PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars "Costume" T-Shirts!

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 30th, 2007, 04:03:11 PM
80stees.com (http://www.80stees.com/products/Chebacca-Costume-Star-Wars-T-shirt.asp)

These are amazing. I really want one of each. :D

Zem-El Vymes
Oct 30th, 2007, 05:20:00 PM
I'd buy the chewbacca one :)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Nov 1st, 2007, 08:12:43 AM
Holy awesome!

Seconding the Chewbacca tee :D

Solani Naleen
Nov 2nd, 2007, 06:59:10 PM
I definately want.

stevenvdb
Nov 12th, 2007, 05:37:24 PM
Maybe I should get a Chewie shirt to wear in the presense of my fiancee. At least i'd avoid those little jabs about not having much chest hair. :D

Or not. :(

Morgan Evanar
Nov 12th, 2007, 06:48:48 PM
Maybe I should get a Chewie shirt to wear in the presense of my fiancee. At least i'd avoid those little jabs about not having much chest hair. :D

Or not. :("Oh honey, now it blends in" :lol

stevenvdb
Nov 23rd, 2007, 03:21:35 AM
Sorry. :o

Actually, I was meaning to be facetious, but it came across a little off.. I'm mostly naturally hairless (except for 'essential' areas and at the top of my noggin) and fairly petite; being about 5 feet tall even. (152.4cm). Eurasian mix.

*sigh*

When I was a boy/young teen I wanted to be a ballet dancer, until genetics caught up with me at about 15; when the lady ballerinas who had outsprouted me became too much for me to carry. :/ I should have stuck it out a little longer perhaps, but the arts are restless and anything but patient.

Not exactly the epitome of masculine stereotypes and not particularily threatening, or at least not in the Wookie sense. So it's a bit of a joke between my significant other and I.

My cooking has been known to raise a few alarmed eyebrows, however. :lol

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Nov 28th, 2007, 08:16:23 AM
I don't know guys, that He-Man shirt is starting to win me over.

Hartus Kenobi
Dec 29th, 2007, 11:26:13 PM
yeah, the only one I could imagine myself wearing is the Chewie one