PDA

View Full Version : *sigh* So...

Lucilla Marzullo
Oct 12th, 2007, 06:25:44 AM
Well...coming in here and trying to catch up, I find that there really isn't much at all to catch up on. Are we dead again? What's goin on?

Fieron Marzullo
Oct 13th, 2007, 05:04:50 AM
Heh.. I've been pretty bad, but I have good reason for dropping off the face of the earth - between school, work, toddler chasing, and being the household maid (damned pain in the behind THAT is), I've not had much time for the wonderful distraction called roleplaying. However, I'm regularily on MSN and AIM if you care to prod me when I'm idly sitting by doing nothing. :lol

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 13th, 2007, 07:26:50 AM
I haven't seen Julian around for a while...

Krishna Marzullo
Oct 14th, 2007, 12:18:28 AM
I hope we are not dead....well at least I'm not...but then again I procrastanated a LONG time before I posted anything....

Chimera Marzullo
Oct 14th, 2007, 10:06:15 AM
Hi all, I just came back and was wondering the same thing...is it dead?
I didn't mean to disappear, but these last two months have been hell. I was pregnant again, but having trouble, which scared me. Then what I was affraid of happened and I went into labor WAY early. My son was born, but had to be life-flighted to a special children's hospital where he has been since August. We have him home now, so things should be getting back to normal...although it doesn't look like I missed much...

Zoe Marzullo
Oct 17th, 2007, 07:07:01 PM
I have no idea what's going on ^.^

Fieron Marzullo
Oct 21st, 2007, 07:13:30 AM
Julian's on MSN and/or AIM at least daily. So you know. :lol

Lucilla Marzullo
Oct 22nd, 2007, 07:47:03 AM
Yes, I know. He's always bugging us to get in here, maybe it's time for me to pull out the whip...hmm?

Fieron Marzullo
Oct 29th, 2007, 09:24:17 PM
*cracks whip*

Yes'm. :lol

Genesis Marzullo
Nov 7th, 2007, 11:10:41 AM
I've come in here and checked faithfully at least once or twice a week and then after about a month, I slacked off to about once a month...

Lucilla Marzullo
Nov 15th, 2007, 07:53:42 AM
I'm about ready to just give up the ghost, if you know what I mean. I've been a Marzullo for a long long time and it feels like such a waste to have my characters actively idle for most of their exisitence.

I suppose the rest of us might be able to get together and RP something or other. It just feels like no one wants to be active if Julian isn't, and that's how TMC died in the first place. Of course, we all know that Julian can be sort of strict with what we do with our characters...

What do you guys think? My char's are just sitting here collecting dust. If this prolongs, I might have to think about retiring them.

Viktor Eroberer Marzullo
Nov 25th, 2007, 07:27:15 AM
It seems that we've all gone beyond RPing in TMC...day to day life has gotten the best of most of us