PDA

View Full Version : What's the situation with Jedi getting to Vortex?

Zeke
Oct 4th, 2007, 12:41:58 PM
How many people know where Vortex is?
Who knows how to get there?
How do you find out that Jedi are meeting there?
Is it entirely possible for Zeke to run about gathering Jedi and bring them to Vortex?

I'd just really like to know so I can figure out how to direct him and help out the Enclave at the same time.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 4th, 2007, 05:23:06 PM
Rebel Intel, four Jedi (if you count Adia), and three padawans know that the Jedi are rebuilding on Vortex.

Uh, everyone with a map knows how to get to the planet..? See above for who would know how to get to the Jedi Enclave.

Expose yourself as a Jedi to the Rebellion and its likely you'll be put in touch with the Jedi Enclave... unless you're proven to not actually be a Jedi in which case you'll be in big trouble. :)

Wyl Staedtler
Oct 4th, 2007, 10:44:02 PM
And you have to know the secret dance too.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 5th, 2007, 06:07:59 PM
Well, yeah, but any real Jedi would know the secret dance. :)

Zeke
Oct 5th, 2007, 07:00:14 PM
Zeke is definitely Jedi, so there won't be any trouble with him being in trouble for not being Jedi. I would like to get Zeke involved without the whole universe knowing he's a Jedi. The idea I have is of Zeke as a ferryman; bringing in new people to the Enclave. Is that at all possible?

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 5th, 2007, 07:11:11 PM
I would think so. If we have other Jedi hanging around somewhere... :)

Zeke
Oct 5th, 2007, 07:31:47 PM
I'm sure they're somewhere. I'd eventually make Zeke's Jedi status public knowledge and start trainin' people, but I really like this ferryman idea and plus I volunteered Zeke's ship to Wei for his stuff. So, I figure it's also the best compromise between Enclave Duty and Wei Chauffeur duty.

Tieru Ocarre
Oct 27th, 2007, 08:26:57 PM
Terran and I were on our way, but its taking way longer than thought because I think Terran got blown up with rl, day-to-day stuff. Don't know what to do, gotta locked down. I think I'm going to create a transitional thread that doesn't require him to post and then have a thread where I make it there already.