PDA

View Full Version : Second Encounter

Brigid Cassidy
Oct 18th, 2007, 05:36:39 PM
(DOWNTOWN)

:: It was 10 pm when Brigid and Nara cruised the streets, stopping abruptly when Brigid swung aound outside the front of a club. Her eyes darted through the crowd outside, trying to pick out the cause of the buzz in her head ::

Nara McKenna
Oct 18th, 2007, 05:39:59 PM
Nara stopped just as soon as Brigid did, her eyes narrowing and scanning the streets for a source of danger. Only problem was, she didn't sense a thing. The music drowned out some of the background noise, but the Garou didn't see any overt threats. Even a quick sniff of the air revealed nothing.

"What's wrong?"

Brigid Cassidy
Oct 18th, 2007, 05:42:36 PM
"There's someone here. One of my kind."

Nara McKenna
Oct 18th, 2007, 05:44:58 PM
She growled under her breath. "This could get ugly then ...."

Brigid Cassidy
Oct 18th, 2007, 05:50:54 PM
"We'll see."

:: She hopped of her bike and walked up the steps ::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwNYchnt6u8

:: The band inside was heavy industrial, and the mosh pit looked like a crowd of wannabe brujah. She glanced at Nara to see if her whiskers grew or not ::

Nara McKenna
Oct 18th, 2007, 05:54:41 PM
Nara's head began to pound in rhythm with the bass, making her eye twitch. She couldn't make anything out here at all, so she relied on her nose. Which provided nothing but the usual: some of her kind, a few vampires mixed in, and a lot of sweaty bodies laced with alcohol.

She shook her head, indicating nothing was out of the ordinary.

Brigid Cassidy
Oct 18th, 2007, 06:01:17 PM
:: Brigid made her way through the bobbing sea of people to a higher vantage point, and once her eyes adjusted to the darkness she found the other Immortal watching them from a distance ::

Junko Matsuda
Oct 18th, 2007, 06:01:23 PM
:: Junko waited, a small grin etched on her face as Brigid approached ::

Nara McKenna
Oct 20th, 2007, 07:31:13 AM
Who the hell is this? Nara asked through the Mindspeak. It was plainly evident that the two of them knew each other, or that could be just a side effect of that weird Immortal bond. Still, by the posturing and haughty smirk, the Asian girl did not like Brigid.

Brigid Cassidy
Oct 20th, 2007, 08:04:42 AM
*Gonna find out*

Junko Matsuda
Oct 20th, 2007, 08:05:02 AM
:: Junko looked from Brigid to Nara curiously, and made a face. She spoke to Brigid in Japanese ::

<b><i>< "They allow dogs in here? No wonder this place stinks." ></b></i>

Nara McKenna
Oct 20th, 2007, 08:08:05 AM
She might not know Japanese but Nara wasn't stupid. The look on the girl's face coupled with the tone of the voice, she was not liked. Her face grew taut with indignation...

Brigid Cassidy
Oct 20th, 2007, 08:18:00 AM
"Relax." she told Nara, giving her hand a squeeze.

< "Who the hell are you???" >

Junko Matsuda
Oct 20th, 2007, 08:18:51 AM
<b><i>"Junko Matsuda."</b></i>

:: She canted her head ::

<b><i> <"Where is that big cow I saw you with before? Did you cut off her head?"> </b></i>

Nara McKenna
Oct 20th, 2007, 08:21:16 AM
The hairs on the back of Nara's neck were standing on end. This girl was trouble. She knew it. Unfortunately, she couldn't do anything. Her hands were tied until Brigid could tell her what the hell was going on.

Junko Matsuda
Oct 20th, 2007, 08:31:15 AM
:: Junko giggled at the look on Nara's face ::

<b><i> < "Really stupid, isn't she? Can she do any tricks?" > </b></i>

Brigid Cassidy
Oct 20th, 2007, 08:31:31 AM
"That's Enough!!!"

:: Brigid shook as she held Nara's hand unconciously ::

< "Just name the time and place and I'll be there." >

Nara McKenna
Oct 20th, 2007, 08:42:55 AM
A flash of concern and anger came and Nara flexed her hand into a fist, growling unconsciously at the girl. "Why don't we just take this outside and finish this conversation, Brigid."

Junko Matsuda
Oct 20th, 2007, 08:52:41 AM
:: Junko turned a murderous gaze upon Nara ::

<b><i> < "You'd better heel, diesel dyke! I'll have you stuffed and mounted!" > </b></i>

Nara McKenna
Oct 20th, 2007, 08:56:47 AM
The language barrier suddenly dissolved. Nara knew that some sort of insult was thrown at her, but it was those eyes that displayed nothing but contempt and loathing that finally pushed the Garou over the edge.

Without as much as a thought, her fingers elongated with claws extended as Nara took a quick swipe at the girl's face. The move was so fast that anyone around them would only see a blur of movement, but the people around them were too focused on the music and dancing to really care what happened ...

Junko Matsuda
Oct 20th, 2007, 09:37:31 AM
:: There was a flash of red as Nara drew a claw mark across Junko's cheek. She touched her face and stared in astonishment at the blood on her fingertips ::

<b><i> < "Omote e dero ... Seibi wo shiite kureru zo." > </b></i>

("Step outside ... I'll destroy you.")

