlin
Nov 8th, 2007, 10:50:29 AM
(TRAINING ROOM)

"Concerning what?"

Michele Hawkins
Nov 8th, 2007, 11:25:49 AM
"I dunno what to tell you. Either way you're gonna loose her whether you do it now or it happens later. But, Fi always told me it's better to love and enjoy the time you have with one another then to live miserably."

I kick her playfully behind the knee. "But you already know that."

Maybe she just needed to hear it again.

Nara McKenna
Nov 8th, 2007, 12:28:52 PM
"A fight she had with another Immortal," she replied gruffly. "All I wanted to do is help and she bites my head off."

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 8th, 2007, 01:00:17 PM
(KITCHEN)

:: Brigid gave a crooked smile ::

"Yeah, yeah ... thanks." :p

Fiona Devlin
Nov 8th, 2007, 01:02:11 PM
(TRAINING ROOM)

"Aha." she exclaimed. "When we fight, it must be one against one. I suppose she neglected to tell you that part. Am I right?"

Michele Hawkins
Nov 8th, 2007, 04:09:54 PM
"Well, that's what Kiddo's for." :D

For the first time, I think I don't hate my nickname.

Nara McKenna
Nov 8th, 2007, 04:13:01 PM
"No," she frowned, "She didn't. Just kept saying it was my fight. Thought she was just being difficult. And ..."

Nara begrudgingly sat down next to Fiona. "She started to coddle me like I was a pup when the bitch was getting away. Not like Brigid don't know I can heal up."

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 8th, 2007, 04:21:53 PM
(KITCHEN)

:: Brigid laughed and gave her big kid sister a hug ::

Fiona Devlin
Nov 8th, 2007, 04:21:59 PM
(TRAINING ROOM)

"You're a big change in her life, Nara. I don't think I've seen her so deeply in love. With anyone."

Michele Hawkins
Nov 8th, 2007, 08:42:34 PM
"So," I pull away and get that determined look all going, "What's your next move?"

Nara McKenna
Nov 8th, 2007, 08:43:20 PM
She clicks her tongue, obviously not buying it. "Yeah, right. Sure."

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 9th, 2007, 09:03:51 AM
(KITCHEN)

"I'm gonna let Fiona do whatever it is she's doing. I don't think she wants to see me yet."

Fiona Devlin
Nov 9th, 2007, 09:03:57 AM
(TRAINING ROOM)

:: A hurt look crossed Fiona's face briefly ::

"Who do you suppose has known Brigid longer than me? And why would I lie to you?"

Michele Hawkins
Nov 9th, 2007, 09:06:24 AM
"Good plan." My eyes wander down the hall towards the training room. "Well, we do know one thing. Takes longer to cheer up, Nara."

Nara McKenna
Nov 9th, 2007, 09:08:37 AM
"Sorry," she replied sternly, "But I don't take this sorta stuff well. All it keeps showing to me is that it's better to keep things inside and don't let them in."

Fiona Devlin
Nov 9th, 2007, 09:26:42 AM
"You two are so much alike." she mused.

Nara McKenna
Nov 9th, 2007, 09:31:21 AM
"Huh," she blinked and was utterly confused. "I know we got interests alike but what?"

Fiona Devlin
Nov 9th, 2007, 09:42:34 AM
:: She knocked gently on Nara's noggin ::

"You're both as stubborn as the other. Try taking it easy on yourselves for once. And eachother."

Nara McKenna
Nov 9th, 2007, 09:45:22 AM
"Oh ..." she said and shied away.

Fiona Devlin
Nov 9th, 2007, 09:59:23 AM
(TRAINING ROOM)

"No no no no ... sorry." :D

:: She caught Nara and nudged her young charge towards the living room ::

Nara McKenna
Nov 9th, 2007, 10:02:55 AM
Grumbling, she was led away out of the training room, unaware that Brigid was home.

Fiona Devlin
Nov 9th, 2007, 10:28:56 AM
(LIVING ROOM)

:: Fiona peered into the kitchen and winked at Michele ::

Michele Hawkins
Nov 9th, 2007, 10:32:25 AM
Oh, Fiona is here. And since she has a one of those infamous grins on her face, things with Nara must be okay. Sweet :D

"Maybe, maybe not. Guess we'll see, Brigid."

Nara McKenna
Nov 9th, 2007, 10:33:44 AM
She smelled her right before Michele said Brigid's name and the Garou clammed up.

"Hey!" She shoved Fiona in a whisper. "You didn't tell me she was here!"

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 9th, 2007, 10:52:15 AM
:: Brigid just stood awkwardly as Michele waited impatiently behind her ::

Fiona Devlin
Nov 9th, 2007, 10:52:21 AM
"Sit." Fiona whispered back, rubbing Nara's shoulders to calm her before scampering behind the bar to play Watcher.

Nara McKenna
Nov 9th, 2007, 11:12:37 AM
She couldn't believe that Fiona just told her to sit as if she were some pup. But seeing Brigid caused her to become unsure of herself and she tentatively complied, making sure to avoid eye contact. Nara was not prepared for this so soon after their fight...

Michele Hawkins
Nov 9th, 2007, 11:13:54 AM
I slip away with Brigid's knowledge and sat beside Fiona. Hopefully this would go well. If not, we're here to play ref!

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 9th, 2007, 11:29:29 AM
:: Brigid timidly crouched down across from Nara ::

"Hey. I'm sorry I snapped at you like that. It wasn't fair to you."

:: she took a breath and waited ::

Nara McKenna
Nov 9th, 2007, 11:45:54 AM
"Yeah," she continued to look away with a frown, but it wasn't out of anger. The situation just made the Garou uncomfortable.

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 9th, 2007, 11:56:29 AM
:: She reached out, lacing her fingers with Nara's. Using her other hand, she lifted Nara's chin into a soft kiss ::

"I need you."

Nara McKenna
Nov 10th, 2007, 02:42:55 PM
When the Garou pulled away, she stared at Brigid, completely in awe of the vunerablity that was displayed. Nara never knew the Immortal to be like this at all with anyone. Hell, Fiona was right. They both were like this. Closed off and never allowing anyone inside their heart.

But now... "You need ... me?"

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 10th, 2007, 02:57:16 PM
"Yes. I love you, Nara."

:: Brigid leaned in again, initiating a deeper kiss ::

Fiona Devlin
Nov 10th, 2007, 02:57:36 PM
:: Fiona gushed in silence, and nudged Michele in the side, indicating that it was time to stealthily slip away ::

Nara McKenna
Nov 12th, 2007, 01:11:38 PM
The Garou's brain was a flutter with how wonderful this feeling was. To be loved and adored by someone. It was a sensation few would ever have the pleasure of knowing. It defied any definition, for true love didn't allow for mere mortals to express such devotion through words, only actions.

Michele Hawkins
Nov 12th, 2007, 01:13:08 PM
Awww :D They're so cute! Who woulda thought! This is so .. hey! What?!

I look at Fiona and realize that she was right. Time to skedaddle and let them finish fixing everything with their face.

So sneaky, sneak! We're off to the training room.