PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Defense Starter Kit

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 26th, 2007, 05:57:00 PM
http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/pictures-emergency-zombie-defense-station

If your name isn't Charley, chances are you may be a bit unprepared when the zombies finally emerge. (Rumor has it this Halloween is when the undead will rise!)

Check out the link for this nifty Zombie kit - the lid of the box even doubles as a riot shield!

Mitch
Oct 26th, 2007, 06:02:18 PM
That is wicked awesome.

Liam Jinn
Oct 26th, 2007, 06:22:16 PM
That's cool, but I'd rather Charley market a Zombie Kit. I mean one shotgun, a few shells, and a little ol' machete, where's the pizazz? :)

Zem-El Vymes
Oct 26th, 2007, 06:37:17 PM
Charley already markets a zombie kit ;)

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p156/LoungieMu/rig3.jpg

Good find, Holly. I know somebody at work who would pay big money for a thing like that.

Xel-Naga
Oct 26th, 2007, 06:58:53 PM
That Zombie kit won't last for very long. Since I'm likely to be working on Halloween, the only weapons I'm going to have on hand are baseball bats, BB guns, and shopping carts to use in the struggle against Zombiedom.

As long as we keep them outside the store, we can survive for a long time. Why bunker down in a mall when you can bunker down in Fred Meyers? We even have a forklift to mow zombies down with.

Maybe I should ask the Store Director what our current zombie survival plan is. Either that or I start stashing shotguns and ammunition around the store.

Cat X
Oct 26th, 2007, 10:33:52 PM
I hate the Internet and I hate the Internet's obsession with Zombies, pirates and ninjas.

Parsideon Denix
Oct 26th, 2007, 10:57:29 PM
I hate the Internet and I hate the Internet's obsession with Zombies, pirates and ninjas.

It tends to oversaturate things at times, but I don't mind humoring the obession. I've seen way worse on the internet to raise a fuss over zombies.

Besides, it's easier context to describe my 'equipment' with humorous hypotheticals than the uncomfortable prospects of what it may, uh, actually be used for.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Oct 26th, 2007, 11:34:36 PM
Nuclear war would only be marginally better than zombies. Not sure by how much though.

Zem-El Vymes
Oct 26th, 2007, 11:43:09 PM
Nuclear war would be far far far worse I think

Travis North
Oct 27th, 2007, 12:08:04 AM
That Zombie kit won't last for very long. Since I'm likely to be working on Halloween, the only weapons I'm going to have on hand are baseball bats, BB guns, and shopping carts to use in the struggle against Zombiedom.

As long as we keep them outside the store, we can survive for a long time. Why bunker down in a mall when you can bunker down in Fred Meyers? We even have a forklift to mow zombies down with.

Maybe I should ask the Store Director what our current zombie survival plan is. Either that or I start stashing shotguns and ammunition around the store.

You could always pull an Ash.

"Shop smart, shop S-Mart."

I watched The Evil Dead trilogy, if you could call it that, this week. Funniest stuff ever.

Peter McCoy
Oct 28th, 2007, 07:27:39 PM
Funniest stuff ever

Don't let Droo hear you say that!