:: Ten seconds later, the cut would vanish ::

Brigid Cassidy
Oct 20th, 2007, 09:38:32 AM
:: Brigid stepped in between them and shoved Nara away protectivley ::

"MY Fight."

:: She cautiously led Nara away, not taking her eyes off Junko ::

Nara McKenna
Oct 20th, 2007, 09:57:59 AM
She tried to keep her eyes on the girl but Brigid was quite forceful with the removal of the Garou from the premises. Soon as they were outside, Nara snatched her arm back and growled at Brigid, "MY fight? MY fight??? There's no way you're gonna be fighting her alone!!!"

Some heads turned to see why the commotion, but no one was any wiser that the fight involved Immortals or Garou. Club fights happened all the time.

Brigid Cassidy
Oct 20th, 2007, 10:17:32 AM
:: Brigid was about to snap back at her when she saw what was happening to the bikes. Some Bosozoku (bike gang) friends of Junko had set them on fire and were laughing ::

Bike Punk - "Ahhhahhhaaahhaaahhaaaaahhh!!! Gomi!!! Hahahhhh!!!" :lol

Junko Matsuda
Oct 20th, 2007, 10:21:35 AM
:: Junko emerged from the club and smiled at the sight, then made her way towards a back alley as her punks jeered at them with impunity ::

Nara McKenna
Oct 20th, 2007, 10:27:44 AM
"What the ... NO!!!"

Nara raced over to where the bikes were and tackled on of the Biker's to the ground, pounding his face with her fist in a heat of fury! "YOUSONOFABITCH!!!!"

Brigid Cassidy
Oct 20th, 2007, 10:53:01 AM
:: The two other punks leapt at Nara, but Brigid intercepted one with a right hook to the jaw ::

"ZaKENnayo!!!!!!"
(censored)

<b>THAK</b>

:: Satisfied that the odds were even, she went after the other Immortal ::

Nara McKenna
Oct 20th, 2007, 11:24:50 AM
Nara caught the Gang member in the air by the collar of his shirt and flung him around towards the street light. His own momentum, multiplied by her own strengh, easily cracked his back in two with the impact.

Her feral eyes focused on the second one that Brigid clocked and jumped towards him ...

Brigid Cassidy
Oct 27th, 2007, 09:21:32 AM
:: The punk managed to relocate his jaw, just in time to turn and <a href=http://www.folkbildning.nu/wilhelm.wav>scream</a> as Nara pounced him.

Back in the alley, Brigid faced off, her Hanzo sword vs. Junko's twin kodachi ::

Nara McKenna
Oct 29th, 2007, 03:16:42 PM
Two punches in the face and the guy was knocked unconscious. Nara sniffed the air and picked up on Brigid's scent and ran off after her.

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 2nd, 2007, 11:06:04 AM
:: The battle was in full swing by the time Nara caught up with them. They were a blur of motion, but neither one gained an advantage. Yet ::

Nara McKenna
Nov 6th, 2007, 01:42:18 PM
She frantically looked around for an in, but the two of them were in close combat. One advantage that Nara had on her side is that the Japanese bitch knew she was a Garou. The Fury had to make certain not to break the Veil incase there were spectators.

Shifting to near human form, Nara's muscle mass almost doubled, claws extended from her nails, and her face became more feral. Without realizing the rules of the Game, she jumped into the fray, hoping to knock the Japanese girl off her feet so Brigid could end this quickly.

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 6th, 2007, 02:07:48 PM
:: Junko cursed as Nara easily knocked her down, but she retaliated swiftly with a slice across the Garou's face. Luckily,for Nara, the swing was off. It was meant to cut her eye ::

"NARA!!!"

Junko Matsuda
Nov 6th, 2007, 02:09:52 PM
:: Junko scrambled away to regain her footing, and watched for a moment as Nara bled ::

Nara McKenna
Nov 6th, 2007, 02:13:43 PM
With a growl of pain, Nara took a swipe at the air and hit nothing but air. Blood had clouded her vision.

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 6th, 2007, 02:19:21 PM
:: Brigid clung to Nara, her hair whipping to one side as she roared at Junko, but the kunoichi had already slipped away ::

"YOU'RE DEAD!!! DO YOU HEAR ME???!!!! YOU'RE DEAD!!!!"

Nara McKenna
Nov 6th, 2007, 02:21:16 PM
Within moments, Nara was back to human and she wiped away at the blood. Already the amount had lessoned and slowly the gash was closing up.

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 6th, 2007, 02:40:31 PM
"Are you okay???!!! Let me see your eye!!!"

Nara McKenna
Nov 6th, 2007, 02:45:18 PM
She shoved Brigid's hand away and got up in a huff. "You're an idiot! You know that?! You know I'll be fine and she's getting away!!!"

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 6th, 2007, 02:53:48 PM
"I told you, it's My Fight!!! That means One on One!!! Next time, stay out of it!!! You got it???"

:: she walked away angrily, tucking her sword against her arm ::

Nara McKenna
Nov 6th, 2007, 02:56:01 PM
"What a crock of crap, Brigid! If you don't want me by your side in a fight, then you can sure as hell not find me next to you in bed!!!" Without the prying eyes of humans, Nara shifted in wolf form and ran off.

Brigid Cassidy
Nov 6th, 2007, 03:09:19 PM
: Brigid saw the flash of police lights as they parted ways. What else could go wrong tonight? Slipping around a corner, she made her way home ::